• If there was more information, yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I help? And yes I want to join!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • The population capacity of the shuttle

There isn't one.

• The technological age: is space travel common/established? A new thing? Do only the very rich have space-age technology like hovercrafts etc, or is it common?

Everything takes place on the Venus Craft, and space travel is fairly common between Earth and the following: Moon, Venus Ship, and Mercury Space Satallite.

• A basic description of what it's like on there (is a living quarter like an ordinary house or more like a military barracks?)

That will be answered in the role play during the briefing

• How things like transportation/provisions work (is there a market or are there rations doled out? Is it small enough to walk/elavator everywhere, or are there teleporters/hovercrafts/small shuttles?)

Transportation between ships and planets is provided by the W.T.S.A. Going from one place in a ship to another is through walking.

• As the rp goes on, what specific things are breaking down and what effects they have (e.g.; a hull breach in a certain area means no one can access rooms X Y and Z unless they've learned to breathe space's vacuum)

The things that break down are: pod hall breaches (where a pod attaches to the ship and the door is broken, space's vacuum), Hull breaches, fires, support breaks (where the supports in the wall break, making the room/hall/whatever collapses in on itself), and if a window cracks/brakes/shatters (yes, there are windows). That's pretty much all of it.
I'll be sure to add something in the first post

Oh, this sounds like fun! I don't usually do apocalipse roleplays, but this one might have to be an exception. I think a techie would be cool to do, that or just a regular crew member...

http://imgur.com/bLuVRng

In a fit of inspiration, I have sketched my character! A quick reference sheet; because it's good to have

Name: Stellani
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
No tattoos, piercings, scars, or birthmarks; she is slightly plain-looking

Personality: Very sociable, though more a follower than a leader; she is a hard worker
Talents: Improvising, mechanics, logic, and observation
Job on earth: Maintenance technician for travelling pods and shuttles (checked for malfunctions, made minor repairs, sent bigger problems to mechanic stations)
Hobbies: online blogging and tinkering to creatte doodads and appliances around the house, hiking and climbing, she also likes softrock music and fashion.

Tofu I am sure you are more than welcome to join ;D But as for your role I guess you gotta wait for Jae to tell you about that ;D

Oh well, Minibit, you inspired me to create a character sheet too :-P

Name: Thomas Ward
Height: 189 cm
Hair: Maroon red
Eyes: Grey

Personality: not very sociable but can do some chit chat if the need be; loyal
Talents: great attention to details; adaptability
Job on earth: Captain in US army
Hobbies: used to do a lot of reading; now he tends to spend time one his, mostly because other people don't find him a pleasant companion since he seems to prefer silence over nonsensical talk

Click the name for his looks.

Ah, I am always slow with replies xD

Ah, I've read everything so I'm pretty sure I understand all the roles. I just need to think up a character now. I have most of it down, just adding a few last details.

That's fine, have fun with your character. =)

Name: Oliver Idon'thavealastname
Height: 5' 5 1/2" or 166 cm
Hair: Bright Blond (Obviously dyed), a bit shaggy
Eyes: Hazel
Freckles on his cheek and across his nose

Personality: Very happy-go-lucky, trusting, a tad bit clumsy
Talents: Recite random quotes from movies (Is that even a real talent?)
Job on Earth: He was still in college, studying to be a mechanical engineer
Hobbies: Watching movies and studying (He actually enjoyed it)
Other notes: He absolutely loves contradictions, has mold allergies, notorious for being late, if you get him started he will talk for ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, well, welcome to your new home =D

By the way, what weapons do combat people have?

As long as they aren't more powerful than a sniper's rifle, then any weapon, it's up to the combat person =)

Hmm, I am not that much of a weapon person so anything weaker than a sniper's rifle would be...? ^_^

well, things like automatic rifles, pistols, knives, shotguns, or some other thing like that. (or a made up gun that is like one of those)

Just want to say: from a family if military enthusiasts and hunters, there are no 'strong' or 'weak' guns. Different bullet types will cause more damage (eg: birdshot vs. a slug) but depending on the situation, a pistol or shotgun can be just as deadly as a sniper rifle.

My point being it might be better to just choose standard sidearm and stick with it :/ but that's just me, and I have a tendency to get bossy: tell me to fuck off if I go too far m'kay?

Last edited:
it's all fine =) thanks for the new information =D I didn't know that