A Domination Story

Daniel shook his head gentle and took a sip of his drink. "Why did you get so defensive? You enjoyed your last visit here, right?" He chuckled. "Do you think I would have massaged a 'play thing'? Do you think I would have massaged a... videoconsole?" He left the glass on the tea table and looked at her. "Of course you have emotions, Lana. Those emotions made you come here. What I'm asking now is; what does your emotions ask you to do now?"

She pondered for a moment, "I'm sorry...." her emotions were unstable and couldn't give him an answer. "I can't say right now, to be honest." leaning back into the chair and watching Daniel across from her.

Daniel got up and walked in front of her. Looking down at her he gently put one of his hands on her head, slowly caressing her hair. "I think we both know why did you came here." Muttered him. "You want a strong man, a man who can take care of you and teach you." Said him softly. "Don't worry. I can help you with that. Now, unzip my pants." Ordered him.

This caught her off guard, but she did as she was told and unzipped his pants. Her eyes opened wide, its been awhile she saw a male's member before and was uncertain of what to do.

Daniel smiled and kept looking at her. "You never done this before, right? Don't worry I will be gentle." Said him. "Now take my cock in your hand." Ordered him, still resting his hand on her head.

"Never" hesistantly she took it in her hands, and soon started to stroke it.

Daniel took a deep breath, smiling with the feel of her hands. "I see you are eager to learn..." Muttered him. He enjoyed her strokes for a couple of minutes and then he stopped her. "Time to lick it. And don't forget the balls." Said him as he caressed her hair.

Again she did as she was told, she licked his member softly and using her both of her hands to caress him at the same time. It soon became apparent of what he wanted from her, and it made her feel a bit shy. However, she did enjoy his company and shrugged it off.

Daniel looked at Lana as she worked in his member, now hard and fully erect. "Mmmmm.... Yes, you are doing it perfectly." Said him gently caresing her hair. "Time to suck it, Lana." Ordered him as he separated her from his cock and grabbed it with his other hand. "Open your mouth." Ordered Daniel.

She opened her mouth and closed her eyes unsure of what to expect. She just met this guy only three days ago and now he's making her do things she wasn't used to. This made her want to know his story and more about him.

Daniel smiled and put his member gently into her mouth, slowly moving her head all across his lenght. "Mmmm.... Yes... You like it, right?" Muttered him. "The tongue, Lana. Use your tongue too."

Hesistant as she was, she obeyed and used her tongue. Was he taking advantage her? He didn't give her a reason why she was doing this? It seemed odd to her that he was giving her these orders. But he was so hot, his features kept drawing her in.

He continued enjoying her mouth for a couple of minutes and then slowed down. "Mmmm..." Moaned Daniel. "You are doing great, Lana." Said him as he looked at her. "Tell me, have you ever tasted cum?" Asked daniel cupping her cheek with one hand, slowly caressing her face with his member still inside her mouth.

"Uhh.... i don't think so." she said looking up at him. Why was she even doing this? she thought to herself once more. All of these thoughts clouded her mind, making her second guess her decisions and even up to the night that they first spoke.

Daniel nodded and continued moving his member in and out of her mouth, not forcing her to go too deep, but not stopping. "You will love it..." Said him between moans of pleasure. "I will make sure of that..." Muttered him as the first drops of pre cum started to leak out of his cock.

She tasted it, it was bitter and sweet, not what was she was used to. But kept going just to make Daniel happy. She kept her eyes close, letting him control her.

Daniel kept going for some minutes more, and feeling his climax building up inside of him, he increased the rhythm gently. "Oh... Oh, Lana... Here it comes..." Muttered him. "Open your mouth." Ordered him, tilting her head back and stroking her member for a couple of seconds in her face. He moaned deeply and started to cum into her mouth. Load after load of cum filled her mouth with his love juices. "Look at me." Muttered him softly grabbing her jaw. "Now swallow it. And don't spill a single drop." Ordered him.

She obeyed once more and looked up at him she swallowed every bit of it without spilling a drop. She was exhausted, panting and breathing deeply after that session making her weak and speechless. The after taste of lingered in her mouth for some time.

Daniel smiled proud as he put his clean and pleased member back into his pants. "Nice girl..." Said him caressing her hair. "You liked it right? Of course you did." Muttered Daniel looking at her. "Now go to my bedroom and get comfortable." said him as he walked to the kitchen.

She did as she was ordered, but before that she had to use the bathroom and quickly washed out her mouth. Just in case no diseases or infections occurred, she had a phobia for that kind of thing. Climbing into his bed, she turned on the TV and started watching a movie.