A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Halian Kohana

Race: Elf

Appearance:
6c2dae71ddc3c6dbc09a6a97cb09b5e6.jpg

Personality: He is mature and intelligent. Though he is usually respectful, quiet, and thoughtful, sometimes he can be a little bit rebellious. He is independent and often excels at the things he sets out to do. If he doesn't do what he expects of himself, he shows his usually well-hidden temper. He becomes grumpy and mentally yells at himself. His determination is crazy though. He is a bit too critical of himself (and others) and though he tries hard to seem unfeeling and solemn, his emotions tend to take over.

Strengths:
Swift
quiet in the forest
good hunter

Weaknesses:
overly emotional
not very strong
can have outbursts of bad temper

Brief Bio:
He was born into a poor family that lived in a forest. His mother died giving birth to him. His father taught him how to hunt and be swift in the forest. He had a good childhood until his father became sick and Halian sold himself to an underground slave trader to pay for his father's medicine. He stayed with his original owner for about 5 years until he was sold again. In a desperate attempt to be free once again from his brutal owner, he killed his owner in the night. Then, he set the other slaves the man owned free and set out on his own. He went back to the woods where he grew up, only to learn that his father had died not even a month after he left to live with his owner. The people who lived in his house told him that he had been poisoned. Halian knew that the medicine was what had poisoned his father and he has felt guilty about his father's death for many years. That is why he is so critical of himself. He feels like he didn't do enough to save his father.

Other: He carries a leather satchel around. It used to be his father's. It contains a journal that he writes in sometimes. He has two daggers and a hunting knife. The daggers are strapped to his thighs, one of each side.

Yay! thanks! I am so proud of his backstory... xD))

hmmm.... We all have dreams about each other that tell us where to find each other! (Just a suggestion)

Could do a Dungeon Siege type deal...have a god-like creature that appears before each of them.

Working on char now...will be female dragon...though I haven't looked at the other chars...>.<'

Could do a Dungeon Siege type deal...have a god-like creature that appears before each of them.

Working on char now...will be female dragon...though I haven't looked at the other chars...>.<'

That's kind of what I was thinking, but they appear to them in dreams! That would be cool! Collaboration, wooh!)

I like this, it'll be done :) I have the thread up, but will await Mowkies character to post the link here :)
we are waiting for @Thomas McTavish to finish his, but we can go ahead, he is not a good guy so the god will not appear to him :P

Oh my goodness! I didn't even see that Thommy was on here!)

I'll be a while...brain is all like "YOU MUST FIND THE PERFECT DRAGON PICTURE!!"

Yeah, we're talking a couple hours...>.<'

IDEA!!!

I want to make a Spirit Dragon - one who is able to go back and forth between the Spirit World and the Real World (kind of like Avatar) that lived and died during the last war...he's the one to go to everyone's dreams!

Thoughts?

IDEA!!!

I want to make a Spirit Dragon - one who is able to go back and forth between the Spirit World and the Real World (kind of like Avatar) that lived and died during the last war...he's the one to go to everyone's dreams!

Thoughts?

LOVE IT!)

@Mowkie it's fine, I am going to get off for a few hours anyway, it's my turn to cook dinner :P

Ummm I already said no to Necromancy, But I'm assuming this isn't the same thing? I like the idea of her being the one to go to everyone, though.

@Mowkie You good with me posting the IC? And we could all just be in shock, reacting to the massacre and not knowing what to do?

I'm really surprised at how quickly this gathered interest in the ONE DAY since I've posted it o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.