LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Completely depends. I am strictly mobile while at home.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Medieval/Renaissance, Slice of Life, Modern w/ magickal twists, Fae/Fairfolk
The normal and obligatory *ABOUT ME* blurb...
*I work full-time and have a very adorable Siamese cat
*Because I live in the stone-age, in the country, down a gravel road ... I do not have internet or cable c:
(Therefore, I will be strictly mobile at times so my replies wouldn't be as frequent unless I'm in civilization)
*If at any time there is no longer any interest in said given RP I just ask that you give a courtesy PM or some sort of notification so I'm not all sad in the corner wondering where the reply is :cow::cow::cow:
*I FUCKING love to world build. I love creating new species of humans/being(s), creating new planets and so forth.​

Afternoon~ Or, I suppose it could be morning or night for you! Nonetheless, shall we peruse the galaxy in search for the next great RP idea? *tally ho!*

As you can see, I know nothing about coding and making threads all ~pretty~ so here I am all plain, Jane, and not on cocaine. Hmm, I am currently punchy. The two hours of sleep has finally caught up to me! :moogle::spiderscare::cow::cow::cow:

I do have some basic plot ideas that I would love to get off the ground, but they are just that: basic ideas!

NotSoReallyRules:
  • I'm not picky when it comes to things, I'm extremely easy going and would love to find someone of equal mindset as it makes things go smooth and with less conflict.
  • Have fun! That's the whole point of RP to me. To have fun. I don't want my partners to be stressed out by little things, as I've said I'm extremely easy going and really adaptable
  • I don't have a preference on first or third-person
  • I do prefer to use the Character Sheets here on Iwaku, but that's just me. [My characters can be seen under my name]
  • I don't do romance unless it's FxF, just a personal thing of mine. I love to do platonic RP's and would prefer to keep it that way!
  • Suggest things! I F*CKING LOVE WORLD BUILDING!
  • No one under 18 years of age. I'm just not even going to go there.
  • I, clearly, have no problem with language. So curse the night away~
  • I have a very short list of no-go's and can get further into what they are if asked. The one I will say on here is I'm not a big fan of smut. I'm just not good at writing it.
  • If I can think of more things, they will be said over time
Basic RP idea's:
Desired Silly Pairings with no set plot (all FxF):
BOLD in the parts I wish to play
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Faerie x Faerie
Selkie x Human
Dryad x Human
Dryad x Witch

PLOT I AM CRAVING SOMETHING FIERCE: Imagine Frankenstein. Imagine how Dr. Frankenstein must have felt as he created life in his monster. The rush of exhilaration as you breathe life into something once dead and decaying. The fleeting sense of madness of "what have I just done?" ... You would play the role of the mad doctor. The female doctor who is not all there, but she is perfectly alright with that. I would love to do a FxF playing as the Monster.

Feel free to PM or reply if interested in any of this silliness....~

Hello! =^.^=

I'm a totally newbie here, and I don't currently have many OC's or CS's, but if you are fine with that.....

I'm interested in: Werewolf x Werewolf, Faerie x Faerie, Dryad x Witch

Hello! =^.^=

I'm a totally newbie here, and I don't currently have many OC's or CS's, but if you are fine with that.....

I'm interested in: Werewolf x Werewolf, Faerie x Faerie, Dryad x Witch

I would love to hash out some things! Care to receive a PM?