A God/Goddess Based RP

Anime Pictures of Realistic Pictures?

• Anime

• Realistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're going to be my son lol jk
In the mythos it is said that during birth kagu-tsuchi burnt izanami alive during birth. The husband, izanagi with rage killed kagu-tsuchi the newborn child and with his blood formed the gods susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi. If you really wanna be my mother i'd say stay away from the hugs, they're quite spicy.

Oooh! Also may I reserve the Monkey King (Sun Wukong) for Under the Sun and with the power of...Cloud Manipulation?

Reserve Bellona for the Missing! Her powers will be superhuman strength, nigh invulnerability, extreme durability, and a healing factor! :D She'll be like the Juggernaut.

Can I reserve Bastet of the Egyptian Mythology? I'll inform you later about her power. I'm still doing a research about her and I find it really hard to choose what power she'll have >_<

I'm open to suggestions about Bastet's powers xD

@DANAsaur Cats... something to do with cats :P

@DANAsaur Cats... something to do with cats :P
Hahaha of course xD I'm planning on my character to be followed by cats wherever she goes buuuuuuuuuut still can't think of any cool powers. I'm torn between seduction (since bastet is the goddess of sensual pleasure) or being able to communicate with felines xD

Feline communication sounds nice :P Would actually make the cats following her around more useful... maybe :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DANAsaur
Hahaha of course xD I'm planning on my character to be followed by cats wherever she goes buuuuuuuuuut still can't think of any cool powers. I'm torn between seduction (since bastet is the goddess of sensual pleasure) or being able to communicate with felines xD
Cat blaster. O.O The ability to throw cats like projectiles.

Bastet was also a well known warrior goddess until Sekhmet came along, and was represented by the sun so you could maybe work that into her as well.

Is there still interest in this RP? If so I would like to reserve Isis for the Nile with powers of magic and healing

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't find a god that controlled only magic... Is it okay if I make one? This RP looks REALLY cool. I also have the perfect anime picture.

I'm really interested and would love to join, but thanks to work and other stuff, I can probably only post a couple times a week, would that be okay?

If so, I'd like to reserve:

Anubis | Raise dead | Nile
Tanuki | Shapeshifting | Under the Sun (does that count? I don't think Tanuki's a god or anything, but he is a deity. If not, I'll take that one out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.