A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, not here to fight you, i'm here for that demon over there." Said pointing at Lucus. "But if you want a fight... it's gonna be a shame to kill you. But if i win i will feast upon your flesh without hesitation." Said opening his arms leaving her sword freely to cut him and looking at her with a devilish smile.

Standing for a moment before lowering her sword, knowing better than to fall prey to tricks, she turned again to face the other demon.
Well, you won't be eating me, and he certainly won't. Not if I kill him first...

"What?" Said him pointing his sword to the back of that girls head "Don't turn your back at your enemy, it can take advantage of it. A warrior like you should know it...But you should know that just your powers and your weapons won't help on killing him, i didn't wanted to say this but... what about a teamwork just to finish him off? He have much tricks on his sleeves and he is just waiting to use on someone."

Bringing one sword to his, knocking it down and bringing the other to his neck, she pressed it enough to leave a mark but not enough to cut.
I suggest you watch yourself before you do or say something you regret... I have been underestimated far too much Nd every time I have killed someone, so be careful with what you say...

With a smile he said "What? Do you think i underestimated you?" Laughing, he continued "That was what i wanted all the time!" Looking at her sword, he paused and questioned " Your sword is made from hell, right?"

Glancing down at her sword,she raised it up so that it caught the moonlight, sending out a shower of red sparks.

What is it to you? I could kill you with them now if I wanted to.
Her eyes still glowing green as they had been since she woke what seemed to be mere seconds before, she kept her gaze locked on him, ignoring the fact that both a dwarf ad another demon were listening in and watching the two of them.

"Kill me? I don't think so, hell blades cannot kill a demon, they are both made in the same place." Paused and passing his hand on the mark on his neck that disappeared "It still hurts but will not do much damage on a demon, i know it because my sword was made there..." Continued looking at his sword on the ground "Those swords are not like the holy ones... those are an demons end..."

You know nothing of my blades. I could kill you just as easily with these as I could with a holy blade. Trust me on that...

Listening to her words with a serious face, he tried to push her sword without she noticing. Looking deep in her strange green eyes as one of his hands slowly worked it's way to the sword , he said "Well, i underestimated you..." making a bored face he continued "I never thought that someone like you was so "friendly" and now ready to kill...anyway...i don't know your name, well it's good to know your "killer's" name." said killer's with sarcasm.

Glancing down at his hand, she looked back up and she pulled back her swords, putting them back in their sheaths.

That's not the smartest thing to do... I would keep your hands away from my swords...

Getting up atop one of the logs on the ground, she looked at the two demons before her and she raised her hands up to her shoulders, rising up of the log and into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.