A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ship them, but they are both awesome. I LOVED THE WEDDING EPISODE. O my gosh I cried. XD
But lets not fangirl on the OOC :P

Ok, it's fine, I just wanted to know what to put on the Charrie list :P

short-blonde-hair-styles-for-women-2jpg-550x687.jpg

ZDIVIDERWATERTEARSGLITTER.gif

Twenty-Two

Female

【Half Human; Half Dragon】

Great Storm Dragon

rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif

☑ Swimming
☑ Parkour
☑ Hand-to-Hand Combat
☑ Martial Arts (Basics)
☑ Observing | Perception
☑ Gymnastics
☑ Throwing Daggers (Secondary)
☑ Sword-Fighting (Basics)
☑ Bow (Primary)
☑ Gambling

☒ Short Temper
☒ Reckless
☒ Using violence for her answer.
☒ Sharp-tongued.
☒ ‶Bitchy″ attitude.
☒ Her little brother, Kian.
☒ Soul Bound Mate
☒ Her ocarina. (It was given to her by her mother.)
☒ Patience
☒ Wary of trusting strangers.
☒ Shoulder blades (Wings)
☒ It takes a lot of energy and concentration to transform in her Dragon skin.
☒ Lack of perfect control over her Dragon abilities.
☒ Sword-Fighting (Not her Forte)
☒ Back of Neck
☒ Clumsy
☒ Stealth (Due to her Clumsiness)

rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif
rainbowx1994.gif

Brutally Honest | Protective | Short Tempered | Resourceful | Cynical | Intelligent | Creative | Resilient | Observant | Stubborn

Katarina isn't exactly a sweet, innocent girl. Her sharp-tongue earned her several punishments in the past. She doesn't like revealing her true emotions, opting for a tough exterior. Her protective nature stemmed from watching over her younger brother, Kian. After her mother's death, Katarina dedicated her life protecting her younger brother. Due to her uncouth nature, most men were intimidated by her. It didn't bother her, however. Katarina wasn't girly. As a result, men weren't her top priority.

She isn't the type to forge bongs willingly. However, once someone carves a place in her heart, she is extremely protective over them. Underneath her cold exterior, Katarina was surprisingly compassionate. Ironically, she is great with children and adored animals. The most effective way of connecting with Katarina is through music. She was a musical prodigy before the war, inheriting a gift from her mother. She had the ability of playing by ear. She had a powerful voice, but Katarina stopped singing after her mother passed away. She developed a habit of singing lullabies to her brother, but that's the farthest she would go.

Katarina became wary of trusting others. She may established friendships, but it was minimal. It wasn't exactly an easy process either. This behavior stemmed from her childhood. Other traits include hardworking, loyal, versatile, sarcastic, and realistic.

A young girl was born in Verona, Italy. Her mother, a human, fell in love with a man, a dragon. Nine months later, she became one of the first Hybrids in her generation. Her mother was a traveling musician, opting a simple life of music and creativity. She specialized in the piano, violin, ocarina, and guitar. At the age of seven, Katarina lost her father to a group of hunters. She was in charge of protecting her younger brother, Kian. She traveled around the world, following her mother. Despite the devastating war that plagued the world four hundred years ago, she developed modern norms, showing an affinity towards gymnastics, swimming, and fighting. Unfortunately, modern technology dwindled. After she turned seventeen, she lost her mother to illness. Katarina struggled throughout the years, accepting her heritage. However, she continued to protect her precious little brother, shielding him from harm.

Nicknames:
Kat | Rina | Kitty | Riri | Frost | Siren
Ethnicity:
Italian | German | English
↳ Over the years, she became fluent in Italian, German, English, Dragon, and Elvish.
↳ In her past, Katarina experienced betrayal.

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings/Markings/etc:
➳ Tattoo of a water dragon on the center of her shoulder blades.
➳ Tattoo of this on both her arms.
➳ Tattoo of this on both her legs.
➳ Tattoo of a small golden snitch on the back of her left ear.
➳ Ears pierced three times.
➳ Small X-shaped scar on the back of her neck.

↳ The flowers on her arm tattoos are blue instead of yellow.
↳ Katarina developed an affinity towards tattoos.
↳ She doesn't speak about her origin of parkour and combat skills.
↳ Choice of Weapon(s): Bow | Throwing Daggers | Sword
↳ She has a minor talent in poison.
↳ Katarina is absolutely terrified of losing her younger brother.
↳ She compensated her lack of strength with her speed.
↳ She gained her outfit from a traveling merchant. It was a gift from her mother.​

↳ Primary Outfit: [1]
↳ Height: Five Foot Nine
↳ Complexion: Pale
↳ Build: Willowy; Athletic
↳ Hair Quality: Thick; Coarse | Feathery

Theme Song(s):
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]

ZDIVIDERWATERTEARSGLITTER.gif

Last edited:
@Ketsueki
I like her, but for two things;
1. If she's only 22, she wouldn't have personal memories during the war, and her parents, except for the dragon, wouldn't have been in it. They would have to be over 400 years old.
2. She has a lot of physical strengths, but all all of weaknesses are mental, will you please either change some of them to physical or add to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that's confusing me... does this take place on Earth? O.O I totally didn't get that.

No, it does not. It takes place on Valeroma. :P

Oh good. XD I was about to feel really dumb.

@Bitterblue: Whoops! I got confused with the timeline. My bad!

Despite modern society crashing, she would still be able to possess modern norms, right?

What do you mean by norms? It would all have been just talk for the younger generations. The dragons and the elves are the only races who may even have experienced it, and that's a long shot. She would have heard about it, heard what it was like and all, but she wouldn't know it for a fact. It would be rumors mostly.

When I say modern norms, I meant modern skills. (Ex. Parkour)

okay, that makes more sense :P And I'm working on the starter post for when we get more people. I would like at least one more bad guy, and we're waiting on Mowkie to post her charrie, but we should be able to get started soon. :)

And Katarina is up on the Charrie list :)

Name: Torsten Regnes

Race: Human
Appearance
d01e9d931e279cbec629a1d45f635b77-d5xn9np.jpg

Personality: Adventurous and risk taking. Torsten often finds himself embroiled in impromptu adventures and raids. Being a mercenary captain, Torsten can find the more serious side of things when the going actually gets tough. He is also extremely honest about his history, not hesitating to tell anyone about his entire life story if asked. His bold manner can make him come across as crass, uncaring, and nosy. Since hearing the ancient prophesy, he's sobered up, yet not by much.

Strengths: Leads a small company of nine men
Athletic
Ambidextrous
Experienced in hand to hand combat, along with sword combat.
Decent armor

Weaknesses: Has a fractured rib, as such, breathing causes short bursts of pain.
Hitting him in the ribs can immobilize him.
Overly relies on his men in some cases.
Disabling one of his arms can throw his combat out of balance.
Heavy armor not suited for fast movement.

Brief Bio: Born in a small fishing village, Torsten was the son of the village's fishnet mender, his mother, and the village elder, his father. He could be found playing outside with other, idle village children, and he often took on dares and stupid challenges. At age seven, he ran away from his house on a bet, yet lost his way, and found that he was unable to return. Travelling to the nearest city, he became a street urchin, begging for food, yet still taking on dares from other street urchins and children. At age nine, he was attacked by a drunken man near the local tavern, who drew out a sword and clumsily swung at him. The drunkard was knocked out by a mercenary captain who was relaxing in the tavern. Without saying a word, the captain left, taking with him a small company of men. While there was world peace, bandits and brigands always demanded protection. Small mercenary companies were formed to protect the people when no local militia was found, or just developing. Inspired, Torsten quietly stole the drunkard's sword, and his backup.
While fortunate enough to rediscover his village, he decided not to go. At age twenty, relaxing in a tavern, an adventurer gave him the rumor of a bandit stash nearby. Without waiting for the adventurer to finish, Torsten raced out of the tavern, in a relentless pursuit of the treasure. Through sheer luck, he was able to find the cache under a large pile of hay. He found a hoard of cheap jewels and valuables. Selling these, he was able to buy a full suit of armor, and hire a group of mercenaries. Forming his own small company, Torsten became a mercenary captain, and worked to protect the village his mother and father lived.

Other:
Weapon Info: Twin swords, each 38 inches long, and weighing 3.31 pounds each.
Armor Info: Coat of plates with a black and white pattern, weighing 52.91 pounds
Steel spike helmet, weighing 4.41 pounds
Steel gauntlets, weighing 1.1 pounds in total
Steel greaves, weighing 8.38 pounds in total
Altogether, Torsten's equipment weighs 73.42 pounds.

His men: Each use:
Weapon info: Glaive(polearm), each 12.13 pounds heavy
Armor info: Scale armor with dyed red leather, weighing 35.27 lb.
Steel Sallet, weighing 6.17 lb.
Splinted Leather Graves, weighing 6.61 lb.
They wear no gloves/gauntlets
Altogether, each mercenary's equipment is 60.18 pounds.

Reactions: Bitterblue
I think it's worth noting that four hundred years ago in our time, Pocohontas married John Rolfe. So, if this world follows similar patterns to our own, a lot will have changed. Four hundred years is a very, very long time culturally speaking. If someone in this world had skills from back before the war, it would kind of be like being Amish is to us- right? ^^

This is true, Sabine. But it isn't Earth :P It's Valeroma :P
Also, other than Mowkie, I've had two other people PM me asking me to reserve a spot, so as soon as they join, I will put up the IC! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Legothgen "Horror" Emomur

Race: Human

Appearance:

Armor:[spoili]
Blackguard_by_Galligi.jpg
[/spoili]

Face:[spoili]
the_devil__s_eyes_by_nataliehijazi-d48htd2.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality: Ruthless, cynical and unimaginably cruel with a grim sense of humor. Unending hatred of those who oppose him, he does not hesitate to inflict sadistic punishments upon them.

Strengths: Very Physically Strong, Experienced in sword fighting and hand to hand combat (Although due to his armor he tends to avoid hand to hand combat.), Sharp Minded, Silver Tongued

Weaknesses: Aggressive, Impulsive, Uncooperative, Passive, Very Slow (Due to the his armor), He trusts people very little and often sees them just as threats, Not Stealthy at all, Reckless

Brief Bio: Born to a small and poor family of common village farmers. His mother's name was Agatha while his father's name was Mifas. As a child he was often taught to keep to himself, which would mean he did not have much friends, he was often betrayed by many of the people he actually met and earned a sense of distrust for others. As he grew older he passed much of his life living on the farm working physical needing jobs until a convoy of soldiers passed by their farm… he was impressed by the soldiers very much and decided to take up their cause and work with them. His parents disagreed with him and threatened to disown him of the already little things they owned. The soldiers were in fact a group of highly professional mercenary soldier army and worked for no-one but the highest bidder and they were the best of the best in the world. With disregard to his mother and father's words he joined the army and quickly was taught in the way of the soldier, along their journeys they would meet all sorts of people and everyday he would learn about something new from them, while he kept his knowledge to himself it always showed itself while he was on the battlefield which is where he earned many of the scars he now wears under his large bulk of armor. After some time with the soldiers he becomes known as a very hard working but deadly person, cruel beyond imagination and aggressive beyond measure, he will always head for the wall head on without regard for other people. The other soldiers would often call him Horror on two legs because of the way he attacked and killed his opponents, he became ruthless due to the years of carnage he faced on the battlefield month after month, after month... a never ending fight that he kept on fighting head on. The mercenary group although knowing the need for him and his skills, they decide to expel him due to being a liability, he curses at them and leaves to find his own fame and glory in this world and continued to work as a mercenary. In a few years he became a very known man due to his skills and experience. Currently he roams the lands searching for work.

Theme: [spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.