A Domination Story

Daniel smiled. "I will think about it." Said him as he walked back into the studio. Grabbing his Bass again he looked to the other members of the band. "You can't quit me baby... I kind of like it." Said the drummer. "Then is set. Come on, from the beggining." Said Daniel and then tey started to play again. They spent a couple of hours more playing and messing around the studio. Once they all were gone Daniel picked up his things and closed the studio, leaving it for the next ones who had rented to use it. He drove his car to the tea place and walked in. The place was quite empty for a weekend, only a couple of customers were in a table and some other customers on the counter.

Lana noticed his entrance while exiting the kitchen as she went to deliver a order. She acknowledged him and signaled him to sit anywhere he wanted since it wasn't crowded. After delivering her order she went over to him; "Anything I can get you?"

Daniel smiled and looked at her. "What about some of that tea I always order?" Asked him kind and soft. "And may I have a little bit of you too?" Said him with a wink, a little bit more teasingly. "I would really like to have some company."

"One regular coming up." she looked around the room hesitantly, making sure that no eyes were watching her. "I don't think my boss would be to pleased with me socializing on the job, maybe after work."

"I will have a busy night tonight. Have to play with the band at some place, can't quite remeber where it was. But I will call you after that, to take a couple of drinks at my place." Said him grabbong his phone and started tapping things on it. "Oh, would you mind bringing some extra sugar?"

"I guess I come with you. We're about to close, it's a slow night anyway." she said with a smile. This was going to be first concert and she was excited to go.

Daniel looked at her, forgotting what was he doing for a minute. "Okay, but I warn you, you may be the envy of all of our fans. Of course, not all our fans had done to me what you did." Said him with a teasing wink.

"Alright", she stood up and started to close up shop. Packing up her belongings and saying her goodbye to her co-workers. She saw him waiting for her, "I need to go home and get changed if that's okay."

He looked at her from top to bottom and smiled. "If it was for me, you will come with me like just like that." Then he took a piece of paper and a pen from his pocked and wrote something on it. "Here is the place we are going to play in and a small sentence a just made up. You go to the back door and say that sentence to the guard. I will make sure they got you in a nice place." Said him as he handed her the note. "Don't get there to late or you will miss the concert." Said Daniel as he walked to his car and oppened it with the remote.

Pondered for a moment, "Wait, Daniel. I'll come with you." she said trying to catch up to him before he drove off. A shower could wait until she got home for the rest of the night.

He smiled and nodded. "Nice. Come on, get up." Said Daniel. He got in the car with her, and once inside he looked at her again, dressed in her maid costume. "You never told me your age, right?" Asked him as he started the engine and drove.

"Thank you, and I'm 20" she responded after she climbed in into his car. "What do you plan on doing with me tonight at the concert?" she asked as she relaxed into his leather seats/

He smiled playfuly as he drove. "During the concert? You will have a first class place to see us, with the other friends of us." Explained him. "After the concert... That's another thing..." Said Daniel. "To be honest? I expect to enjoy that little sweet mouth of yours again, cute thing." Said him softly.

"I see" turning her head to look out the car window. That wasn't what she wanted to hear when he wanted to enjoy her mouth again. "What is my purpose? You never answer me when I ask you that." she said with a demanding voice.

Daniel chuckled and kept driving. "Purpose? What are you? Some kind of robot? No, we are just having some fun, Lana." Said him as they were getting to the place Daniel band had to play. "Come on, we are almost at the place. I think I have a jacket in the trunk, in case you want it."

She hated not knowing what his intentions whenever she was around him. "Oh, thank you. I'm a bit cold." As they got closer she could see everyone going into the building where the band was playing. She was excited yet scared of what Daniel would do to her. Heck, this was an adventure for her.

"Over here." Said him gently putting his arm on her back and taking her to the back entrance of the place. "Hey Daniel. The rest are already inside." Said one of the guards looking at Lana. "Thank you." Replied Daniel and walked inside with Lana. Suddenly he stopped next to a door and got closer to her. "You know, I could get a room for both of us pretty easily." Muttered him with a smile, runing his hands through her hips. But then he oppened the dor and got inside the room with her. There there was some girls and the rest of the band, talking and having some drinks before the show. "Wha... What?" Said the gutarrist. "Bro, did you just entered here with a girl dressed like a ... Maid?" Asked the drummer. "No shit, Sherlock, you noticed it." Replied Daniel. "Go on, have a seat, Lana." Said Daniel with a reassuring smile.

"A room isn't necesary" moving away from him just a bit. "I came to have a good time, not to be your toy tonight." she said before entering the room Lana gave the other band members a "don't mess with me" look. She was going to stand up for herself and explain why she was wearing it. But, she didn't care what they had to say about her outfit. "Is there a bathroom anywhere, Daniel?" She didn't want to sit down, not just yet.

"First corridor left, third door if I'm not mistaken?" Wondered Daniel pointing outside the room. "Third room, is the third room." Replied the guitarrist. "The third? Then were the hell did I just pee?" Asked the drummer. "What? I don't know, where did you go?" Asked the other gutarrist. "The first door." Replied the drummer. "And you found a bathroom in there?" Asked the gutarrist. "I'm not sure...." Said the drummer. "You have no remedy, guys." Said Daniel and then faced Lana. "First corridor left, third door. If not, it should be next to it." Said him.

"Thank you." she left the lounge and found it according to Daniel's direction. She quickly threw together a gothic type outfit one that would blow Daniel's mind. When she came back she found him sitting and over to him to take a seat on his lap.