A New Order [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
V looked at Jaden, he sucked in a breath through his teeth and then replied, "Yeah, that's not cool. Sounds like your referring to something else. Lucky is alright, or Cheshire. If I didn't want us to crash, the chances of us crashing would be astronomically small though. Impossible for those who don't believe in a god." He wasn't the most devout believer but he kept an open mind, if there was a god, he didn't think his powers would trump theirs. He was comfortable not using his powers though, wanted to keep himself fresh for what lay ahead.

"First time flying I take it Shifter?" He smiles and gestures at the cab, "or just in a whirlybird?" He realized with a person like shifter around he'd need to be careful to make sure he knew who he was talking too. A power like that would be great at espionage.

"Lucky it is, and this will be my first time flying in a copter, yes, but not my first time flying ever. Usually I'm the one doing the wing work though, so being able to ride i out is a nice change of pace. As for God, jury's still out for me, if he does exist it just makes sense that if he gave us these powers, he'd want us to use them. He pt us n top f this world, made us better than them, higher than them. If their is no god, then it's just nature way of dealing with the weak, by making them food for the strong." Jaden grabbed a lock of his hair, this one being dyed green, and let out a low whistle. "Man I must look crazy huh, I found this guy yesterday, and I just couldn't help but think, 'that is by far the craziest getup I've ever seen, and that hair is ridiculous. So after I finished eating him, I took him out for a pin, and you know what, turns out he is the son of some hollywood big shit, or at least the bastard son that is. He was going to catch a train today to see his dear old dad for the first time, possibly get him to marry his mother, it seemed like such a mushy moment. Almost makes you feel bad for the guy."

Jaden wiped an imaginary tear of from his eye, before a sharp grin splt across his face. "Almost."

Ansel Clement - Masquerade - Collective
Ansel woke up relatively quickly when the announcement came on. He was never that heavy a sleeper anyway. Getting into his outfit, Ansel headed outside at a swift pace. He listened intently when Jack started speaking, and headed towards the copter without protest. He was very curious to meet the ones that they were 'liberating' from the institution.

When the man named Shaman commented about a fear of flying, Ansel smirked. Phobias were simply obstacles that the mind created to form a safety blanket around the person. They were simple to overcome if you analyzed them properly.

Ansel boarded the helicopter, and like most of the people inside, he also carried a gun, but he didn't plan on using it unless absolutely necessary. He didn't have very much training in guns, especially not the one he was carrying. Ansel took a seat next to Shifter, giving the other recruits a friendly smile. He didn't have much to say and instead listened to the others converse.

Syndicate HQ

"You're like many of the other recruits, also remind me of myself when I first joined up." Protea said, as he looked at Domino before moving towards a grass field by the building, kneeling down and raising a hand, hovering it over the grass. Suddenly, a rose quickly grew from the ground, which he plucked out, turned and moved back towards Domino, a friendly expression on his face.

"So your power is size manipulation? Fascinating. Mine, well as you can see, is control of plants," Protea said, glancing at the rose as he placed it in Domino's hand. "It's much more useful than it seems in battle, especially when combat takes place in a forest or grassy field. Though it doesn't hurt to use around women either." He said jokingly, scratching the back of his head.

"Powers are a strange thing, they seem to grow with you, often as you use them more and more. The training center is mostly for working out physically, though you could train with your powers there." He said.

The fact that Domino was 6 inches tall did a lot to change her perspective on things in the world around her. For example if she stood on top of a cell phone when it rang it could be a real assault on her senses, and very painful depending upon what the ringtone was. The power that Protea displayed at any size was actually pretty impressive to Domino. She had stopped believing in magic shows a long time ago this was way more than just a trick. It made her so much more interested in the powers that others could display as well.

Domino smiled at Protea and said, "If there is one thing that I've learned so far in having my powers is that making a difference is the real power. Our powers and abilities are just an extension of who are and what we can be. Your control of plants is actually pretty impressive. I mean my powers impact mainly me. I can't shrink other items or people or control things around me. Protea you were able to grow a rose where there was nothing. You can use your powers and see an impact around you. That's impressive to say the least." Domino shrugged her shoulders and said, "Then again at my size a Hover Upright Vacuum can be considered a threat under certain circumstances. "

Domino floated up a bit more to eye level with Protea and said, "Physically training, hey a couple of #2 pencils and a few post-it pads stacked just right and that's a home gym for me. Then again though using standard workout equipment at my size could also be a very good challenge."

Domino looked around and said, "What are some of the other buildings here? If I'm a part of this group I wanna know everything I can so I can make a difference."

Status
Not open for further replies.