A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniffing the air Lucus smelled more than just the male he was watching. 'Hmm...Interesting.' He could hear the blood pulsing through there veins and surprisingly his nose twitched. 'He's not just a mere human hungry for blood.....There something familiar to his scent, as if he were of demon blood like me.' A grin formed on the face of Lucus at the thought of someone who may be like him, As if he'd heard his thoughts the male called out. "This ones interesting isn't he Vexus?." Whispering low to his Long sword on his back it replied low and mumbled.

"Yes, The smell is delicious" Tossing his hands up he lowered his gravitation from earth and only hovered inched from the grass, Chuckling Lucus gracefully floated from his hiding spot and in front of the man. 'Not afraid?, Brave little soul aren't you.'

"I applaud you. "Clapping his hands he cheered bravo over and over calmly. "The way you hacked your way through those monsters." Fully lowering himself he bowed and grinned showing his sharp array of teeth. "It reminded me of myself somewhat."

Hearing another presence, her eyes flared open, bright green. Luckily she was turned on her side so they couldn't see her face. She listened very carefully as the new-comer spoke, dozens of thoughts flooding her head as she lay there, motionless. she was hoping they wouldn't notice she was awake, but she had already figured out that they could sense things like that. All she could do was hope that they wouldn't...

Surprised by that Demon guy that suddenly floated to his sight, he rose himself from the ground immediately and ready to kill. feeling that this Demon was not alone he tried to smell him but, somehow, he was having the smell of some human females around him and that was making his scan abilities a little confuse. Pointing his blade to that Demon guy, RafaDark said with a prideful face "You was watching me kill all those monsters and not have the courage to play aside?" After saying that, he looked to the girl who was still asleep with the corner of his eyes and looked back at that Demon. "It's almost morning i guess...So Demon...What do you say if we just talk for now? And maybe later we kill each other in an epic demonic battle?" Said with a devilish smile, walking closer to him, lowering his weapon and extending his hand to close the deal.

Watching the man rise and ready himself excited Lucus, But his excitement soon died when the man checked the girl and changed his mind. "You seemed to have it under control." Lucus shrugged his shoulders and the male lowered his blade only to extended his hand to him. His suspicions where confirmed when the male offered to hold out there fighting in an epic demon battle. Grinning again Lucus also extended his hand to the male and shook it. 'Then I shall make this deal, oh lucky me... I'll be eating two delicious souls soon enough!' "I know your not sleeping, so stop playing around child" His eyebrow lifted and he placed his hand on his hip while he floated again. "Your smell is.....Exquisite, I can honestly say I've never smelled something so delicious before" Looking at the girl still laying on the ground and to the male he'd just made a deal with. Again his sword mumbled.

"Luke....are you sure?, Deals between demons are forbidden" Sucking his teeth Lucus adjusted the jacket he was wearing.

"But he's not a full demon Vex, Don't worry about it who cares!" chuckling to himself like a mad man his blade replied again.

"Your father....Satan would"

The sounds of fighting made Gorrin jump. He looked around for a moment, and moved off in the direction of it, saying to the person he was talking to "No time to talk!"

He came along a monster camp, with all creatures in it killed, and quite cleanly as well, but he did not know yet where the warrior who took these fiends down went. Eventually, the sun started to rise, and Gorrin slowly walked in the direction he heard talking, becoming more and more bothered as he heard the words more clearly.

He wasn't good at stealth... but he decided he might at least try to get a good look at the people talking.

Shaking the hand of that Demon, RafaDark could feel the massive demonic power inside him and on his "sword". It was clear to him that this Demon was not a lower one, he was powerful, maybe because being a full demon and not just half as RafaDark was. looking again to that girl with the corner of his eyes, he said looking deep in that Demon's eyes "By the way, my name is RafaDark and if you wanna battle with me later, you should do that alone, not with that "sword". Just demonic powers and not swords neither friends." Giving his warning of the deal, he sat himself in his bed and waited for an answer looking to that one.

Repeating the name to himself Lucus smiled at the cunning young man."Im called many things, But most know me by the name Lucus.". "Alone? what do you mean I am alone its just me, you and that possum playing girl...." Pretending to be clueless he floated in a circle and stopped swiftly with his arms extended. "Come now, That's no fun to just fight you with mere power, Why not let our blades talk it out..." He nodded his head at RafaDark's blade hinting that he knew it could consume just like his could. 'Mus'ent think me a fool, to believe a Halfling such as himself could defeat so many monsters on will power alone!. I know that blade of his has a secret'

"Alone? Well if this demon is alone his sword must be bathed and enchanted in some mythical creature's blood or something... I must try it..." Thought him "A Blade fight with a demon..." Said him grinning "Ok, but why you are so concern in a blade fight? Your "sword" as you said seems a little rusted and out of use..." Spoke him putting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Maybe you should try mine, if you want..." Talked handing over his sword. "Take care...it cuts..." Said with a debauchery smile.

Tossing his hands behind his head he sucked his teeth. "If your trying to infer that my Swords weak then believe you me, Its rather imprudent of you...but what would you expect from a half-ling?" Putting his hand up so to stop RafaDrark, Lucus floated over to the girl hovering right next to her and dropped to the ground with a thud. "A fight with mere power usage is what you wish for than so it shall be, But I shall put a twist to this deal....If you loose her soul is mine for the taking along with yours." Grinning he couldn't contain the laugher that formed in his belly and so he laughed a demonic lunatic laugh. 'I care not wither I win or loose after all I have nothing to loose but much to gain, This should keep me occupied for some time.' bending over he picked up a strand of her hair and played with it between his fingers, not being able to hold back the urge he licked her face with his long slimy tongue and chuckled to himself. "Even the vessel is tasty!"

"Ok...This is getting interesting..." thought him "What? you think she would give her soul to you so easy? If you think she is a servant of mine, you are totally wrong" Spoke him as he put his sword back to it's place. Seeing what that Lucus was doing, RafaDark got disgusted and word came out of his mind in a flash. 'Vermin' was it, he thought about beginning the battle right in that moment but something was not right again, it was that strange feeling of emptiness, his stomach was so empty that it rumbled loud. Maybe more souls could make it stop but was not souls that he wanted he wanted blood, maybe demoniac blood or maybe someone around the woods of that dark forest. "Stop it, I think the girl don't like that." Said raising from his bed and pointing his sword to Lucus face.

Surprised he looked at RafaDark and twisted his lips. "Really?, So she's not a servant?....Forgive me I would have thought you'd have some type of power over her." 'But that makes it even better now that I think of it, She's a free soul...I can make a deal with her.' Suddenly a grumble pulled him from his thoughts and he concentrated on RafaDark's face and then his stomach. "Hungry?" Having a blade pointed in his face made Lucus squint and furrow his eyebrows, but in a curious way. "Why should you care what she likes or doesn't like?....She's not yours to control so why waste your breath?, Do you have some type of affection towards this girl?" Grinning again he thought to himself. 'If so taking her would be even more tempting.' Staning he fixed his jacket again.

"Affection? No, You just don't know the powers behind her soul... and i want them." grinning and looking at Lucus with hungry eyes. "Dammit!! If i don't take care of this blood-thirst, i'm going to go berserk..." Thought as he could hear the heartbeat of the two around him and, somehow, the heart of someone in the woods. Leaving his attention from Lucus and turning his head toward some bushes, he sucked his lips and with a demonic grin, he said "We got company..."

Pushing herself up so she sat in a lop-sided way, one hand on the ground to prop herself up, the other resting on her side. She quickly shoved away the male who had come next to her, a furious rage showing clearly on her face as she scowled at him.
" How DARE you! Don't touch me."
Drawing out her own blade, a decent length and a bloody crimson color. She held it steady at her side as she glared at this demon who dared to act towards her in such a manner. She hated to be treated like she was so easily taken.
" If you wish to fight then so be it..."

A Dwarf emerged from the treeline, clad in shining heavy armor and holding a great-axe over his shoulder. He was short, but his broad shoulders and thick limbs made him seem larger from the distance. He then shouted;

"You need any help?"

"More one for the party... if this battle begins now, this would be a bloodbath..." Thought looking with the corner of his eyes at Lucus "Well, if you wanna help, you could be my meal." Shouted looking at the one that appeared from the brushes. "Maybe i could make this guy became my servant... don't know... maybe make Lucus a slave but that would be totally impossible... but with the power of their souls together, i would be almost invincible... yeah, that's it, i'm gonna kill everyone and stay with theirs souls to me but if something get wrong i would need a escape plan...of course that would work..." Thought as he burst in a demoniac laughter.

Of course. Now I have to fight two of you. Well I suspect this should be fun then.
Whipping out another sword identica to the first she entered a state of mind leaving her in complete focus on battle. If she was going down tonight she was going down with a fight, and it wasn't going to end pretty...

Gorrin shouted again, this time with his hand to his mouth, to amplify his voice a little.
"You there, with the hood, I don't think there is anything you can say that I haven't heard before from someone I already beat, know your enemy before thinking you can take them on easily."

He leaned up against a tree.
"The two of you can still... just decide to leave the lady alone and spare yourself the the combined force of an axe and those red swords."

He looked to the lady, and shouted to her;
"What are those swords made of?"

Turning quickly towards the dwarf who had questioned her, lowering her swords ever so slightly only to thro one of them right past his head so it struck the tree.
These blades are made from hell... You wouldn't want to meet them...
Reaching out her hand, th sword removed itself and flew back to her, gripping it tightly.

He laughed so much that teardrops came from his eyes, taking his sword he thought "Wait a little..." Felling the sun reaching his face, it was the morning that was coming and the battle too. "Well, it's almost time..." Said him readying his fists and his sword.

Last chance to leave and save your skin pretty boy...
She pointed a sword at the one whom she had originally come to trust only to be deceived, the tip of her sword only inches from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.