A Fae of the Utmost Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Seeing their love blossom like this is honestly warming every single time I read our rp. Hope you are still enjoying it as much as I am.)

Sitting and looking the menu over she spent her time trying to honestly figure out what half this stuff was. It was amazing all the different types of food combinations their were. From meats, to salads, sandwiches, pastas, and so on. So many things she had yet to try, so many things she wasn't even aware of what it was. As she heard what Eseldor was eating she looked over eventually just picking a roast with garlic mashed potatoes. That was something cook had made before so she knew she liked it, as she handed the menu back to the waiter.

"I will have whatever you are drinking for a wine, I am not very picky." Smiling she looked over the whole place, everything was so beautiful. From the walls, to the people, even down to the silverware and pretty napkins. Lookng at everything Serena smiled at just how amazing it all was. In a way she was honestly starting to feel like a princess, looking at Eseldor she took his hand in her over the table.

"Thank you, thank you for everything. I have honestly never felt more spoiled or, felt more like a princess till you came into my life." Smiling she kissed his knuckles and just proceeded to smile at him. "So tell me what is one thing you love most about being a Fae?"

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
((I still love it. Whenever Serena gushes about something I just want to pick her up and kiss her and cuddle with her. So cute! XD))

He smiled at her, chuckling. "Spoiling? Heh...yeah, I guess I'm good at that..." He simply held her hand tightly as they looked at each other's eyes. She was still impressed by everything around them, which he still found so adorable. Those big eyes had the sparkle of a child exploring. It was only by looking away from those eyes and at the rest of her was he reminded he was looking at a woman. "If the place looks beautiful, it is only because you're here to make it shine. I'm sure business would boom for this place if we were seated by a window."

Perhaps he didn't have to flatter her so much, but Eseldor couldn't help it. He felt she deserved to be charmed. For so long she was made to be humble, brought low. It would be a crime not to pull her up and let her shine.

"Something I love about being a Fae? Hm..." Eseldor scratched his cheek as he thought. "For the longest time, there wasn't anything I liked about what I am. I had no family. I was hunted as a monster. I have a very...specific diet, so getting by day to day was difficult. I hated my nature, and worse I hated my immortality, knowing age would never destroy me. I could get close to no one." He looked down at their joined hands and rubbed the back of her knuckles with his thumb. "Perhaps that's why I was the way I was with my maids. I didn't want to truly get attached - to choose one to really be in love with - because I knew it couldn't last."

He looked up at her face and realized he had gone down a dark tangent. "I'm sorry...Nothing is beautiful because it lasts. I know to treasure...every second, now that I have you. I suppose the best part of being a changeling is you don't have to be yourself if you don't want to be. I can blend into a crowd or stand out if I wished. I can even make myself age, though it would just be a matter of appearances. I can at least pretend to make myself mortal for you."

• Love
Reactions: Suga
Eseldor was such a charmer, she had never met such a charming man in her entire life it was almost intimidating to think the way he could use just his words to get what he wanted. Or bring someone up, she felt if he wanted too, bring someone down. Yet, he was so good to her, she still could not understand why he chose her over all the other beautiful woman he could have, her a simple brown haired, brown eyed girl who was sheltered from the world. It didn't make sense in her head yet here she was red faced and smiling ear to ear from his compliments.

It was obvious her question had brought up some bad memories but in a way she was glad she heard that, Eseldor should not be ashamed of who he is, or what he is. He should be proud to be fae, and proud of himself, he was to amazing of a man not to be but it was his final statement that got her to look up at him. He would choose to pretend to be mortal, just for her. In a way she loved that he would go to great lengths just to make her happy but in a way it made her sad. Reaching over she put her small hand over his as she looked at him very serious.

"It seems I am going to have to be proud about what you are for the both of us." Smiling she kissed his fingers. "I love that fact that you care about me that much but Eseldor, you are who you are and I love you more for that. Do not ever pretend to be something you are not, I do not care if you are a fae, or if you can change to whatever form you feel. I love you, just be who you are and I will always continue to love you." Her cheeks grew a lttle red, from her own words feeling a little embaressed.

• Love
A deep breath and Eseldor smiled at Serena. She truly was special. It warmed his heart that she wanted him to be himself. But he wasn't really sure what that was. He'd been shape shifting since he was born. He didn't know what he really looked like, what his true Fae form was. He had tried to imagine it, but in his darker times he imagined some hideous monster, a creature Serena couldn't possibly love. But then...maybe she could. She seemed willing to love everyone.

"Thank you, Serena," he said. He pulled their joins hands towards him and kissed her knuckles. "I'll do my best to make the real me someone you still love."

Their wine came then, the waiter presenting it to them as Eseldor had seen many times before. He looked at the wine and the date, judging it was a good year. As it was poured for them, he thanked the waiter and he left, saying that their lunches would be ready soon. Just before Serena drank hers he stopped her. The girl had to learn how to appreciate wine.

"Wait," he advised. "First, bring the brim of the glass to your nose. Inhale slowly. It's a part of enjoying fine wine to savor every part of it." He demonstrated, breathing in slowly the fruity bouquet of fermented grapes. "When you drink, do it slow. Small sips. A single glass is meant to get you by for the entire meal."

Watching him judge the wine he looked so suphstocated, it was kind of funny. She had never been with a man who knew so much like this. When the wine was poured she looked at how soft the drink looked. She had never had wine before, and was excited to finally try it. Yet, Serena wanted to watch it get poured again. It looked so pretty coming out of the bottle and into the cup. Smiling she went to finally taste it before seeing Eseldor stop her. Listing to his instructions she did her best to do the same, first sniffed, it smelled like grapes, but hardened was the best way she could put that. Then finally she took a sip, it touched the tip of her tongue before she pulled back at little. It had such a strong taste, it almost stung her tongue, but wanting to not look weird in front of Eseldor she sipped it again ignoring the tingling in her tongue.

"It's interesting, very defined taste." She said looking at him. "I've never had wine before so the taste is a bit of a shock, but I believe I can grow to like it, it has a bit of a fruit taste which is nice." Smiling she hoped she didn't sound stupid as she waited for the food. But in a few short minutes the waiter came back and placed the food down in front of them. Serena stomach growled from how hungry she was, grabbing her napkin she opened it and spread it across her lap and started to eat. The meat was so juicy it almost melted in her mouth making her face warm up and smile in delight as she bit into it.

"It's so good." Without holding back biting into another piece chewing softly as she closed her eyes and took in the taste.

He chuckled to himself as she described her experience. Not because he thought she was being dumb or silly, but simply because he liked seeing her take in something new. Wine was truly a subjective thing; why people liked certain ones varied from person to person. It was a little comforting for Eseldor to hear that she liked the same things he did about red wine, namely the fruity aspects.

When the food arrived he smiled at her manners as well. Either she'd picked things up in her work, from the other girls in the house, or she just had a natural talent for social grace. Her first bite, though, had a very unsophisticated response. Not bad, by any means, but pompous humans who went to places like this every evening would pick nits or be casual about the flavors they enjoyed. Serena adorably took in the first bite like a child tasting candy for the first time.

"I don't know if you can ever not be cute," he teased and started eating from his own plate. "Your turn. Tell me something you like about being human. I already know a few things I would envy; the ability to eat whatever you want, mortality - but what's the best thing about being human to you?"

Eating she froze looking at him her mouth full of a little food chickling lightly as he complimented her cuteness. Chewing she wiped her face and smiled at him biting her lip subtley. "Sorry, I did not mean to embarrass you. It's just all so good.." She said laughing before tilting her head to his next question. Sitting back she thought about it using her fork to move her food around thinking about it, awkwardly smiling when she couldn't think of something fast enough.

"Okay, I think the best thing about being human is honestly our sense of connection." Looking down she tried to elaborate. "I just mean, it seems the fae are all very seperate.They fight for themselves, they keep to themselves. Unless they are in their little pods you tend not to see fae together. Where humans and I am not saying it is all fae and all humans. Just from what I have seen that we keep close the people we love and go far and beyond for the people we love. I feel if the fae were given more open arms when they came out they would have that option as well but its shame they didn't. This must all seem weird coming from an orphan girl."

Biting her lip she felt a little awkward now saying what she did she felt ignorant and wrong but she really didn't know what else to say to that question. Quietly she moved back to eat her food hoping she didn't offend Eseldor now.

Eseldor smiled at Serena, accepting her appraisal with a nod and sampled his food again. "You're not wrong. It is part of Fae nature for most of us to be closed off. As I've said, after I was given my home and my money I never had direct contact with another Fae again. I'm quite impressed that, in spite of everything the girls have done to you, you still see the connection between humans. Your hope for them is heart warming."

He continued his meal in relative silence, not having much left to ask for a while. Eventually he smiled at her again, seeing most of her plate empty. "Can I tempt you with dessert while we're here? And then there's what we should do after this. We've already seen a show in the park, a play, had a lovely meal...I'm not spoiling you, but I'm struggling to think where to take you next."

"I do not blame them for the things that they have done, I was a new person coming in. They felt scared of losing you, and now being with you if a new girl came in taking all your time I would be angered too." Chuckles finishing up the last of her plate. "Oh, if it is okay with you." The waiter came over cleaning the table giving her a desert menu, eventually she pointed to the lava cake with ice cream as the waiter left to put it into the chefs.

"I have always wanted to try one of those." Smiling she looked at Eseldor smiling. "Well, it is getting kind of late. Maybe we should head back to the house? Or is there something you still wish to do?" Waiting the waiter put it down on the table, smiling she grabbed the spoon and bit into it. The taste was amazing she ate getting a little chocolate on the corner of her mouth. "It's so good..." She said mouth kind of full just to pleased with the dessert in front of her.

Again, a slight pang of guilt went through Eseldor as the other women in his life were brought up. He had spoiled them too much, made them too starved for his attention. Serena was right; it wasn't their fault. It was his. And it hurt somewhat to hear this innocent young woman sympathize with them. It made him fear that he was doing to her what he'd done to the others. The worst part; for Serena he wouldn't stop.

He offhandedly ordered a chocolate and raspberry tart when the waiter came for dessert. "There is, admittedly, one more thing I'd wish to do. But it's probably best done at the house." He smiled at her, feeling a little mean for the intentional tease, but it was worth it to see those cheeks go all rosy. "Read with you. We've worn through much of the day, and the sun will likely be setting by the time we get back home. A nice night together. For the first time with nothing to hide."

Dessert went by quickly, as was expected when it was so good. The changeling got more pleasure out of watching Serena eat, however, than he got himself. As Serena might attest from offered bites of his chocolate and raspberry confection, it wasn't from poor taste. Both had chosen truly decadent final courses. As they were finishing up, Eseldor requested their waiter to ring up a horseless carriage for them to go back home. He also waited patiently until Serena wasn't listening and gave him a second number and some added instructions.

Outside while waiting for the carriage Eseldor couldn't help grabbing her waist and giving her a little kiss, feeling along her sides. "I haven't fattened you up enough," he joked. "You're still taut and slim!"

When the carriage arrived he was ever the gentleman and opened the door for her, even offering his hand for her to step inside. As the carriage started off he put his arm around her shoulders, holding her close. "So Serena, how was your first date?"

Serena's cheek's reddened as he teased her lightly about what his intentions were for the rest of the night but when he mentioned wanting to read to her, her heart melted lightly. It was the perfect edging to a perfect day, she thought it was an amazing idea and now she found herself eager to get home and spend some time cuddling up next to him and a good book. Eating the desert she loved the mindless chatter and conversation that filled up the last of the dinner. There was never a time she was not smiling or laughing with Esledor. He was just too charming not to be happy around, he was just amazing and pleasant all around and she would thank every god out there for bringing him into her life.

As they got up she watched him make the arrangments for their ride home walking outside with him. Looking straight she lightly jumped when he grabbed her and kissed her. Smiling she caressed his cheek and went back in for another kiss before turning red from his comment. "I apologize I am aware I am not as well curved as other women..." Serena was small and dainty she often found herself wishing she was more womanly, but her small breast and frame were all she had no matter how much she ate. Holding on to him close she buried her face in his chest just wanting to hold him as they waited for their carriage.

Once it was here she moved inside she sat and held his hand laying her head gently on his shoulder holding him tight. "Today was amazing, thank you for making this experience as special as you could. I will remember this day always." Smiling she watched the scenery outside as it was not the normal course from before. The man was going the long way as he went around the lake, the sun was setting giving the water a beautiful pink color as she leaned forward taking in the beauty of it all. Smiling she looked at him knowing this was completely his doing. Leaning into his side she caressed his cheek and kissed him gently whispering a little 'i love you' into his lips. Before laying her head on his shoulder just holding each other taking in the beauty outside for the remainder of their time.

Once they stopped in front of the house she let out a sigh happy thought that he was not letting this night just end as soon as they got into the household. "You know everyone is most likely waiting for us, how do we deal with that? Do we go straight to the library or your room?" She asked not wanting to be away from him a second tonight.

• Love
Eseldor shook his head, chuckling and giving her another squeeze on the ride home. "Curves are nice, but I rather like your figure. You underestimate your ability to turn heads with your beauty. I meant what I said as a compliment, not for something to apologize for."

He held her tightly to him as they headed back home. It did his heart good hearing how she had loved her grand day out. And it must surely have been grand by her standards. The changeling had to remind himself that impressing Serena took much less work than wooing Luna or the other girls. He needed also to remind himself that she was already wooed, and even now she was concerned about the others.

"I told Cook and about our date and he told everyone else, I'm sure," he said in response to her concerns. "We can at least rest easy that they won't have empty stomachs. We would need to get the book we want to read from the library. And then I think you should be comfortable in bed, so you'll need to stop by your room for a nightgown at least."

He blushed a little at the thought of her in a nightgown. The immediate mental image was both adorable and sexy. An added memory of the tension from this morning made him nervously add, "We should find Reya and have her go with you. Just to be safe."

It hurt just thinking there were women in his house he didn't trust.

He opened the door to the carriage and helped her out, walking with her up to the steps. He remembered the first time he'd walked up these same stairs. He was alone, confused, and nervous over what was expected of him once he began to live here. By a shocking parallel, he realized Serena must have felt the same things the first time she walked up these steps.

Inside Reya and Cook were waiting for them, leaning back casually, but the little gardener looked wound like a spring, doing her best not to burst out giggling. Cook just smirked, closed his eyes, and shook his head.

"Such a cute couple!" Reya laughed, making Eseldor blush.

"She's been saying that all day," Cook added. "Especially whenever Luna was within earshot, no matter how many times I told her to knock it off."

"Sorry, but look at them!" she said. "Even when Eseldor was sleeping with a different girl a day he was never this close with someone."

He blushed again, and decided that was enough playful mocking. "Alright, alright. Reya, can you take Serena to her room to change? I have a feeling if I tried taking off that beautiful dress I'd ruin it."

• Love
Finally home she was excited to get to the library with Esledor and grab a book than spend the rest of the night in her loving Esledor's arms. Smiling she walked inside happy to see Reya and Cook it made her happy to see them but all she wanted was a quick hello and goodbye, she understood why he wanted Reya to go with her but really she just wanted to be alone just one day alone. Everyone here was going to be with them for the rest of their lives, she knew Esledor was never going to let these people go and she never wanted him too but for one night she was not going to share.

"Thank you." She smiled hugging Esledor's arm as Reya just went off about them and other girls. Biting her lip she looked down and lightly smiled not wanting to think about the many girls he had wooed and probably told he loved them. Letting out a sigh she smiled and pulled his arm lightly. "Thank you again, but Esledor and I have not finished our date yet. We shall see you all in the morning."

Pulling his arm she moved to him up the stairs to the library wanting to be alone with him already. One night, she wasn't sharing him Serena wasn't selfish but tonight she was going to be. "Let's go pick a book and then grab my nightgown I will change in your room." Serena spoke softly moving to the library holding on to him tightly looking around at the bookcase looking at the books. "What do you feel like reading tonight?"

Eseldor blushed. This proper gentleman demeanor was getting harder and harder to carry with Serena around. It was just difficult for him to be dignified and civilized when being with her made him want to be that love-struck puppy. He felt his member harden and become uncomfortable in his trousers when she pulled him along and said she'd undress in his room.

"I trust I'll have to look away again," he chuckled. "I'm not sure if I can twice."

When they got to the library he took her by the shoulders and pulled her into a deep kiss. He pulled lightly at her bottom lip and when that opened his mouth gave the same treatment to her upper one. After three such kisses like that he parted and smiled, still holding her to him. Eseldor looked away. "S-Sorry. That was kind of sudden, wasn't it?"

The sound of a book slamming shut made them look up. Luna rounded one of the bookcases with the Fae storybook Eseldor had first read from with Serena. He doubted she was reading the story of the magic forest. After all, there was one very personal story in there for her.

She didn't say a word. She just walked up to them with an icy glare, those cold dark eyes flitting to Serena occasionally. Then she held out the book to Eseldor, who carefully took it with one hand, his other still firmly on Serena. Luna then circled around Serena, those perfectly pouty lips curling into a smile that twisted the changeling's stomach. It just looked so...sinister. Then she was out of the library.

"I am going to try and not have her taint our night," he whispered to her, stroking her shoulder, "if you'll agree to do the same."

((Sorry. Couldn't resist throwing in a little evil Luna. Might be a good time to do her backstory.))

The kiss completely took her breath away as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back with everything she had. She knew she was inexperienced but she wanted to love him like a real woman. Show him she could be better than any girl he had been with before, which she knew was a lie no way she could hold a flame to Luna but she didn't care she was going to try her near hardest. Moaning lightly into his touch she panted as their lips parted gently licking them. "Esledor..." She whispered into his lips before hearing a book slam shut.

Turning she saw Luna without thinking about it, she moved close to Esledor holding him tight. 'please don't ruin tonight.' Was all she thought as Luna smiled at her and walked away. Biting her lip she tried to calm the nerves as Esledor spoke trying to calm her smiling lightly she looked up at him. Looking in his eyes she saw the truth she was never going to be a better lover, but no one would ever love this man more than she loved him.

Taking the book gently in her hands she placed it down taking his hands into her own. "Forget the book, Esledor.." Her cheeks grew red as she looked up at him. "I want you, I want to finish what we started this morning..." Biting her bottom lip she grew embarrassed thinking about the way they were touching and kissing this morning, but today had just taught her even if they did not last. Even if another woman came in and stole him away she wanted him and only him. "Take me to your room..."

• Love
He allowed her to take the book out of his hands with no fuss. As much as he wanted Luna not to ruin their day, Eseldor began to fear she already had. The way Serena was blushing made him less aroused and more concerned. If that cursed woman kept pushing his lover's buttons like this she was bound to do something she wasn't ready for, something that could potentially hurt her. But he didn't say anything. He grabbed the book quickly as he was pulled out of the library, hoping to change Serena's mind.

He resumed the lead back to his room. He kept his hand interlocked with hers until they reached the door. Once inside Eseldor set the book down and again pulled Serena close to him. A quick caress of her red cheeks and he kissed her again.

"I'm a little confused as to what you want me to do now," he whispered softly, so close that his words brushed her hair. "I said on our first night that I knew you weren't ready for sex. Although I think you're ready for more today, I still don't know if you're ready for that." He kissed her again. "Don't think you have something to prove just because of her, alright?"

• Love
Following behind him she was just all red faced as she moved with him to his bedroom once inside she felt her heart was going to burst out of her chest. Turning to look at him she looked up at him biting her lip as she placed her hands gently on his chest looking up to me his eyes with her own green ones. As he moved to take her lips she kissed him back panting lightly as she deepened the kiss before he pulled away to speak again.

Is that how he saw it that she was proving something? Blinking she looked at him before cupping his cheek and kissing him as deeply as she could. "I do not say it because I feel like I have to, I do it because I want you to be my first Esledor. Yes, the thought is embarrassing, but if you think I am not ready then I will take your judgment." Looking at him again her cheeks flushed as she bites her lip. "Though I think, I am, ready...for..more.." Lightly smiling she looked away just completely embarrassed for the words that came out of her mouth.

• Love
He couldn't help a small smile coming to his face when Serena cradled his cheeks in her hands. Her touch just warmed Eseldor's heart with a kind of childlike joy. Her touch could send a thrill down his spine that stirred his loins, but most times it simply reminded him that he was loved by her. The changeling reached up and stroked her cheek in response to the very welcome touch.

"If I could...reset my virginity, I would make you my first as well." He blushed at that, mentally berating himself. That wasn't charming, it was stupid! He shook his head and tried again. "I'm sorry that...I thought she had somehow gotten to you. She seems to influence everyone around here..." He drifted off again. Another stupid mistake. Here he was with a beautiful, innocent, gentle woman, and he kept bringing up the bitch of the house. "I think I should try that again."

He moved his hands to around her waist and brought her close to him again. He took a deep breath. "I would love to take you in my bed. To show you the ecstasy of being a full woman. A certain...advantage to being a changeling is that I know tricks no other man could show you." Eseldor blushed and kissed her, a soft, caring peck on her lips. "I think you know that love is clouding your judgement. It's clouding mine..." His treacherous hands began gliding around her waist, down to her pert little bum. He stopped just short, however. "But you shouldn't jump into it. There should be excitement before your first time, but not fear. Not nervousness."

Eseldor leaned forward and kissed her again, another deep loving kiss like in the library. Another kiss meant to take her breath away. Once he parted he gave her a little smile. "But what you are ready for...you can't do in that dress."

• Love
When he held her close he looked at him biting her lip caressing his cheek looking up at him lovingly. "I will admit it did get to me but not in the way you think." Biting lip she looks up kissing him gently. "All it did was make me want to love you more when girls act like that it just makes me realize that you are mine, and I want to be yours. I want to be your only girl, your love, your heart as you are mine Esledor, and I just don't want to deny you any of the love I can give you. Every piece of love I can give you I want too, cause in the end woman will act like that, but it is I that is in your arms. Not them..."

Smiling she hoped her words calmed him a little as she kissed him back just feeling her body heat from how gentle he was with her. It was when he said he wished he could have given her his virginity the notion was so cute she couldn't help but chuckle. "Seems the big master of the house can also blush and be cute." But the cuteness ended quickly as he turned back into the sensual master of the house she had grown to love. His words hypnotized her honestly he could make her do anything as long as he did it the way he did. Charm, sexuality, and just pure need came off him as she panted lightly against his lips from his words.

Serena kissed him back deeply just so in love with his lips as her hand went from his cheek gently moving down to lay on his chest as she gripped his shirt lightly. Panting against him her face was just so red as she smiled trying to be brave. That was why she loved him she gave him the option and he still chose to love her and go slow, so if he was going to take his time with her, she was at least going to meet him half way. Stepping back she turned around moving her hair to let him untie the back of her dress. Her nerves just everywhere as she took a deep breath trying not to pass out from how shy and nervous she was.

• Love
He listened to her explanation for what Luna's interruption had inspired. That truly wasn't what he'd thought. As he'd already said, Eseldor had been led to believe Serena was trying to prove herself. But no. This beautiful lost princess had nothing to prove, and she knew it. But she did have much to show, namely her love for him, a lecherous, unworthy changeling. Her love was truly a humbling thing.

His cheeks only reddened further as she commented on his blushing and foolish statement. This was still so hard for him to get used to. He had never been tongue-tied around a woman before. But all those other times he'd gained confidence from his various forms and disguises. There was no hiding from his beloved Serena. Then she stepped back and turned, revealing the ties to her dress. Eseldor took a deep breath and approached. Every moment he wanted to be as good as possible for Serena. While his hands worked at the knot tying her dress to her, his lips were down on her neck, kissing up to her jawline, and then down again as he untied the dress and worked to loosen each of the strings. He was at her shoulder when he started gently guiding the straps off. He kissed those lovely swoops extending from her neck down to her arms, and even added little love bites here and there.

"I think you should take it from here," he whispered in a hot sigh into her ear. He was pressed tight against her back so that she could feel his member pressing against her rear. "Otherwise I'm just going to tear this thing apart to get to you."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.