❀ α ℓσνєℓу тιмє. ❀

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
HI THERE

status | open
Hi! I won't bore anyone with background beyond the essentials, if you'd like to get to know me, let's start writing!

Level > Advanced.

Post Length > Varies, minimum two paragraphs always.

Quality > Detailed.

Activity > Varies, to be discussed.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

the low down
When it comes to activity I cannot give a direct answer. I have several changes on the rise in life, and my greatest challenge would be the array of medical issues plaguing me right now; with that in mind, my posts are sporadic, sometimes I can offer several throughout the day, whilst other times I might not be able to reply for a few days to a week. You'll always be notified. I would prefer my partner be able to respond at least a few times a week, as that's something I can typically guarantee from myself.

I write m x f only -- I'm always down for doubling, but would prefer the female role otherwise. I don't mind romance, platonic is fine as well -- will only fade to black.

OC x OC, or OC x Canon.

Gore, swearing, violence, a-ok

but no weird shit​

Fandom
If bold, that's my role.

Fallout 4 (Preferred), 3, NV.

OC x OC
OC x Danse

Pokemon Games (Preferred), Anime/Origins/Generations, Manga. No PMD.

OC x OC
OC x Gary/Blue Oak
OC x Grimsley
OC x Siebold

Not interested in any other (game) fandoms at the moment.

Anime

Bleach I've only seen the first hundred episodes, I know what happens p much but am not interested in arrancars, espadas, etc.

OC x OC
OC x Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Occult Academy Something like it, in the universe or with a similar plot. Could even say Maya's adventures did not end there, though I don't see how that's really interesting lol.

Ergo Proxy Haven't have the pleasure of finishing it yet, but I like the dystopian universe and paranormal aspects.

I haven't really watched Steins;Gate, FMA, Bones, Tokyo Ghoul, Ghost in the Shell, but I love Scifi/Paranormal aspects so intertwining the two would be stellar.​

pairings/plots
I love anything and everything vampire -- mine tend to be a mix of Van Helsing and Twilight.

Bold would be my role.

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Expat x Expat

PLOTS

Character A leaves the states in hopes of a fresh start after being offered the chance to relocate for her job in Trondheim, Norway. Desperate for fresh air and to leave the madness of her surroundings behind her, A catches the first flight out of the US. Her arrival is tough -- visas, a boss she just can't please, crazy drunk neighbor, and the fact she can't skii to save her life. Oh, and her stalkers a vampire, though that seems to be the least of her worries.

^ Would really prefer not to double for this plot, city is up for discussion but I would prefer it take place in Norway, Austria or Romania, maybe the UK. Will be mostly light hearted and fun, meant for development -- you can flesh out Character B (Vampire, Male) as well as his coven, if he has one -- I have plenty of NPCs to offer as his family, etc. Dying to do this.

More to come.

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.