A Door Within a Door-Discussion, OOC and Recruitment

Well I am still up for it, I love D and D so the idea of having a GM is great.

Im going to make a lovely little remark on how my life is going right now so even if we continue, its going to be slow...I havent replied to my main RP in about a week now because of whats been going on.

Dad threatened to kick me out of the house because Im inconsistent with doing the dishes the night before (note that I get them done when I wake up and before he gets home from work)

People spreading slanderous lies about me and saying things happened when they didnt.

My Financial Aid in jeopardy and the likelihood of me actually attending college this semester is in peril, which also affects my job as I get it via FA (and if I get kicked out, I cannot attend anyways because I wont have the funding that my dad's job brings to the table).

Other people's bs that I have to deal with and try to fix as to maintain a healthy life of my own.

Trying to find a fallback job if I lose my FA and for when I move out, because if my dad is willing to kick me out for not doing dishes on his personal deadlines then he obviously doesnt care.

Trying to find a friend I can room with until I get on my feet with life again, have some possibilities.

If I do not attend college, I have to move out anyways. So, my likelihood of it is rather high, meaning I will be without phone and net for an undisclosed amount for home use but there is a library I can go to often enough...maybe a job there would work...hmmm...

Finally, I havent been sleeping well or as much lately, so Im starting to suffer from sleep deprivation (I got an hour and a half at best today because I was woke up with the threat of being kicked out.)

Well then, looks like we can wait a little while for this, as you have a lot on your plate atm :( good luck bro !

I wouldn't mind having a lobotomy patient anytime soon. They say it relieves a lot of stress of your shoulders, if you know what I mean.

I see that it's from your shoulders and onto mine. And now I have both myself and YOU to worry about.

I did say it relieved a lot of stress off my shoulders. Quite literally.

Anyway, we're sorry to hear that. We hope all will be well for you.

Lobotomy offer still stands.

Reactions: Closer
Imma be picking up the story very soon (sometime tomorrow morning) and trying to get it back on its feet. Those who are still interested in participating, please let me know asap so I know who NOT to accidentally kill with a falling pan from the kitchen even though most of you are on the deck of the ship.

Umm... my character's not officially in the story as she's yet to be accepted. But I'm still interested.