A New Dawn OOC [Applications Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's true, but he still seems rather noble...

Either way, both characters are pretty cool^^ I do like that we have a conniving, immoral character though. They always bring something new to the table.

Is there a limit on the races? Or can my character be something other than an elf or a human?

Look at everyone making noble-ish characters that were wrongfully imprisoned! I think it's time to mix things up by making a character that really does belong in prison. Everyone, say hello to the alpha bitch...

You're added to the OP, but I'm in the middle of updating it again and haven't saved yet. Good to see another character over the age of 20!

Is there a limit on the races? Or can my character be something other than an elf or a human?
It says in the OP ''characters'' section you can RP whatever you like ^^

Kk *starts thinking up a devilish plan* mwahahahha

Hey, I know I said you can RP anything, but let's be reasonable here. No outlandish monstrous creatures or demons!

Update:
The thread has been updated and re arranged a little, with some new rules being added and some changed. Please go back and read them to make sure you are okay with them.

Sorry for the inconvenience, feel free to ask any questions you have here. Or private message me. :s

Name: Lucian Nyx

Sex: Male

Race: Necromancer (Mage)

Appearance: Lucian has long (for a guy) brown wavy hair, coming down to his shoulders at the back while the front of his hair cups his chin. He has a average sized male body, standing at five foot seven with a baby face, making him look way younger than he is. His eyes are golden and always have a cold or sadistic look in them.

History: His first "murder" was the neighbour's pet dog when he was eight. The thing was as obnoxious as the owners and would keep his parents up with it's barking to ungodly hours. So during one night, he killed it and dissected it before leaving its guts on his neighbours front steps as a warning. They ended up moving away during that week.

As he got older, he began to crave the feeling of cutting something open and started with basic animals: birds, rats, dogs, cats, etc. Until he, at the age of seventeen, snuck into the closest graveyard near his house and dug up a human corpse. Soon enough, his mother began to fear him and his father began to hide the evidence of what Lucian was doing.

On Lucian's nineteenth birthday, his mother committed suicide and all Lucian did was laugh. His father couldn't take it anymore and sent him to a mental hospital to live. He remained there for only a month before they released him, thinking him sane. Lucian started living by himself in a small cottage of his deceased mother's. When he was twenty one, he killed his first person, a man in his early thirties who kept complaining that he had nothing to live for. From there, he couldn't stop and eventually got caught when he was twenty six years old.

Personality: He is very sadistic, finding pleasure whenever someone gets hurts including himself. Lucian is blunt and states the obvious, even if it isn't needed. His curiosity exceeds everything else and causes him to make extremely bad decisions (like dissecting humans for fun). His nature is quite cold, hence why almost everyone hates him. Lucian also loves death to the point that he thinks it's funny (he has a sick sense of humour).

Reason for Imprisonment: Killing and dissecting humans/anything dead for experimentation or pure curiosity.

Skills: He is a ranged fighter, often watching from afar or high up in a tree. He is also quite adaptable, able to fit into any situation. If Lucian has to, he will be able to disguise himself to look like someone completely different or of different gender. Thanks to his mage heritage, he has the ability to control/rise the (un)dead. From too much experimentation on himself, he became somewhat like the beings he is able to control or raise.

Weaknesses: Lucian is physically weak meaning if he doesn't use his undead/dead army, he won't be able to fight well or at all. He doesn't get along well with others at all, 95% of people hate him. Since he is like an (un)dead person, he gets hurt by anything light or healing, if you heal him, he is more likely to die quickly than be saved. If he raises too much (un)dead, it drains his energy and causes him to pass out. He can only raise one or two (un)dead at a time without draining too much of his energy. He has an unexpected liking of children, he has never killed or dissected one.

image.jpg

If you accept him, please don't give him sandals. He often goes barefoot, lol.

That's just what you have from being in the prison, In the first post of the IC my char's going to give you guys some money to get equipment or clothes/whatever anyway haha

And yes, he's accepted

I'm going to wait a while before posting the IC, want to make sure everyone who posted a character before is happy with the new rules and not dropping out

IC as in, In Character thread haha, my bad.

Well, if my little opinion means anything, im fine with the new rules^^

Well, if my little opinion means anything, im fine with the new rules^^

You've been keeping up-to-date though ^^

Some people haven't posted since they posted their character sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.