A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be a leader figure for the "good" group? ^^

Definitely not Fletcher. If there's a leader, I think it would make sense for xir to be heavily involved in the gathering process. If it's more of a democracy, that could make it more difficult to gather people up, even with dreams. ^^

Also, r'amen to that, sister. Noodly appendages should always be extended in love and togetherness. <3

Yes. I'm working on my chars now. >.<' Sorry it's taking so long.

I'm not trying to rush you. XD Just figured I'd try and be helpful.

...Vote? My character is a good leader, but will let other people lead if they want.
@Mowkie Take your time! :D It will give us all a chance to react to Vaeros' actions

I think the main issue we ought to address is how our characters are being chosen for this mission. Like, if your character is the leader from the start, she could do some headhunting to bring ours in. But if none of them is in charge from the get-go, then how are they selected? Would there be a massive call put out to dozens/hundreds and ours are the ones that bothered to show up? Are they all part of the prophecy from birth? Did they touch some sort of artifact? Some of the characters seem obvious picks, but others (like Fletch) would need a better explanation of how they came to be part.

I can edit it in that there will be six chosen ones to defeat Vaeros, that sounds like a better option. They would be chosen from birth

Hey, can you guys wait for that stuff at least until after I get my chars up?

T_T

I was working with a friend on a map all day today...give me time...I'm a perfectionist!

Another good question, Lady Sabine, I was thinking more that they were originally part of the prophecy at birth, but I'm good with anything.

@Mowkie haha yes, we will. I'm just going to edit the starter post that I have up (but I've instructed people not to post in yet), and the first post of this thread :P We will wait until you post your charrie to actually begin. XD

I like chosen ones. ^^ It relieves a lot of the pressure from Fletch to do something awesome to actually deserve being a part of it. XD

I like chosen ones. ^^ It relieves a lot of the pressure from Fletch to do something awesome to actually deserve being a part of it. XD

You should give Fletch more credit! He seems adorable and funny! You know, in a lying, cleverly cheating kind of way. xD I don't know, I love his character!

You should give Fletch more credit! He seems adorable and funny!

He's hysterical sometimes. But, let's face it, there are dragons and shit in this universe. The most Fletcher is going to do to a dragon is charm xir into not immediately killing him. XD

Haha! Well, my character probably would run away from a dragon. xD

I think it sounds awesome. Oooh, could our characters get some of sweet group name or title? Vaeros is really sick and I think it ought to be "Vaeros vs. -insert cool group/title here-" instead of "Vaeros and those Six Meddling Kids". XDD

Hrmm... whenever I make a cool group, the first thing is always picking the type of name they'll get. There are three basic categories.

-Noun (like The Slayers or the Dark Destroyer)
-Myth-based (like the Sons of Perseus, since Perseus slew monsters)
-Made Up (A totally unique word, like Dovahkiin)

Status
Not open for further replies.