A Estinthion Love Story

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darek was taken aback a little by the suddenness of the other's movements. Blushing a bit he breathed into the kiss and then let his eyes slide shut. He reached forward to loop a hand around Irial's shoulders to hold himself close as he returned the kiss. Blushing when he finally pulled away, he opened pale eyes to look up at Irial. His eyes were embarrassed, watching the other's face for some sign that he hadn't liked it. "I-I'll take that as a maybe then?" he teased softly.

"Take it as a yes, you silly goof." Irial chuckled softly after he'd pulled away, almost unable to believe he'd moved so quickly on such an idea, but Darek just seemed to be... Right. With a slightly embarrassed but clearly happy grin, Irial pushed his own hair from his face which enhanced the redness of his cheeks before he was able to bring himself to look at the other again. "Sorry if that surprised you." He added softly, though his grin never went away as he felt the terrified but excited adrenaline run through him.

Darek laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it Irial," he said as he pulled back, letting his arm easily fall back away from the other. "I don't mind surprises of that kind most of the time. Just don't smash something I've made and I think we'll be good." He reached up and dragged a hand through his hair and looked up at him for a few moments. "You are... pretty good at that by the way..."

Darek's compliment didn't at all help how red Irial's cheeks were becoming; they were now to the point that it looked like he was badly sunburned. With a few deep breaths he managed to calm himself down and the colour mostly faded away and he was finally able to sit back and return to being mostly normal again. The "don't smash something I've made" comment stuck in his mind but he didn't question it for now.
"T-thank you." He only slightly stammered as he swallowed, and then laughed softly. It was strange how the room felt both awkward, and not, at the same time.

Darek was about to say something when there came a hammering at the door. He blinked and looked up as his name was called out by a girl. "Darek!? Darek are you in there? Do I bloody have the right room? Darek? Darek are you okay?" The voice was frantic, as it kept calling for someone to open the door and let her see Darek or she was going to 'by the gods kick it down and com in after him.

He smiled a bit and looked at Irial almost apologetically. "Do you want to get that or should I?"

Irial sighed softly, though it was more of him blowing out the air he'd been holding his breath with without realizing it. The girl's voice was making his ears hurt and the constant knocking was quickly driving him insane, but she was after Darek, and he wondered why.
"I'll get it, if you'd rather hide and pretend not to be here." He teased softly as he climbed back off the bed and began to walk over to the door before he opened it, just a crack,
"Can I help you?"

"Are you Irial? I heard Darek got attacked by that scum ex of his and if he is here I demand to see if he is okay!" asked--no demanded the woman that stood there. A pair of dark eyes glared up at him as she stood right there at the door, glaring in.

Darek sat there for a few moments before he shook his head and stood up, heading over to the door. "I'm okay Ameli! You can go now." He called though he didn't stick his head out. There would be hell if he did just because of his hair.

"No way! I want to see you Darek James Peterson!" the woman snapped.

Irial hated bossy girls, well, not just girls, anyone really. But especially ones that thought they had a right to know certain things. He gave a very quick glance over at Darek before returning his gaze to Ameli.
"He's perfectly fine, but we're quite busy at the moment with some study," Though there didn't look to be much weight in him, he had enough to keep a steady pressure against the door - though if she had more than him he'd be overpowered and knocked back if she tried pushing the door open, but he just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Ameli glared up at the man that was making it harder to check up on her friend. "Darek," she hissed.

Darek closed his eyes and couldn't help but smile at Irial's help. Silently he reached out and took hold of the door and gently pulled it open so that he was standing next to Irial with his now black and blonde hair. "Ameli," he started to say before there was a screech.

Ameli was staring at his hair, her eyes wide, all hostility gone. "Y-Y-You--!"

"It's just color Ameli, my hair'll be fine," he tried to calm but she seemed to slump there as she gasped at the hair she had been taking care of since she'd learned how to cut.

Irial had stepped away and left the two at the door, his happy cosy mood having disappeared out the window at being interrupted. He'd finally gathered up the nerve to kiss Darek and some girl had to come along. But he said nothing as he returned to the bed where he proceeded to tidy up the pile of magazines that had sprawled out when they'd gotten off the bed earlier. He understood how precious hair could be to some people but he found that girls always tended to overreact more - even more than what any gay guy would, and sometimes that was saying something. He smirked just a little, before he moved the magazines over to his desk and then disappeared into the bathroom. For some reason whenever he felt uncomfortable around anyone, he would distract himself with cleaning.

Ameli kept Darek distracted only for a small bit of time. "I'll talk to you later Ameli, I'm kind of busy," the man said pointedly as he persuaded her to leave and closed the door after her. Leaning back against the door, he looked around for the other and then sighed. "I-Irial? I'm sorry about that, she's never let anyone else touch my hair when it came to styling before and truthfully she treated it like it's her own baby. She won't be bothering us any more."

Irial poked his head out of the bathroom, a calm yet small smile on his face,
"It's fine. I just thought I'd clean a little more... Again." He then disappeared back into the bathroom again to finish up fixing things from earlier before he walked back out again only a minute later. "I-if you'd like, I only moved the magazines back to the table because they went everywhere when we moved, we can keep going through them. Unless you wanna do something else, or something." He trailed off into a murmur at the end, feeling like he was sounding stupid and it bugged him a little personally that he felt as such when he knew he really wasn't stupid but... And there his mind went again, so he walked past Darek and over to the desk and picked up the magazine on top. He really would have to put in another order to get a replacement copy soon else he figured they'd probably sell out before he could.

Darek shifted a bit, in place before he made a slow movement towards Irial, shyly looking down for a moment. With his now darker hair it gave him a mysteriousness that just hid his sudden nervousness. Had his friend broken the mood and now Irial wasn't willing to talk about possibilities? "Oh I could think of... of something else I might find a little more interesting than looking at magazines.

With an eyebrow raised, Irial looked almost surprised, but not naively so, and he turned his head to look at Darek again.
"And within the boundaries of the School's rules, what would that be?" There was an edge of teasing in his voice as he lent back against the desk lightly, fighting to keep the devious smirk that was trying to make it's way onto his lips. He wasn't the most prestigious student in the school, but he wasn't one to try and break the rules either unless a situation called for it.

Darek considered that requirement and then gave a theatrical sigh. "Oh well that takes out so many of the ideas that I had come up with Irial," he pouted playfully as he edged towards the other. "But no, the idea I had had was a bit more innocent than breaking school rules. Especially since, technically there are no rules against student relationships and exploration." He stopped just a bit away from him and looked up through his dark bangs.

Irial laughed with a small shake of his head, which allowed the cheeky smile to dance across his lips by the time he looked back at Darek to see the other having moved closer. More innocent than breaking school rules intrigued him, wondering what level of innocent Darek had rule breaking sitting on in comparison to what he could be thinking, which he was quite eager to find out, and yet at the same time a little worried. Irial didn't often judge a book by it's cover, but what if he'd accidentally thought about Darek in a way that the other was not? His gaze fell down a little and he began to chew his bottom lip almost a little nervously, but at the same time curiously.
"That's... True." Mostly. Exploration both interested and scared him a little. To what extent did Darek mean?

Darek stopped when he was about five steps away from the other and looked up fully into his face. Instinctively he licked his bottom lip before pulling it slowly through his teeth. Softly, sot hat the words could just barely cross the void between them and reach Irial's ears, he tilted his head and, shifting nervously, spoke, "How far do you feel like exploring what could be Irial?"

Irial glanced up in time for his eyes to catch Darek's tongue and his gaze followed it the whole time until it disappeared.
"H-how far?" Felt like an idiot for stammering over his words as he swallowed slowly, "Well, I'll be sure to let you know when enough is enough." That was probably the lamest answer he could have come up with but for some reason his usually intelligent responses were no where to be found and his cheeks returned to a flushed pink hue.

The young man found himself with the slightest blush and he nibbled on his lip again. "Then perhaps a little exploring might... uh... well screw it," he finally said, unable to really think tactfully at the moment. He took a few more steps and leaned up to give the other a soft peck on the lips before pulling back and gazing up at him shyly.

Irial had begun to laugh, just a little, at Darek's words before his lips were interrupted. The other was far too cute for his own good - looks and personality - and Irial threw caution to the wind and pulled him back in, arms around Darek's waist whilst his lips returned the kiss from before, though it wasn't nearly as short as a simple peck. He slowly pulled back though after a few long moments and smiled sheepishly,
"Couldn't have thought of a better way to say it myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.