A few against the dead IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Arrow looked down at him. "I didn't say we didn't want you around. I just stated that you were sucking up."

"You know I don't like it when you say I suck up!" Nost said, still angry, but a bit less agressive. "I wasn't sucking up! I wasn't!"

"Oh? How so?"

Serena cut in, "Okay, okay calm down." She smiled at Nost, "I know you weren't sucking up, Nost." "And you," she turned to Arrow giving him a light whack on the head, "stop picking on him."

Arrow smirked as he read her movement, vanishing back into the shadows right before the strike would have made contact.

"Just... just shut it!" Nost started crying. "I'm not sucking up! I'm not!" He then approached the nearest tree, and started punching. He usually did that when he was angry. Training his fighting always calmed him. "I'm! not! sucking! up!" He repeated with each punch he gave. Calmed already, he stopped crying, but he still was punching the tree. He realized he needed to train, since all his duties always took his time from his hands.

Arrow smirked, veiled by the shadows. It wasn't the most orthodox tactic to get the kid to train, but it worked.

*Sniff* "Boss? Now that I think of it, do we have any mission to do soon?" Nost asked while hitting the trunk, hard, but not too much. "Are there any zombies to slay? Or... a camp to raid? Or... something?"

"Actually there is a hoard of zombies who are getting dangerously close to here," she said. "If your up for it, it would probably be a good idea to eliminate them," she said, finishing her apple.

Arrow stepped out of the shade. "Shall we take the newbie?"

"Yeah, might as well. It will be a good way to see what she's made of," she smiled as she glanced at Violet.

Arrow nodded. "Understood. Come on, you two."

Violet nodded at Arrow's answer, but was surprised by Nost's reaction. She made a mental note not to say anything he might find offensive. Watching as they talked about the nearby zombies, she remembered her gun she'd left at her shelter, but she threw the thought out of her head. She still had the gun Arrow gave her, and she had her dagger. That should be good enough.

Arrow took note of their preparations, vanishing with a slight breeze.

Violet watched as Arrow vanished and she glanced around at the group. She kept her hand on the hilt of her dagger now, the gun clipped to her belt.

Several minutes later, Arrow walked out of the shadows. "About fifty of them, roughly a mile from here."

Violet nodded, showing she understood his words. She started drawing images in her mind, setting up an idea on how the infected would react to their attack.

"C'mon Nost. Get ready."

Serena nodded at Arrow. "Everyone ready?" she ask as she tucked the pistol into her belt. She picked up her katana and looked at her team. They were all very capable of taking care of themselves; she knew that. Yet, every time they went on a dangerous mission like this she couldn't help but worry. 'I'll have to keep an eye Violet,' she reminded herself. She didn't know how skilled she was at fighting yet, so she had to be ready to help her incase she got into trouble.

Arrow glanced at Violet. "Follow the trail," he said, vanishing.