A Model Relationship

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin laid in bed as Jared got up and ready, only doing so herself when he seemed to have the lovely idea of picking her up and carrying her into the kitchen as she was. Of course she pushed him back and he went to go find food on his own, allowing her to get dressed into some relaxing clothing before wandering in to find him eating some yogurt. She giggled at the kiss that hit her cheek before she looked to him and nodded her head a bit at his statement. "I know, and I will...I just want a bit more time with you is all. Mom and Dad can wait a day. Trust me, If I didn't tell them then they'd have my head." She added with a laugh before looking for her own breakfast.

"alright then" Jared said while kissing her on the cheek.

He went back and cleaned some of his dishes. Then he looked through his computer to see if any updates were notified about the shooting and movie things that would pop up. Luckily, no new messages were sent and he shut the thing off with a sign of relief. Being bored for the next few hours, he decided to clean around the house himself this time which meant organizing furniture, dusting, throwing out garbage, doing laundry and mopping the floor. By the end of the three hours, he was tired and wanted to sleep. He decided to lay on the couch while listening to the voice of Kristin echo the room.

Kristin also helped clean up around the place, doing some dusting and making the bed. She also cleaned the bathroom after she gave herself a nice hot shower. Of course, when things started to slow, and she noticed Jared sit down for a nap, she decided it was time to give her parents a call. It was probably a good time for them anyway, knowing them they were at home sipping tea on a day like today, not working the ranch at all. Picking up her phone, she dialed her parents and started probably one of the longest, happiest and most nerve wracking phone calls she ever had in her life.

Jared listened to pauses and gaps of words that were jumbled incomprehensibly into his mind. Kristin spoke for awhile and Jared himself dozed off. Half an hour later, he woke up to find her still on the phone busy and still rambling on about something. Once an hour had gone by, she had finally hung up. Jared was curious and stared at with her wonder. What did her parents say? ... There was yet time that his parents finally spent some time with Kristin too. He knew his mother would be the full blown tiger, trying to control all wedding plans and such. Just hopefully the next few months would go by quickly and smoothly.

"So what did they say?" Jared asked softly.

Kristin hung up the phone after an hour, looking over at Jared and giving him a small smile as she wandered over to the couch and leaned against it. It had been a long conversation, and she knew that from then on it was going to be one help of a time getting the wedding to work out. Her mother was so eager to start shopping that she seemed to be grabbing her purse and heading out the door just as she ended the call. If she thought that she was going to put this wedding together then she was wrong.

"Well, Daddy's mad you didn't ask for permission, but I told him you were busy filming a movie before this and that not even I knew about it before hand so it was possible that you just got...caught up in the emotions of this time. So at least he won't glare at you for that. Though, he might give you a hard time for while." Kristin said sweetly as she looked down at him.

"Ah I can take that on easily." Jared said smoothly, trying to phase away the little ball of fear. Sure he should have asked but when her parents would come over, he would be sure to discuss it thoroughly and show how strong his feelings are for Kristin.

"Well hm, what to do now..." Jared yawned as he lazily sprawled his body across the couch.

"Is there anything you wanted to do? Maybe watch a movie or just turn on the TV?" Kristin said as she moved around and took a seat near his feet, her hands touching his leg gently as she looked up at him with a sweet smile. She only wanted to be with him today, so it really didn't matter what they did with each other, as long as they did something.

"Tv I guess, not that I mind anything else." Jared said with a smirk as he pulled her gently onto the couch.

For the most part of the movie, Jared was too busy thinking than paying attention. Though he did give quick occasional glances to Kristin who seemed quite enthralled by the actors and plots. It made her seem childish but in the cute innocent naive way like a school girl. By half way through the movie, Jared was hungry and found popcorn which he microwaved and munched on for the rest of the movie, knowing that it was fattening and unhealthy.

Kristin cuddled with Jared on the couch after getting a movie going, it being an interesting action film. It had plenty or romance as well which seemed very fitting of the current setting. Munching on the popcorn with Jared happily, she snuggled into him and rested her head on his shoulder in silence. There was no reason for her to say anything at all since just being next to him seemed to speak volumes. Before the movie ended, Kristin nodded off against him, her arm looped around his from her early cuddling. She was tired to be honest, having work so much while he was away and to have such a big announcement happen only days later after a busy family party...She needed more sleep!

Jared eventually woke up again and well, it was already night time. At this rate, he wasn't going to fall asleep. Too lazy and tired to cook, he decided to call pizza and so that's what they had for dinner. Pizza and salad. Simple but tasty. Sure it was fattening but well ... he was didn't care. He quickly showered and retreated back into her room again.

"You know we should find a house sometime.." He said to her as she followed after.

This way the two could at least learn and experience how it felt to become a true married couple. Plus it would be a nice start to the new chapters in their lives.

"A house?" She said as she walked with him back to her room. Dinner had been simple, a pizza and salad that Jared had called in to her place for the evening. The both had been rather lazy that day and sleep really wasn't much of an option now, they had been doing that all day! Of course, neither wanted to go out, so they just went back to her room to sit on her bed, chatting lightly about things that they could start doing. After all, they had the time and money, maybe getting a few steps ahead of the game wasn't a bad idea.

"Where? I mean, I wouldn't want to live too far from work, but at the same time I know that not all the neighborhoods near the city are all that safe. Do you think we need to move into the suburbs?" Kristin asked carefully as she sat there on her bred crosslegged, looking up at Jared.

"Suburbs sound good... we could go upstate, or to long island. Really anywhere you want. I can search the net for some houses and the stuff like that." Jared said coolly.

"But first I guess we might as well start thinking about wedding plans? Yea?" He said while taking her hand and kissing them softly, boredom sinking in his head. Her touch was very soft and she still smelled sweet like always.

"I know my parents and yours will probably both want to get involved and the likes of that. I don't know anything so you can tell me what you want to me to do." Jared said, letting Kristin take control. Even though it was going to be their day, he knew that woman saw it more sentimental than another day of tuxes and suites, they would have their one and hopefully only bridal gown.

"Up state sounds best, At least the area is rather nice." Kristin said as she smiled at him a bit more. "You are right though, the wedding does come first. Then the house buying."

Moving over to him, she cuddled against him as she thought about what she wanted for the wedding. She knew very well that her parents would want a say in what went down just as much as Jared's probably did. It was certainly going to be entertaining to watch such opposites work together for such a ceremony. Hopefully she and Jared wouldn't get lost in the fray. Looking up at him, she smiled and spoke.

"I want a large wedding, with all of my family and friends and a giant cake and a huge wedding dress and I want to be pampered every minute." She said in a joking tone. "Really though, I do want all of my family there, and friends, but I don't want it turning into the next million dollar wedding in the tabloids either."

"Even if you really wanted it, you know you could have it." Jared said smoothly. It was the truth, he had made enough money to last a lifetime but it would be used up by daily bills and all ... but it should be enough to sustain everything.

The thought of his family getting involved wasn't a happy picture. He yawned, thinking about what they would fight over. He just wanted Kristin to be happy and well, everything else would be bullshit. At least they could spend some time looking for a house to live together in too. They had to settle somewhere ... He knew he had a few friends living upstate and would call them soon.

He kissed Kristins cheek and found his eyes closing, darkness enveloping his body. He was tired.

"Of course I know, but I'm not the type to want all that attention on me all the time. I get enough of that at work." She said with a small laugh as he leaned in and kissed her cheek lightly.

It was late now, sitting together was nice and all but Kristin was tired once again. Tomorrow would be a busy day for sure though, house hunting and spreading the news around with family and friends. She can only just imagine the uproar what would occur at work the next morning at work. Thankfully it wouldn't be too crazy as she only had one or two photo shoots to do before she was free for the day and both were indoors and at the office. Laying back with Jared, she curled up against him and started to breath slowly, falling asleep next to him happily and wrapped up in his arms.

By the time it was morning, Jared had awoken at eight exactly. He yawned, his vision blurry as he could feel the bright rays of the sun pushing against the curtains. Deciding not to move or budge, he laid there with Kristin close by him. He could feel her every breath, she seemed pretty happy. He had never thought he would have ended up at this point in his life. Especially with Kristin since well, the first time they dated, he was an asshole. So it was pretty surprising that she gave him another chance. Being an idiot, he did manage to slip up a few times.

Eventually he dragged himself up as he took a quick shower and threw on whatever. He made a cup of coffee, staring at it idly as he just waited. Like a child, he wanted to be spoiled. Indeed, there was a lot to handle today and he just wanted to go back to sleeping again.

Kristin awoke some time later, around the time that Jared had made his cup of coffee. Getting up, she yawned loudly and headed to the shower, planning on getting dressed and heading out. There was a lot of things to do, including announcing to friends and other family, checking out houses in northern New York and also trying to figure out just exactly when all of this would be happening. There really couldn't be a wedding if there wasn't even a date set! Leaving the room dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice looking sweater, she wandered into the kitchen and smiled a bit at Jared before going over to him and hugging him. "Morning..." She said sweetly.

"Morning" Jared mumured as he put his face against the smooth cold surface of the table.

He stared at the cup of coffee as the steam drifted up. Kristins murmurs went through one of his ears and left the other. She went on about the appointments that were now scheduled and the likes of that while Jared just merely agreed. The man was alright with anything honestly. For one thing, he was just clueless about what was going on in this whole scenario but well ... they would probably need some professional help.

"So where to first? House hunting or ... would you like to have a little visit with my parents?" Jared asked questioningly.

"It would be best to visit your parents I believe. I mean, they should probably knew what we plan to do and all since they will be the closest to us." Kristin said lightly as she looked at him.

Taking a seat in her chair, she looked at him as she relaxed at the table. She knew there was a lot to do for the day, looking for houses and working on getting the wedding worked out. However, she honestly didn't want to have to do too much work. Hopefully her soon to be mother and father in law would be more than happy to help get most of the work out of the way so that they wouldn't be too overwhelmed.

"We better get going."

"Alright," Jared said, as his stomach began to act up.

He was nervous. His parent's weren't exactly understanding and all but at least his mother had approved of Kristin the first time they were introduced. He quickly grabbed a jacket and the car keys, getting in and turning up the engine. Before he knew it, his two hands were moving on it's own, turning the car to the direction of his parent's house. A fancy, elaborate mansion with beautiful black gates. It had been about a forty five minute drive and Jared had been distracted that whole time.

Within a few seconds, his car was let inside and his mother appeared at the steps. Her elegant red dress hugging her body, her light gray blond hair combed to perfection. She smiled and welcomed both Kristin and Jared with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Oh I've heard darling, finally I see, Jared has found someone. And you're quite the catch." The woman said.

Jared merely smiled as he followed after his mother's footsteps while keeping Kristin close. He knew that his mother was a control freak and she would want to help with everything. From their shoes to the cake. It had to be perfection. And it wasn't going to be a smooth ride at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.