A Fae of the Utmost Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to him talk made her smile, it was nice to know that even after he has everything he could possibly want. Eseldor was still very down to earth. Very aware of the world unlike her, but it was nice to hear his views on everything from his own people to humans even. When he spoke of them he did not sound malice at all, more questioning as to why people are the way they are. "You cannot say it is just humans, I feel every creature has the ability to feel greed, and want better things than what they have. I would say it is human nature, but truly greed can be in us all." Blushing she kept speaking. "Take me, I am full of greed, I had no problem taking you away from everyone else at the house to have this day with you. If that is not greed, I do not truly know greed."

Chuckling she bite her lip blushing horribly at that thought of sitting on his lap i front of so many people. Smiling she wrapped an arm around his own walking with him to a patch of grass near the fourtain front row for the show. As Eseldor sat she realized that he was serious about her sitting on his lap. Turning as red as humanly possible she looked around seeing if other people were doing it too. After a moment she moved and sat on his lap her legs poking out from her dress. Her skin pale in the green grass they were sitting on as she nuzzled into his neck enjoying the sun they were in.

Kissing his cheek she whispering in his ear, "Thank you for bringing me here, but itsn't it embaressing to be sitting like this?" She pushed her dress between her thighs exposing her knees and a bit of thigh to him. Not really meaning too, but she had never sat with someone like this. It was embaressing, especially as people walked by looking at the young couple.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
Eseldor chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "I do not think you know greed, Serena. Those girls would have tied each other up to keep one another at bay if I made this day out into a prize. They fight for my affections. You are afraid to even ask sometimes. I have never met anyone more selfless."

When he sat and had her follow his lead he smiled. She blushed adorably, but didn't protest sitting on his lap. She must have wanted it enough not to argue. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tiny form. He admired her pale, beautiful legs, the sweet scent her flower made with the natural aroma of her hair, and the simple fact she was in his arms.

"You're the one who said not to be embarrassed when we left the house," he replied to her question. He kissed her back. He noticed her exposed thigh and rubbed it before pulling her dress down to cover her exposed legs. "I don't think you want anyone else to see your legs."

They sat like that for a few minutes until the crowd began to get more visibly excited. He whispered in her ear, "I think it's about to start."

As everyone huddled around the fountain it became difficult to see the action from the grass, so Eseldor stood up, holding Serena to his waist as they worked their way to get a good look at the performance. A number of pale white women with pointed ears and silver hair with transparent blue wings and dresses that looked like they were made of ice stood around the fountain. A similar creature, this one a short boy in a white suit, waved the crowd over.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you so much for your patience!" Despite his youthful appearance, his voice was that of a full-grown man. "Without further adieu, I am pleased to introduce a performance by Frost's Nymphs of the House of Stone Water!"

While he had been speaking the nymphs had gotten into position around the fountain. At the end of their introduction they leapt into the fountain, dancing on the water. With every step they froze the water into stepping paths. With every step a light clink like tapping on glass was heard, and their movements turned the sound into soft music. They pulled their arms in and twirled like ballerinas. They were perfectly synchronized as they put their hands in the fountain and water splashed out. It froze into curving arcs.

They flew up, turning and twirling as they rose, and alighted on the new platform of ice. The dance continued as did the music. They were higher up now, so more people could watch without craning their neck. The tip of the fountain was still going, but they sent that soaring, too, and it froze into a final stage for them.

They were now stuck so close together that their bodies practically merged. But their hands and wings and legs flawlessly avoided each other. The music had picked up tempo and everyone could tell it was coming to a close. At the very last note they held still on their tiny stage. Then suddenly the ice under them gave way and they dropped. The ice popped, the tiny fragments now beautiful snow that lazily encircled the performers.

The audience applauded while they bowed and waved. Eseldor clapped and kissed Serena's cheek. "I think it's going to be difficult to top that. How did you like it?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suga
There was something so natural about how at ease she felt just sitting on his lap. Every nuzzle, kiss, his arms around her made her light up completely in love. Smiling she turned and gve him a gentle kiss on his lips turning to look to see if anyone was watching but the crowd was more excited about the show that would be starting soon. WHen she felt soft fabric caress her thighs she quickly fixed herself embaressed she let herself get that comfortable. Biting her lip still she laid her head on his shoulder taking in his warmth as he watched for the show to start.

Then there it was the first sign as everyone stood getting closer to the fountain, just as she craned her neck to see she felt Eseldor lift her with such ease to her feet. Honestly a little shocked by that her eyes went wide, not from the fact that he did it, mainly cause he could. After getting over the shock of that Serena allowed herself to lean against him getting on her tippy toes to watch the show. As the show started Serena stared off practically mesmerized by it all.

The fae were so beautiful, probably the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her entire life. The way they danced so smoothly, the sounds and ice just making the most beautiful sounds she had ever heard. How could people hate something that was so beautiful, the thought brought tears to her eyes as she watched the show finally come to an end. Wiping her tear filled eyes she clapped and cheered for them, they deserved more for the show that they threw on.

Looking up at Eseldor she smiled tears still falling from her face as she looked down trying to compose herself. "I'm sorry, it was just so beautiful. I couldn't help but tear up, I don't understand how humans can hate something so beautiful." She spoke low enough for only his ears as she finally dried her face looking up at him smiling. "Thank you for this...Really thank you."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Eseldor watched her wipe her eyes and at first worried he'd done something wrong. He never meant to make her cry. But then she explained how she was moved by the beauty of the performance and he smiled. He had enjoyed it, too. But more than anything he was happy she liked it.

"People don't understand the Fae, especially the ones more deeply entwined with the spirits of nature. I think most of the hatred is from fear of the unknown," he said just as quietly. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. "And you're welcome. Thank you for being here to share it with me."

Eseldor began to lead them off through the park, holding her close. "Well with that little show over I struggle to think of anything to beat it. There are some shops here with sweetbreads, trinkets, and clothes that I think would suit you. I know all the places to get the things to spoil a girl. Or...five."

He blushed at that admittance. He had given the women of his house everything they ever wanted in exchange for their affection. He had spoiled them, and only so recently had he seen what that had been doing. Well, all that love and attention would go to Serena now.

• Love
When the show ended Serena was honestly sadened by it all, she wished there was more. Honestly the girl could sit there and watch them dance for hours, never would the fae become boring to her. They fascincated her in ways she never thought something could interest her, but what was amazing was Eseldor's insight in the injustice they face every day just being a little different. It honestly set a anger in her that physically made her brows sink down in an a almost angry pout.

When Eseldor mentioned going to see the shops Serena calmed herself not letting her anger get the best of her and ruin this day she had planned. "I would love that." Wrapping her arm with his she walked taking in the sites of everything, including the people. The woman all looked so beautiful, elegant, and just all together put together. Serena felt a little naive in her dress wondering if she stook out of not, everyone practically looked like glass dolls.

Biting her lip she stayed close to Eseldor walking into a shop she looked at all the beautiful dresses her mouth hanging open as she gently let her hand out touching the soft fabrics. "Everything in here looks so expensive..." Speaking not honestly saying it to anyone mainly herself as she looked over the dresses she never thought would ever be even in her pressence let alone to shop for.

• Love
As she gravitated towards a dress shop Eseldor smiled and followed her in. She was enamored by everything, and seemed to swoon over the handcrafted woman-wrappings that adorned the mannequins. He leaned against the doorway as Serena looked at corsets and bonnets and light evening sundresses.

"They are a bit pricey," he admitted. "But these are pocket change compared to a custom dress. That would require going to a tailor, getting your measurements, and devising a custom design. That would risk breaking the bank."

He chuckled, thankful that none of the girls had been so selfish as to demand that. Luna had made the request once - sweetly after a few hours in his bed - but he had refused in the name of the monthly expenses. He felt he would not have to do that with her. Serena seemed content with the clothing available. "See anything you like?"

Looking at everything her heart raced, Serena felt selfish for even looking at the dresses. Let alone requesting for Eseldor ro purcahse one for her. Biting her lip she looked at the dresses as one in particular caught her eyes. It was a white dress, lace arms, corset sewn with a beautiful design, with a flowing bottom. Compared to the other dresses in the store it was the simplest, considering it was also in sale section of the store. Woman walking around were heading toward the back where the huge extravagant dresses were but Serena couldn't help but gently trace the design on the dress with a gentle finger tip. Looking at the price she saw even on sale it was still quite expensive, stepping back she walked toward Eseldor smiling.

"Where else can we see?" Her doe eyes smiling at him, trying to hopefully distract him from the expensive gowns. This was to much, wanting him to buy her things was just selfish, Serena should be happy with just that fact that he loved her and was willing to give his time to her. Taking his hand she went to move to leave the store looking back at the white lace dress one more time before practically tugging him out of the store.

It would seem they had a winner. Eseldor watched as Serena traced her fingers along the dress. She couldn't make her desire any more obvious if she tried. He imagined her in it and adjusted his trousers. She was beautiful in whatever she wore, but this dress seemed to take what of her heart wasn't his.

And ever the humble girl, she took his hand and pulled him away. Eseldor followed, but not before taking a card for the business with him. He could place an order at home when she was elsewhere.

Happy to make her think he had moved past the store, he led Serena down the street, waiting for something else to catch her eye. But something instead caught his; down one of the side alleys he was drawn to movement at a refuse bin. It was next to a bakery, and he spotted two bodies rummaging through it. A father and son were pilfering stale bread from the waste box and quickly ran off, not even noticing them.

"I used to be like them," he said, certain she'd seen it, too. "I sometimes forget an effect of turning the world upside down is that some people wind up on the bottom..." He sighed and looked down, then brightened as he remembered something. "I did have a speck of human kindness on these streets once. It's time I returned it."

He walked into the bakery and ordered three loaves of bread, of varying flavors. He also requested the largest milk bottle they could provide. Eseldor went into the alleyway and gently set the packages down in the shadows, stepping away and taking Serena's hand.

"If you weren't here, I don't think I'd have remembered what I owed," he said.

• Love
Pulling him away from the store she smiled up at him hoping he didn't know what she was doing, distracting him away from buying her anything. AS they walked she placed her head on his shoulder just enjoying his tall form, he was so handsome it practically made her weak in the knees. Then again even as a dog he was the cutest thing, whatever form he took he had her heart. As they walked she looked at him as he stopped wondering what he was looking at when it caught her eye.

Immedietly he felt sick from how unhuman they treated the fae, it wasn't fair in the slightest. Making a fist she bit her lip thinking about her poor Eseldor being just like that. Alone in the world, hated by everyone, struggling just to keep a foot. Before she knew what she was doing she moved cupping his face in her small hands bringing him into a deep kiss. "Your a good man Eseldor, it shouldn't matter how closed minded other people are."

Smiling she followed him to the store as he bought bread and other things to feel the poor people. Walking with him she smiled at his gentleness with the struggling fae. That was the man she fell in love with, not the play boy rich fae, the man that was sweet, kind, put others wellbeing before his own. A thousand years could go by and Serena would never feel like she deserved him. When he came back she looked up at him smiling.

"I know what I want, i don't want a dress, or jewlery. Every sunday i want to come down here and feed the homless fae. I can have cook, make home made meals, it will be perfect. How could I ever feel right asking for selfish things when there are others who don't even have food. Please, can we?"

• Love
Eseldor chuckled and leaned forward, whispering in her ear, "The lost princess is a humanitarian. There are drawbacks to caring for these people; they grow dependant. I'm not saying we won't help them. I think it's a wonderful idea. But I wonder if there are other ways we can help them besides just feeding them. There is that old saying: give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime."

He trailed off, thinking of ways he could live up to that, but failing to come up with anything spectacular. More personally, he wasn't sure what had been done to help him. Some Fae just pulled him off the streets and made him a wealthy man. Still no explanation, no responsibilities, and he had never seen them again. How could he give the same kindness when he didn't know how it had been given to him?

They continued walking around when hunger started rumbling up in his stomach. He knew of a few places to eat around here; places where even the refuse was divine. But he kept quiet until he saw some hint of hunger from his little lovely companion. He also spotted a theatre up ahead. Hm. There was a thought. Perhaps they could catch a show.

Looking up at him Serena blushed when he called her the lost princess. In some ways she felt as if maybe that was a lie. She never felt like a princess, never really thought to be one, yet here she was with an amazing man walking the streets looking at beautiful things she never thought she would come close too let alone to buy. Listening to him she felt he was right, there had to be more they could do. Biting her lip she tried to think but got distracted by the feel of his hand in hers.

Looking at his hands she wondered if he ever changed them, in way she hoped not too, out of everything on him his eyes and hands were her favorite parts of him. They were woren, big, and comforting, she felt even if he did change them to be bigger, smaller, anything they would still feel the same when he touched her. So lost in thought she thought of the previous night, laying in his bed as those hands roamed over her virginal body.

Heat filled her cheeks as she thought about it, to add oil to flame she hoped it happened again. Biting her lip she realized she was just following not saying anything to him. "Hmmm? I appologize did you say something?" Serena felt very rude but with the thoughts forming in her head she couldn't completely look him in her eye as her face gave away everything she was thinking of. "Oh is there something you wish to do? Anything is fine with me." Coughing lightly she cleared her throat trying to act normal, even if the heat in her body was not normal to her.

• Love
Eseldor looked down at her with raised eyebrows. Her blush and red cheeks were unexpected. If he didn't know better, he could swear she was thinking something salacious. And she looked distracted, too. Perhaps Serena wasn't as innocent as he first believed.

"I just saw the theatre a couple blocks down," he said. He let go of her hand and put his arm around her shoulders. "I was wondering if we might catch an early show. Then, perhaps if your stomach asks nicely, we can get something to eat. How does that sound?"

Eseldor kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Or is there something else you want? I have seen blushes like the one on your cheeks before, and they always mean the same thing. Maybe we can get a balcony to ourselves."

• Love
(That teasing mother effer!)

Looking up at him she did her best to contain her heating body as she bite her lip moving to play with her brown hair. "T-the theatre sounds perfect right now." The comment about the balcony made her knees draw close. It was remarkable how one man could get her body like this. Everything was so new down to the heating body, but all she could do was be glad it was with him.

Walking with him to the theatre she watched as people stood talking about how excited they were for the show. It seemed cinderella would be playing tonight. "Cinderella? What is that?" Looking at Eseldor she was curious about the story as they got their tickets and went to find some seats.

Everywhere she looked the area was beautiful, Serena had never been to a theatre so sitting here had her eyes wide with excitment, a smile from ear to ear as she looked at the stage, the people, the beautiful walls. "This place is amazing, and people just come here to siut and watch live stories?" It was really then how much she realized how she missed out on the world. The poor girl felt more like a child as she sat still lacing her fingers with Eseldor's.

"Thank you, today has already been the greatest day of my life." Her voice was small as she leaned over and kissed his jaw.

• Love
((He has a lot of practice.))

He chuckled to himself at her squeamish squirming. Ever since he had his house full of women he became quite the charmer. And now he had a woman who he could be as romantic or as affectionate as he could.

With her arm around his, Eseldor led her into the theatre and purchased two tickets. As she asked about what they were seeing he smiled and kissed her. "It's a story of a princess who is forced to do housework and she is given the life she deserves...with a little help from a Fae. I think you'll like it."

With tickets in hand, Eseldor guided Serena up the back steps towards the balcony seating. Once there, the lost princess yet again showed how sheltered she was. He thought it was endearing, however. To hear her openly gush her love over everything was a great gift.

The gratitude in her small voice just sent it over the top for him. He leaned over and kissed the side of her neck, then her lips. "You're quite welcome. This has been a wonderful day for me, too. But it's not over yet. I love you, Serena."

He gave her another kiss and wrapped his arm around her, looking down at the stage as the patrons took their seats. The curtains were still drawn, and he wondered if there was a prelude show while the main actors got ready. They sometimes did that.

• Love
(I thought Cinderella would be the perfect show for them to see. Do you see why I said that one?)

The kiss on her neck made her blush as she turned her head just as he pressed his lips to hers. He was very good at that, more so completely talented on lighting a fire in her body. Biting her lip looking at him she went to speak before he did. The 'I love you' caught her off guard for a few seconds before she leaned into his warm embrass smiling from ear to her.

"I love you too. Thank you still, even if you say it is not over just taking me out of the house for a walk would have been the most amazing day. Mainly cause I got to spend it with you." Smiling wide she kissed his jaw nuzzling her small face into his neck. She couldn't understand it but all she wanted to do was press into him.

Wanted to feel him all around her, he was so amazing to her, that Serena couldn't help but want to press into him and just enjoy his warmth. Looking around she saw all the people, the smiles on their faces, before noticing a little girl with her father. Smiling her eyes grew a little sad, only reminding her of her own father. Glad to see such an image she sat back again looking at Eseldor, rubbing his thigh with her hand.

• Love
Eseldor smiled and kissed her cheek again. "Such a cliché, but you're sweet for saying it. I can't believe I could find someone as lovely and innocent as you. I had forgotten humans could be like you."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and nuzzled her into him. His broad shoulders provided an excellent pillow for her. At the feeling of her hand on his leg he looked down, following her gaze. Ah yes. A family. Something neither of them really had growing up.

"I don't know who my mother and father were," he whispered to her. "I know they were Fae, but other than that there's nothing. They might still be alive for all I know. I might have brothers or sisters. I honestly don't know."

He kissed her forehead. "But you know your family. I do believe your father will come back to you one day. And when he does I will gladly open my house to him. And perhaps...one day...you can sit in on a play with him."

Eseldor sniffed and kissed her again. In a way, he was jealous. At least she had memory of a family. If troubled by her life, she could visit that. He just hoped that if he really did come back into her life, he wouldn't have to step out of it.

The curtains began to open and the audience clapped, then quickly settled down. The play was about to begin.

Esledor was probably the sweetest thing, everything he was saying had her melting completely. So understanding of everything when he mentioned her father a ping of sadness built up in her consindering she had no clue to if he was even alive. In a way she knew in her heart that he was but of cource she always had that little piece of her that doubted it. If he was dead she would feel it right? Distracted she blinked then their lips met again cupping his cheek gently to bring him closer for the kiss.

As he said the play was starting she turned and looked at the stage her eyes immedietly going wide at the beautiful stage that was hidden behind the curtains, the beautiful costumes, everything. As the play started she felt sort of sorry for the girl in the story, she was not evil, she did nothing wrong yet here she was being forced to a floor to clean and cook for horrible people. It made her mad as she clung to Esledor practically pouting from it all.

As the play progressed Serene started to cry as the actress of the stage did the beautiful dress all her little friends made ruined and destroyed now. The lights shimmered as a beautiful fairie came to the stage and like magic her little song forming everything into beautful items. Before long her now torn dress turned into a beautiful gown her eyes went wide from how beautiful that dress was. Leaning forward she smiled through the dance scene with the prince, practically was leaning over the banaster when she ran away at midnight.

Everything the whole story had Serene completely on her toes wondering what was going to happen next. As the prince showed up with the slipper she practically was going to throw herself on the stage to stop the sisters from getting away with it. Then Cinderella came out and put the slipper on as Serene smiled ear to ear at the happily ever after. When it finished she sat there just dazzed in the story line and everything that happened. Looking at Esledor she smiled and rubbed his thigh.

"That was amazing..." She said low still feeling all the little emotions.

• Love
He sat and watched with her, but he didn't have eyes for the play. Only for her. As the story progressed he realized he had heard this before, way back when it was first told, back when it was true. He was glad the punishments for the wicked stepsisters were downplayed. Getting their eyes pecked out by vultures wouldn't have been family friendly.

Mostly Eseldor focused on Serena. He watched as she went on the emotional rollercoaster of the performance. She truly was a sweet, innocent soul. So invested in characters that weren't even real. He recognized the similarities between Cinderella's story and her own, but wasn't sure if she did. He held her when she sobbed, rubbed her shoulder when she smiled, and gave her a kiss when the curtains were drawn and she was smiling so broadly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he whispered, not wanting to let anyone look too closely at them. He placed his hand on her own thigh and crept upward, kissing her cheek and neck. A little mean perhaps, with her emotions running so high, but he liked watching her shudder.

"I am sorry to insist, but now I think we really must get something to eat," he said. He really was sorry, but his treacherous stomach growled for milk and food. "We've been here three hours and it's well after lunch. Cook is excellent at his job - I would not have hired him otherwise - but there are quite a few other masters in London."

He took her hand and led her down the stairs. He kept bumping shoulders with her and sneaking kisses when no one was around. "So you truly enjoyed the play?" he asked. "Did you find anything...familiar?"

When the play was over she was almost saddened it was such a beautiful story she didn't want it to end. As she spoke with Esledor all the attention he was giving her was turning her cheeks a complete red as she let him kiss her face all over panting clinging to him before he mentioned food. Smiling and standing she held his hand as they walked out looking at him as he asked her if the play was familiar.

Thinking it over she looked down as they walked not really able to put her finger on it. "Yes, and no, the love of the father though honestly truly made me miss my own father. I pray he finds me one day, and that he is safe." Gently smiling she moved kissing his jaw really the only thing she could reach.. "Thank you, for everything, for taking me in, for this day, just thank you. I love you..." Hugging him she let him lead her to a small resteraunt sitting looking everything over.

Holding the menu she was confused on what half these meals were. "Esledor, umm, what are you getting?" She asked shyly not wanting to admit she didn't know what half the meals on the menu were.

He smiled and rubbed her shoulder as they left the theatre. Again he wondered what would happen if her father returned, but as they grew closer with each passing moment he became more and more convinced that Serena would stay by his side.

"You're welcome. Thank you for helping me to change. I thought I knew love..." he kissed her. "And then I met you."

He pointed them to a good place to eat. Before he knew Cook he came here all the time, even though his diet was limited. At her question he smiled again, trying to peek over her shoulder.

"There's a lot to choose from. You don't have to have what I order," he told her kindly. "I can't eat meat, so more than half of what is here I can't enjoy. You should try the Wellington, I think, though I warn that it's rather filling. I will have the French onion soup, the cheese souffle, and I think some red wine and milk." He paused and laid his hand on hers. "Do you truly not know what to pick?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.