A Domination Story

Daniel chuckled. That girl was resisting to his charm, but that only made him feel even more attraction towards her. "Sure, the second door on the left." Said Daniel pointing at the door. "Don't keep me waiting for too long." said him with a cute smile and a wink. Then, he sat on the sofa and took a sip of his drink as he waited for her.

"Thank you" she headed towards it and took off her hosiery, they were constricting and it felt good having them off. "I hope he keeps his word" thinking to herself as she checked her hair and make-up. It only took her 10 minutes before she emerged.

Daniel looked at her with an smile and invited her to sit on the sofa with him. "Lay here, and put those precious legs of yours on my lap. I'll make sure all your problems dissapear." Ordered him as he put away his drink and made room for her to lay on the sofa. "Come on, don't be shy." Said Daniel with his most convincing and charming smile.

She came over to him, laid and placed her legs on his lap. She closed her eyes the softness of the sofa felt so nice that her exhaustion started to over come her.

He started to softly caress the skin on her legs and then he gently applied presure on her feet, massaging them like a real massagist would do. "Feels great, right?" Muttered him massaging the exact spots to relax her whole body. "You have a really nice feet. And a really beautiful skin." Said him with a smile. "Tell me, Lana, would you like me to play something for you later?" Said Daniel as his hands made magic in her tired legs.

"Sure does, your hands are amazing. Thank you and I would love to hear you play something." she said in pure relaxation. It's been such a long time since she had a massage and she needed one badly. "Do you maybe you can do an entire full body massage after?, it feels really good."

He laughed a little bit and slowed down the massage. "Sure I could." Said him as his hands started to focus on masage her legs. "You will have to take your clothes of for that." Said him as he finished his massage by rubbing her knees a little bit. "Go to my room and get comfortable." Said him gently leaving her feet on the warm wood floor. "I have the exact music piece for you in mind." Said Daniel as he got up and walked to the Bass guitars on the wall.

"Alright" she said with a sigh. "Your room, that's where exactly?." There were so many doors and rooms in this apartment, she didn't want to explore it, since it would be rude and she wanted to make a good impression. Being obedient as she was, she found his room and got comfortable. She found one of his shirts and threw it on, the maid's outfit needed to come off. "Hope he doesn't mind me wearing this for the time being." She noticed that he like the gothic/ancient style of decor in his room, there were swords and books that covered the walls even paintings. Looking around she had a sense of his personality and it drew her in, there was a guitar mounted above his desk, it was a 4 string, Autographed by the members of 30 Seconds to Mars and other rock bands, it was one of the rarest ones ever made. "Guess he's been to many concerts or worked with these bands at some time" she thought to herself as she reached out to touch it. Suddenly, she felt Daniel's presence in the room, turning around. "David.... I.... I d-didn't hear you enter the room. I was....admiring, your autographed bass here. I'm sorry." backing away from his desk.

He looked at his collection and decided to take the pure and clear sound of a acoustic bass. The sound was magnificent and it didn't required amplifier or cables. He slowly walked into the room and looked at Lana with a smile. "Be careful. That bass is probably worth more than this apartment." Said Daniel jokingly, but truth was, it was probably worth that ammount and more. He sat on a small sofa on one side of the room and looked at her. "Lay on the bed." Ordered him softly. He unbuttoned a couple of buttons of his shirt and got comfortable on the couch. "I see you got one of my shirts." He smiled and started playing slow and really deep. "You can keep it..." Said him as he continued playing a really nice and soft melody. "... For now." Said Daniel with his charming smile.

"Oh I'm sorry," pulling her hand away. "Uh... Yea, I did." as she laid on his comfortable bed, "Thank you", she looked at him sitting on the sofa across from her tuning his acoustic guitar. "May I ask you something? What made you decide to come to the tea house for the first time?" trying to get to Daniel a little bit more, and why she kept serving him and ordering the same thing over and over again.

Daniel smiled as he continued playing. "I like to have both, adventures and routine in my life. You, my job, the tea and the tea shop are my routine. Something I enjoy doing everyday." He got comfortable on the couch and stared at her as his fingers kept playing. "As for why that tea shop in particular? Well, I guess my adventurous side took me there." Said him with his smile as he kept playing. "What about you? I only know your name. Tell me something about you." Ordered him as he lowered the momentum of his music in order to hear her better.

"Well I'm basically in a financial rut, my brother is unemployed and I'm the only one making money, I dropped out of college because i couldnt pay for my fees. So now I'm there as a waitress and trying to find something better.

Daniel nodded as he slowly stopped playing. "Well, tonight you don't worry about a thing, allright?" Said him as he left the bass leaned on the wall and sat on the bed. "Now take off that shirt." Ordered him as he took off his shoes. "I'm going to make sure all your worries disappear." Said him softly.

She nodded and took of his shirt, the only she was wearing were her panties and bra. She laid down on her front to let him massage her and closed her eyes. Was she falling for him? Why was he demanding these things of her? Questions clouded her mind, but she pushed them aside.

Daniel lay next to her and looked at her as he gently ran his fingers across her delicate skin. Then, his hands started to apply pressure on certain points, leaving her free of any trouble or muscular pain. "We will have to get rid of those eventually." Said him as he got to her shoulder and softly unzipped her bra. Setting aside the stripes of the bra, he ran his hands freely across her back and then the massage started. His hands touched her spine and rubbed it in a way that only pleasure could be transmitted to her. "Tell me, Lana. Would you like to stay here for the night? I would enjoy that." Said Daniel as his hands got lower and lower on her back.

"I would have to let my brother know first, he might object to it. He's protective of me." she said in a relaxed soft voice. "It would be nice, but I don't know."

His hands continued massaging her until they reached her hips, there he took his time, eventually touching the fabric of her panties. "Well... If you must leave. But I think it would be a shame to stop now. Dont you think, Lana?" Asked him in a soft and teasing voice as his fingers draw pleasant figures on her back.

"Why should I leave?" she asked "Your massages are excellent, it's putting me to sleep actually."

Daniel smiled and looked at her. "Yeah, I can see that." Muttered him as his hands slowly got to her hips again, but this time a little bit more insistent around ther panties. "You just relax.." Said him softly as his fingers continued teasing her.

( I was thinking of our other rp at the same time. Sorry, the names are so similar. Forgive me. I edited the last post to make it relatable to the storyline.)

"Alright" yawning as if she was about to pass out, which she was. "Where'd you learn how to be a good masseuse, my body feels relaxed already."