Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
Greetings and Salutations

I'm Reanimator Spuds, and I'm looking for a few RPs based off of character ideas I've had. Due to this, some of them will be more fantasy, some sci-fi, and some just plain old boring life. They will also involve me playing either a boy or a girl depending on the plot. I'll talk more about this later so, for now, let's get started, shall we?

About me as a Role-Player

So I think it'd be a good place to start with how exactly I tend to Roleplay.
  • I typically write around 3-6 paragraphs. That said, I tend to write as much as I'm given (But if the post has no need to continue on, I won't. You can have too much of a good thing)
  • I play either a boy or a girl. It generally depends on what character fits best at the time.
  • In terms of grammar, I understand it, and I know what I did wrong most of the time. That said, I tend to type so fast that sometimes I get a few commas in the wrong spot, or a really weird sentence syntactically. That said, I usually edit my posts after reading them to fix any major errors that presented themselves. I do try my best though, and I think it's pretty a'ight.
  • I like most genres. Really I think the only genre I dislike is Historical Realism. If we're in the past, I'd rather spice things up with some magic, even if it's only mild. But otherwise, I'll play Sci-Fi, Modern/Modern Fantasy, and Fantasy with no reservations.
  • I really enjoy romance in my roleplays. I generally play MxF, though I am able and willing to play FxF. That said, I never really felt comfortable playing MxM. It's just me really. Occasionally I might if I feel it fits the character really well so I might. But otherwise it's a no go.
  • I only use anime and drawn pictures. It feels weird using an actual person's face.
  • I write in 3rd Person, but NOT EXCLUSIVELY. If you want to try out 1st person or always have done it that way, I'd love to practice it more.
My Expectations

I'll say this, I'm not a hard-ass. But, I do have a few expectations.
  • Post at least twice a week/semi-active
  • Moderate understanding of English and grammar
  • For age-restrictive content must be 18+
  • Post something at least. Please don't do a one-liner that doesn't provide much information. It's hard to work off of.
Well know that all the boring stuff is out of the way, let's get onto the fun stuff

Plots! (Updates Semi-Periodically)
Well, it's more like Characters really

Neither Seen Nor Heard
Genre: Moderate-High Fantasy

In this plot, my character (a young girl) has been living her life as a spy, using her expertise in illusion and deception to her advantage. However, she is almost enigmatic, refusing to ever speak with her own voice, and wearing a mask which covers her eyes.

This could be used in a plethora of ways really. Whoever the other character is plays a significant part in the formation of the story and plot. My reason for wanting to play this character is almost an exercise in perspective and displaying certain ideas and thoughts without the use of much dialogue.

I may have a plot that will work with your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.