A Fae of the Utmost Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment was quiet before long she felt his fingers tugging at the strings of the dress as if her face was not red enough. She stiffened for just a light second as she felt his lips on her skin, the teasing kisses calming her gently as her tongue parted her lips licking them slowly. A hot breath escaping as she shivered and touched a hand to her stomach trying to calm herself. The girls' eyes shutting gently as she let herself take him in every kiss sending shivers down her spine. Serena was nervous but she would not lie about the excitement flowing through every one of her cells.

Before long his lips were gone as she looked at him over her shoulder panting lightly as he spoke. Smiling lightly her face still flushed she found the thought of him ripping her dress off exciting but embarrassing. It did not help that the dress was also not her's and would hate to ruin something she was borrowing from someone. Nodding she kept her back to him as she slowly moved the sleeves down. Slowly the fabric folded as she pushed it over her small breasts down her stomach to her waist. Serena was panting so heavily trying to calm herself, she could feel his eyes on her as much as she wanted him to look away she hoped he never stopped looking at her.

Pushing it over the curve of her hips it fell to the floor in a pool around her feet standing in a loosened corset and ruffled pantyhose. Moving slowly he undid the last of the corset pulling it off her standing bare-chested. Serena still had her back to him not sure if she should continue or not before pulling the last off she hugged her arms to her chest modestly looking at him over her shoulder her voice small and innocent. "D-do I continue?"

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
The changeling sighed again and again as each new inch of skin was exposed. By the lights of the Fae Tree, Serena was beautiful! Not as curvaceous as Luna or his other maids perhaps, but so delightfully simple with her gentle curves, smooth skin and of course that artful blush. Eseldor happily gave her little kisses on her neck as the dress slipped down onto the floor. His shirt seemed to unbutton itself, as little threads grew out of his stomach and began unbuttoning it. When at last Serena's body was displayed she would turn to see he was topless as well.

"No, you don't," he whispered in answer to her question. He took her chin and turned her head, kissing her. "Now I take it from here."

Eseldor turned her around and kissed her deep, his hands taking her waist and holding her close. Those same hands worked up to her breasts and cupped them gingerly, walking with her towards the bed. His hands and mouth moved as he felt them get closer to the bed, going back to her hips to stop her from falling suddenly. He was in the moment, going through the motions he went through with all his maids when he had them as lovers. He latched his lips on one of her breasts, sucking on her nipple as he leaned them onto the bed. If only she could lactate. For a changeling, it was singlehandedly the most arousing thing for him.

• Love
Reactions: Suga
Standing there in nothing but her undergarments she turned to see him bare-chested her breath caught in her throat looking at him completely nervous. Watching him get closer all she could think about was how utterly handsome he was looking at him she kissed him back as passionately as she could his gentle hand on her chin already sending her chills. When their lips parted she let out a light breath against his lips before turning bright red as two big hands cupped her breasts. It completely was just shocking at first but not wanting to show her nerves she closed her eyes and let out a breath just trying to breathe and relax.

Suddenly they were moving backward gently she stepped back taking his lips as her gentle hands cupped his face kissing him deeply. Serena was so in love with this man it was overwhelming smiling lightly she panted lightly against the kiss as his hands roamed her body. Gently thumbs against her nipples a strong hand on her waist before she gently fell backward onto the bed when a moan escaped her lips.

His hot mouth on her nipple excited her as her hands cupped his head as his tongue teased her, two soft legs caressing his hips as she panted biting her lip to the new sensations. When the image of him with one of the maids came into her head not wanting too she pushed him back ever so gently trying to breathe. "Sorry, I..I just need a moment.." Rubbing her face she tried to get her head back into it. "S-sorry I guess I am more nervous than I thought I would be." After a few more seconds and a few more breaths, she looked up at him pulling him down into a hot kiss letting him know she was ready again.

• Love
With his mouth on her breast Eseldor did every physical trick he knew to encourage Serena to lactate. He licked, he nibbled. The only thing he didn't do was use his Fae pheromones. But those didn't work on everybody, as he knew from centuries of seducing women for his most desired meal. Besides, that wasn't what he was after. He was trying to bring Serena to new heights of pleasure. Trying that last trick could wait.

He parted the moment he felt her push him away. For a moment, Eseldor feared he'd gone too far. He backtracked and sat on the bed while he waited for Serena to catch her breath. "I'm sorry. I suppose I...got lost in the moment..." He blushed, and actually fought with her as she pulled him back down. If she wasn't ready for more..."Serena, are you sure? I really love being able to touch you, but if you want to stop..."

He kissed her again and went back to nibbling her neck, kissing and sucking on the pale, nubile skin while he waited for an answer.

Trying to pull him back to her she kissed him as deeply as she could moving back on the bed a little more so she was completely on it. Biting her lip she panted lightly caressing his chest trying to get comfortable in his arms. Lightly smiling caressing his cheek she pressed her chest into him as they kissed deeper and deeper. Trying to emulate this morning she did as he did licking his bottom lip during the kiss her breath light and airy on his lips.

In this position, he seemed so much bigger than her, Serena's hand moved up his back caressing him gently as she leaned her head to the side lightly whimpering to his little teasing of her skin. The girl's hips moving slightly without her realizing just completely trying to lose herself in him. "I'm okay now, you can go forward..." Her voice was in between embarrassment and being too hot to really speak. Esledor's teasing just sending the girl into a hotter and hotter state of mind.

Eseldor moaned to himself when she pushed back against him, her grinding hips turning him on to no end. Hearing her all but declare outright she wanted more nearly made him pounce. He yearned to tear what little remained of their clothes away and sink himself into her intimate folds. But that still would be too much, and he had to constantly remind himself of that as he explored and kissed.

He planted kisses down the nape of her neck, settling at the meeting point of her collar bones, suckling at the gap in her sternum. The changeling's hands cupped Serena's breasts, kneading the lower halves and circling his thumbs around her nipples. His legs trapped one of hers in such a way that they were effectively grinding on one another's thighs. He didn't speak very much during this, but every once in a while he panted her name. "Serena, Serena..."

((That you with pink hair? It's cute! :D))

Serena's body was so on fire she thought she was going to explode from the mear sight of him. The man was so handsome it drove her completely nuts. Everything he did was just so overly sexy it sent her over the edge as he kissed at her neck pants and light moans escaped her lips over and over. Though it was his soft gentle touch on her nipples that arched her back into his smooth skin. Serena never thought someone could feel so perfect against her but she never knew true beauty till she had met this man.

As he kissed and teased her body she gently scraped her nails up his back just taking in his wonderful skin as she buried her face into his neck doing the same. Kissing and licking at his skin as he teased her nipples more, her hips moving into his own hot heavy breaths cascading his skin as she took in everything he was giving her.

• Thank You
This was getting heavy. And hot. Hot and heavy. Serena began to glisten with sweat and Eseldor knew he was, too. This pleasure wasn't foreign to him like it was to her, but the tenderness attached to it was. It excited him, the sheer joy, the longing to please, and at the back of his mind the slight fear of going too far - he got the strange sense of familiarity that he'd experienced something like it before. Every time a new maid joined his house. But never on this scale. He'd never loved them like Serena. He was unprepared for what it would feel like.

His sucking, licking, and kissing mouth moved ever further south. His hands kept on her smooth pale orbs, massaging them tenderly and flicking the little eraser-sized nubs that crowned them like cherries on cupcakes. He kissed down her stomach; smooth and fit but not muscular. He playfully tickled her navel with his tongue before venturing even further downward. Eseldor's hands had moved with him now, cradling her hips as he came across the treasure between her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.