• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

A New Year Begins

Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling he nodded gently and hugged her a little tighter before closing his eyes, "Whatever you say..."

In the room next door his sister stood with her ear pressed to the wall, "To go get her things... Wait.. Is she moving in with us?" She gasped and stumbled to her bed, "No...it can't be..."

She gave a little smile as she laid there and was soon closing her eyes and starting to drift off to sleep. She stayed close to him like that, but she didn't sleep long. She had only slept for about 20 minutes before sitting up and rubbing her face, it was going to be harder for her to sleep during the night. Getting restless, she slowly got up from the bed she was sharing and with Tomoya and went to her backpack. Slowly opening it up and pulling out the keys that belonged to her house. "I should go get some things." she muttered to herself. "Like night clothes and those types of things."

Tomoya rolled over in his sleep laying on his face in the pillow totally oblivious to what was happening. Snoring softly he smiled as his dream became one of her.

She looked over at him and smiled softly. Going over to him she lightly kissed his for head, before heading out of the room. With keys in hand she walked down the steps and started to head out of the house to gather some of her things from home. She was dreading it, but she did need something else to sleep in. She figured his sister would mind if she borrowed something from her, so she didn't want to bother her.

Suukiori watched her from her window, "Where is she going this late at night?" She gasped, "Maybe she's actually a slut who goes around at night getting paid for sex. That would convince my darling to love me..." She grinned evilly and slipped on a coat quietly slipping outside after Autumn.

She didn't seem to notice anyone was following her as she walked down side walk. Each step seeming unwilling as she kept walking to her home. It might of been a wise idea to walk out so late, but still it had to be done. It wasn't too long of a walk, and soon she was stopping outside of the house. The lights off and seeming empty, just being outside of it, it was easy to feel just how hollow it was. Going up to the door she slowly reached to unlock it and slowly started to head inside. "I'm home." she muttered weakly.

Suukiori stood around the corner of a building and she narrowed her eyes. Just who's house was this and why was she walking in. Wait a minute how did she have the keys? Her mouth dropped open and she watched in silence barely hearing the 'I'm home'.

It was quite after that, but soon she would see the upstairs window turn on. Autumn was starting to grab some stuff out of her room, but just being in there was making it hard to breath with how empty it was. Her hands shook with each thing she grabbed and it wasn't long until she was just in a puddle of tears once again.

She was now standing in the middle of the street totally baffled at what was happening. Why was she in this house? What business did she have here? What was taking so long? Questions circled in her mind but she had no answers.

After a few minutes she finally pulled herself together and the light to her room turned off. She started to head down the steps and out of the house once more. She still had tears streaming down her face as she turned to lock the door with shaky hands. Carrying a bag with her clothes in it, she turned around with her eyes on the ground to walk back to Tomoya's house.

Suukiori quickly dashed to hide behind the corner of a house and her heart dropped at the sight of Autumn crying. Why was she crying? What was in the house? Where did she get the bag? She couldn't shake the feeling that something deeper was going on.

Autumn kept walking and seemed half unstable on her feet. Eventually she stopped walking and sat down on the ground. She placed her back to the wall of a shop that was already closed for the night. Pulling her knees to her chest she wrapped her arms around them and buried her head behind her knees. She was trying to calm herself down before she went back to Tomoyas but that was easier said then done.

Suukiori was tempted to go comfort the girl but that would ruin everything showing that she had been following her. Seeing Autumn cry made her heart ache and she began to wander what had happened that made her so sad.

An elderly lady was coming down the way that Suukiori was, and paused when she saw Autumn, a small frown falling onto her face. "Poor child." she muttered as she looked to Suukiori. "Are you her friend?" she questioned. "It's a shame what happened to her. Losing both her parents in an accident. She just got into high school, a happy moment, but that night just had death in toe." she said softly. "I hope she will manage on well without them. She is just a kind girl." she said sadly before starting to walk off once more.

Suukiori's jaw dropped. This girl had lost both of her parents in an accident and here she was trying to live on through it all. She was amazed at the girl's courage and strength, "I had no idea..." Her voice a whisper.

Autumn seemed to sit there for what seemed like forever. When she finally pulled herself together she slowly looked up and rubbed her eyes, that were now red and a bit swollen. Slowly standing up she started to walk back to Tomoya's hosue without another word.

Suukiori leaned back against the wall unsure of what to do now. Knowing her brother she knew that he no doubt knew about this. She sighed her silver hair slipping past her face, "What do I do now?" She felt hopeless inside but yet she felt whole.

Tomoya stirred in his sleep back at the house and his eyes fluttered open a little but when he saw that Autumn wasn't there anymore he almost freaked but he jumped up and frantically searched around his room looking for any sign of her.

It wouldn't of been too long that he heard the door from down stairs opening up, and someone coming up the steps. Slowly the door to his bedroom opened and Autumn was shocked to see Tomoya freaking out like he was. "Are you okay?" she asked as she held the bag over her shoulder, she watched him for a moment again before slowly walking into the room and closing the door behind her.

His head snapped over to the side to look at her before he ran up and wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly, "Please... Never scare me like that again..." He sighed in relief knowing that she was okay, "Where in the world were you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back