A few against the dead IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Nost catched the half of apple and splited it into two with his hands. That Wing Chun training actually did something for him, contrary to his mother's thoughts. He was strong, and he could defend himself well even without some sort of weapon. That high energy bonus one has as a child really worked is a situation such as his. "Nikki, do you want some?" He said as he saw her approaching the group. It seemed like every one was getting along well.

Violet pondered this for a moment, then agreed. "Yes, it wouldn't work." She glanced at Nost. "Engineer I take it?"

"Um... Here, take this one. I'm not really hungry." He said as he gave away the half that was supposed to be for him. He wasn't hungry after all, and he could give the other half to Nikki, once she accepted.

Nikki glanced over at Nost before she held her hands up, both of them full with a bag. However, she gave the ten year old a warm smile.
"Thanks, but I'll pass this time around." She answered.

Violet looked at Nikki. "Who's that?" She asked, putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket which she just zipped up.

Arrow smirked. "Oh, she's fun. She's the medic, but she's also an explosives expert with s short fuse."

Violet nodded agina and waved at her piolitely. "That sounds interesting. Explosives and medical. Huh."

"Yep." His expression turned a little darker. "Except that she always tries everything out on the crew, knowing that she can fix us."

Violet thought about this. "As long as you end up back where you started, the circle will be perfect." She said, reciting the quite from memory. "Meaning, in my opinion, as long as you aren't badly affected by it, and you end up the same or better than you began, I think it's not to bad."

(Ooc: Sorry, I wasn't getting alerts.)

Serena walked into the yard with her long black hair streaming behind her. The teenage girl wore tan cargo pants with black army boots. Her shirt consisted of black t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and a black bandana was wrapped around her head. She looked at her team with a grin. Then, she noticed the new girl and walked up to her. "Hey, you must be the new recruit. My name's Serena, the leader of this group," she said holding her hand out for her to shake.

Violet nodded and shook her hand. "I'm Violet. You've got a great team here." she said, smiling.

"I like you all ready," Serena laughed as she shook her hand. Turning back towards the rest of them, she asked, "So how's everyone doing?"

Violet watched Serena carefully, but not creepily. She watched as the others interacted, staying out of the conversation and observing the team carefully. If she was accepted, she didn't want to turn everything upside down.

Nost was sitting when he saw Serena approach. He stood up and ran towards her. "BOSS! BOSS! HERE! HAVE AN APPLE!" He shouted. He knew he had to control himself, but he wanted to prove he always thought about the team instead of only himself. His heavy attire, worthy of any technician, protected him from many injuries that could be caused from electricity, and the like. "I was going to eat it but then I thought you might want some. You must be hungry after so many... many... boss duties. Yes."

Arrow resisted the urge to fall out of the shadows laughing. Instead, he smiled and lifted a kunai to the light, using the glare to give Serena a glimps of where he was.

Serena smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. "You're just always looking out me, aren't you, Nost?" she said as she took the apple the boy had offered and bit into it. She saw a light coming from the shadows and smirked. "And I see Arrow is just as sneaky as ever," she said, tossing the apple up into the air. "Not that I'd expect anything less from my expert assassin," she finished, catching the apple and taking another bite.

Arrow smiled as he stepped out of a different shadow, one beside the rest of the crew. "And I see Nost is sucking up, as always."

Violet watched as Arrow reappeared and made a mental note not to get on his bad side, ever. She glanced between Nost and Serena before glancing around. "Is this everyone?" She asked.

"So far." He crossed his arms, leaning back against a tree.

Nost frowned. "Hey! Shut your mouth you... you poo-head!" He said. "I'm not sucking up! If it wasn't for me, your guns would be all trash, and then you would be Zombie-Snack!". He sat down afterwards, angry, and waited for the tantrum to go away.