The Maze [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Yang jumps back with anget and surprise in her face. Her gauntlets form over her fists as she punches the spider, with an explosive shot, knocking it back within the group of them. It doesn't kill iit but another good shot and it is dead* Stay back lady. I feel you would only get in the way of this one.
"I'm offended," Aoko grunted, gritting her teeth and backing herself up against Yang, blue magical energy glowing in her hand as she began to cover her from the back just in case any spiders would attack this way, "You'll find that I'm more than capable of surviving if I do say so myself."
The spiders' fangs drip with venom, and all 56 eyes stare at you. They begin to all close in on you, their legs synchronizing. Their hairs bristle, and the injured one gets even closer. Aoko feels a brush against her back. Wherever you turn, there's always a spider. You both start to feel a sticky substance on your legs. You look down and see the webbing begin to trace over your feet and legs.

They're packaging their next meal.

The spiders' fangs drip with venom, and all 56 eyes stare at you. They begin to all close in on you, their legs synchronizing. Their hairs bristle, and the injured one gets even closer. Aoko feels a brush against her back. Wherever you turn, there's always a spider. You both start to feel a sticky substance on your legs. You look down and see the webbing begin to trace over your feet and legs.

*Yang quickly aims her gauntlets down to the ground and shoots a mini rocket removeing the webbing at her feet and causes her to fly in the air. While up there she shoots rockets down at the spiders hitting as many as she can* Die you fucking bastards!! *as you can see she realay hates spiders*
@Verite

You hear growling. There's a slurping noise. The sewer smells even ranker than before. A splash. It's dark, and hard for you to see. You step forward, into something slimy. A drop of slime hits you from above. You should probably find some light to figure out whatever the hell is making this.

Of course, before it's too late.
You hear growling. There's a slurping noise. The sewer smells even ranker than before. A splash. It's dark, and hard for you to see. You step forward, into something slimy. A drop of slime hits you from above. You should probably find some light to figure out whatever the hell is making this.

Of course, before it's too late.
Xeon's dim light (guys it has been giving them some light this whole time, how else does he see dead animals?) lit up suddenly to a bright yellow color and... was his eyes deceiving him or was that seriously a slimey sewer monster?, huh, well maybe this wasn't any safer a route. At least he was creative about it though. He took a deep breath and looked at the creature that was just plain revolting, stench was enough to drive one mad but he decided it was time to finally test himself. Of course guardian mode wasn't currently usable but he would make due without. He smirked at the thing and pulled his claws out but not to claw at it, I mean, t was made of slime that would just be a stupid move. Plus he assumed it could shoot acid since the thing was like drenched in the stuff. Pretty dangerous, pretty exciting he thought. He puled out a small dagger he always kept and threw it in the direction he heard a low rumbling coming from and cut some kind of a rope sending a flood of acid incoming and then he grabbed a piece of thisck wood and grabbing his new friend he actually surfed around the thing, the board was eroding away but this would be quick if it went according to plan.

@Nico Di Angelo

*Yang quickly aims her gauntlets down to the ground and shoots a mini rocket removeing the webbing at her feet and causes her to fly in the air. While up there she shoots rockets down at the spiders hitting as many as she can* Die you fucking bastards!! *as you can see she realay hates spiders*
"Geh! Gross! Get your stinkin' white stuff offa me!" Aoko yelled, concentrating on her magic.

Imaginary kinetic energy can barely be counted as energy to the average person. It's just simply there to them. But of course, magic energy is something that the normal person doesn't even think of either, she mentally noted to herself, collecting her thoughts, That's why both of these factors are beneficial to mages. Now, let's see what kind of bad boys I can take out...

"Hoooh!" She breathed, before bringing her imagination into existence, using her magical energy to melt away the webbing and spiders with her heat magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.