• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If there was more information, yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I help? And yes I want to join!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Canadian, I know a few natives who would cut you for saying that (although I agree) lol

Then they can go be buddy-buddy with space. I already have enough crazies down here in America who would cut me.

Hi guys. Sorry to be spoil sport but Real Life is getting the better of me. I don't want to slow you down and it would be hard for me to keep up since I am not sure when I will be able to play regularly again. So for the sake of this good RP I will drop out. Jae, let's the vacuum suck me out of the ship. Make it a heroic death ;D

Nooooooooooooooo. DON'T BE NOBLE, LITTLE BOY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though your death would be hilarious.

aww..okay.I hope everything turns out okay, and I will definitely make it heroic =)

Maybe you can go home and Seyn can wave goodbye? T.T

My posts just might become a bit irregular for the moment, but it shouldn't be for too long.

okie dokie, that's okay Dubu's Tofu.

Shadowheart..what?

So after we all get to our rooms and unpacked etc, do we wanna skip to the next morning? It's not much fun if everybody's by themselves :P

That was kind exactly my idea =O lol

Is this still going ? Can i just jump in as a newcomer or would i have to be previously on the ship? i haven't read the actual thread yet so i don't know how far the story has got.

Yes it is =)
If you want to be a newcomer: You would be in your room, the alarm goes off, you are supposed to get up and be in the common room in 1 hour or before.
If you're already on the ship: you could be making your way to the common room to meet the newcomers, or somewhere else.

Ok there is so much to take in, Ill start from my room and head to common room, can you give me a quick brief of what i am supposed to do ? so i survived without being infected, i was sent in a pod from earth to the ship circling Venus which is the home for people who aren't infected correct? assuming i came in the most recent batch what is going on for my character ? i arrived and went to my room, i haven't been assigned a job or anything it will all be explained when i go to the common room ?

Okay. Correct. And yes.
You've got everything interpreted right so far =) anything else?

I will make a character sheet in the same layout, and then i guess ill just write a brief intro and join in ? if that's cool with you guys :) im trying to get involved with multiple RP genres as i have only just started doing it ! :3

You don't have to make a character sheet, it's a jump in, you can join any time.
Cool =) If you need any help I might be able to assist

Oh, in that case ill give a brief description in the post, and ill jump in tonight then :) thanks for the help. :)

Okay. No problem, glad to help =)

Oh my, are people still roleplaying on this? (Or the IC part anyways...) Just wondering, I typically don't like replying until a couple of other people have......

I am. I don't know about anyone else though.