• Can I help? And yes I want to join!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Alice
Height: 5'2
Hair: Medium length, dark brown
Eyes: Black
Bio: She has a mix between pale and tan skin, with a splash of freckles that decorate her face. She gained both running and lifting muscles after her time with the gang and never lets them loss their touch, though mainly due to her paranoia.
Personality: Bitter and cold. Alice hates the fact that see was forced to come here against her will. She misses her old gang and wonders if they'll make it without her. She likes to be alone and is waiting for the day when this space shuttle mission goes south. She doesn't like adults who think they're automatically better than her, but shows her respect to the older citizens. She's terrified of heights and thinks the space shuttle is nothing but a giant death trap. On the up side, she loves to read and misses the days when her imagination didn't focus on the death of her and those around her. Unfortunate case of paranioa.
Family: Dead
Talents: Surviving a crisis, reacting quickly to a sudden development, led a group of teenage survivors before capture. Extremely quick reaction to danger. Fast and strong.
Job on Earth: It was her first day as a junior in a new high school when things went south. She was leading a group of her new classmates before she came here.
Hobbies: Before the apocalypse, it was playing video games, hanging out with friends, and watching anime. Afterwards, well, survival took priority.

Other notes: Basically, she hates everyone, misses earth very much, is terrified of heights, and misses her old gang.

I was wondering why we had a teen in her I-hate-everything phase in our midst all the sudden; there's a villain among us!

Just don't blame me if your bacon goes missing at breakfast.

She's a natural snooper, too. She ran a gang of survivors from her old high school and taught them where to raid and how to fight. They were scavengers against all the bandits and lunatics that the plague made.

yes..there is a villian.
Uh oh.. a natural snooper? Just don't get caught.

Well, you can't blame her. Doom and death on Earth teaches children to always be aware of everything around them.

Of course that happens. I didnt say i was blaming her =)

Hmm, seal is broken. What does that exactly mean and what is Tom meant to do? As he is not a techie I guess he is just meant to follow the group for protection? Or is there some invasion? xD

Seal is broken means the seal from the door to the ground is broken, letting Space in the craft. The seal is located on the top and the bottom of every door, outside or inside. The bottom seal on the door broke, meaning in 2 minutes after the first break the whole door will fall off, then the vacuum created will start pulling things out and the emergency door will close off the hallway so the only entrance to that particular door was straight through the auditorium. Tom is supposed to follow the group to make sure no one wanders off and gets hurt, then he can do what he wants for the moment.

Space is so annoying. Coming in whenever our doors are open.

yep. It just pulls everything into it's openness. ugh..

Scumbag Space

but, we have to remember, it was ther first

Who cares? We're more important. It doesn't matter who's where first.