A New Order [OOC] (Accepting characters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May possibly join this - As a collective. Just marking my spot.

Reactions: Azathoth
*Gives SailorMoon a welcoming Trobble* Welcome potential rp partner.

Thank you, thank you. Now to think of a character and powers. I always go for invisible constructs - think Invisible woman, but every time I create a character with that ability the rp never gets off the ground. :'( Also, what is the gm and co-gm's opinion on invisible constructs?

Well, there is already an invisible character, or rather a character with invisibility, but they also have more powers than just invisibility.

Not invisibility. Invisible Constructs.

like barriers? *is now thinking of One Piece's Bartolomeo or however his name is spelled*

like barriers? *is now thinking of One Piece's Bartolomeo or however his name is spelled*
Yeah. :3 Force fields and the like. Think of Sue Storm.

As far as I know there is no character with such power, and I don't think they would say no as long as you gave reasonable limits. (Like it takes concentration, has to be in eyesight, requires some certain body movement, or something, their your character make their limit what ever you want.) If the cs doesn't call for a limit then disregard all that as hooplah.

Oh my gosh, invisible constructs would be so awesome. Anytime you wanna piss someone off you could just throw up a wall and watch as they lose their mind over why they can't move forward. xD

That's an awesome power. O.O I wish I had it in real life...I could screw with so many people...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Where did some of people go by the way? I haven't heard from some of them in a couple of days.

Domino is just kind of floating around taking everything in waiting for someone to interact with.

Been busy the past week or so but now I'm back. I'll see if I can get a post up within a few hours.

Seems like everyone's been busy this week (myself included).

And so the silence of the thread is momentarily broken

Yes boom indeed. Anyway, what do you thinks going to happen when thing get moving again. I'm curious as to what the Collective's got planned for Damien and his employers.

I don't know, I'm not sure who of the collective is still here. If they don't come back they may try to recruit them.

True, and as is Damien wouldn't be for it due to the fact that shady groups like the Collective is a reason he wants out of the mercenary business, but Insomnium would be all for it sincehe's likely to get good fights with Syndicate by working with them. Though he would join the Syndicate for the same reasons. Ultimately, Insomnium would be glad that he'd be able to fight people that can actually challenge him, instead of regular grunts and weakilings.

Status
Not open for further replies.