A few against the dead IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"I'm ready." Violet answered Serena. She zipped her hoodie up and flipped the hood over her head, casting shadows over her emotionless face. She nodded at Arrow's next comment, but then realized she had no idea what he meant by 'the trail'.

He flipped effortlessly through the trees, flicking shined kunais blade-deep onto the dirt every few yards.

"Take this! And that! And that too!" Nost yelled every time he punched the tree. When he heard it was time to leave, he started to punch the bark as fast as he could, and then finishing with a powerful blow, leaving a mark in the trunk. "Yeah! Wing Chun!". With his knuckles now red from his training, he started to move his hands from one side to the other in the air, to mitigate the ardency. "Just... wait a minute!" He said, while he ran to grab his toolbox. "Now I'm ready!"

Violet stepped towards the doors and realized every so often there was a mark in the ground. "That must be the trail.." she mumbled to herself, following it silently, her hand ready to pull her own blade out instantaniously.

Arrow stood carefully on the point of a large pine, watching their progress.

Violet paused, thinking she heard something. She scanned either side of the path carefully, but nothing came to view. She slowly started forward again, but was twice as cautious as before.

Arrow drew his bow and nocked an arrow.

Serena walked out of the yard, looking at the trail the Arrow had left. She checked to make sure that Nost was coming before she started following the trail at a fast pace. She caught up to Violet quickly, making sure to make as little noise as possible. She was continuously scanning the surrounding environment to make sure they didn't get taken by surprise. Taking up the rear, she followed in silence.

Violet continued, but another snap of a twig caused her to turn, her dagger drawn and the serrated edge gleaming in the light. A small animal scampered across the path and Violet glanced behind her, backing up slowly and checking behind her every few steps. After she'd made it several feet from where the animal crossed, she turned back around. Something spooked the animal..wonder what.

He let the arrow fly, the arrowhead pinning the zombie's head to a tree beside Nost

((Got to go for tonight, just letting you all know. I'll be back tomorrow))
Violet did not glance behind her when she heard the arrow shot by, she knew the assassin had hit his mark. She flipped the dagger around in her hand and put it back in its sheath, breathing slow and quietly so she could hear anything and everything around her.

Arrow sat, a genuine smile starting. He listened to the new recruit through the microphone he had planted on her dagger when he swiped it. "Well I'll be damned, she's doing better than I thought," he breathed, not even his altitude causing him to drop his guard.

Violet kept her forwards path, but slowed down a little so she could pay more attention to the faint sounds ahead showing they were getting closer to destination, only a mile or so ahead.

Arrow kept another at the ready, scanning the woods. He thought for a moment, then jotted down a quick note, tying it to the shaft. He released, pinning the arrow to a tree beside Nost. "Grab the kunais I used for the trail."

Violet stopped. The horde was clear ahead of her, but she didn't want to catch their attention yet. She pulled out the gun she had been given almost silently, kneeling into the nearby bushes and glancing around for any signal to show she was clear to continue.

Using his elovated perch, Arrow overlooked the crew's safety.