A Domination Story

"Well, every master have his secrets..." Said him with a smile as his hands started to slowly remove her panties. Daniel made it so gentle and soft he made it look like if it was part of the massage. "... It would lose the magic if I told you, Is't it?" Asked him as he massaged her legs, finally getting rid of her panties. "Now turn around, Lana." Ordered him as his hands continued caressing her.

She did as she was told, a bit embarrassed about nude in front of Daniel, but the was so good, it made her want more. "Yes, I suppose they do" agreeing to his question.

Daniel looked at her body and then looked at her eyes. "You have a gorgeous body." Muttered him as his hands gently caressed her hips. his fingers ran all across her skin, softly touching every bit of her perfect skin. He lay next to her, adoring her beauty, and evetually, his fingers got close to her female parts and separated her legs.

"Uhh.... Thank you, Hold up what are you doing? Nothing sexual remember, just a massage." reminding him of his promise. "Look, things are going a bit too fast here and I don't know what to do."

Daniel smiled and looked at her. "You just relax, Lana. Nothing bad having a little bit of fun, right?" Asked him as his hand got soft between her legs ans very gently, he started to rub the tip of her clit. "Close your eyes and just lay in there. It will feel good, I promise." Muttered Daniel.

"But, But you promised. I don't like when promises are broken." something compelled her more it him, it wasn't the sexual side, there was something, something darker, mysterious. She laid back and tried to relax.

Daniel nodded. "Alright, Lana." Said him softly. "I'm sorry." Muttered him smiling as he slowly stopped touching her. Then he crawled away from her and sat on the edge of the bed. "You are welcome to stay here for tonight." Said him taking a look to her precious naked body. Daniel got up and winked looking at her eyes, then he left the room and went to the living room, there he served himself some more whiskey and sat on the sofa.

She contemplated of what to do, she quickly threw on her sweats that were in her bag, wrote her number and left it by the phone in his room and went into the living room where Daniel. "Can you take me home, I left my number by your phone. Thank you for the massage, it was wonderful." she said standing in the entrance way.

Daniel looked at Lana and showed her his charming smile. "You are welcome. There's a subway entrance on the other ending of the street." He rose his glass in the air to bid her a farewell. "See you." Said Daniel.

Nodding in appreciation, she left the apartment building and headed home. The train ride was only about 15 minutes, "Blake, I'm home. Sorry I was late, someone offered me to have dinner with them afterwards." she called out. She found her brother on the couch exhausted. She kissed him and he started to stir awake. "Lana, I was worried" he said sleepily. "I'm safe now, get some rest." grabbing a blanket she covered his body before going to room to sleep. Dawn came quick for her and it was off to work again.

Daniel took two days until he decided to call Lana again. It was at night, a few hours after he arrived home after work, he was laying on the sofa, playing the bass and looking at the tv when he felt like calling her. He took the phone and the paper where she had written her number on and called her.

Work was really busy and she had the weekend off, soon she heard her phone ring from her bedroom and ran to answer it, "Hello?" she said as she answered it. It was her night off from the club and her brother was out with his friends. She was home alone watching a horror movie and having pizza and soda. A typical friday night.

"Lana, it's me, Daniel. How are you doing?" Asked him, but before she could answer he talked again. "I'm at my appartment, do you remember where I lived, Right? Why don't you come over? I would like to enjoy your company again."

"Oh, Hi Daniel. I'm doing okay, just watching a movie and having dinner. Let me finish eating first then I'll come over. Is that okay?" she said with a bit excitement in her voice. Why was he calling her? What were his intentions of inviting her over to his place again? His aparment was way better than hers anyway.

"Sure, but don't take too long." Ordered Daniel. "See you later." Said him and then hang up. Then he turned off the tv and continued playing a colourful and deep balad in his bass, enjoying every note it came out of the aplifier.

She ate her meal, finished her movie, cleaned up the living room, wrote a note to her brother: Be back soon, don't wait for me if you return before I do. She quickly got showered throwing on something comfortable, caught the train and headed over to Daniel's. It was cold out, once she got to the building, she rang his buzzer and waited.

"Lana. Come in." Said Daniel trough the intercom. When she got to his appartment he looked at her from the sofa, getting up and leaving the bass on his place. "You took your time." Said Daniel looking a little bit more serious than usual. "Take a seat. Do you want something to drink?" Asked him as he went to the kitchen.

"Sorry, had to clean my apartment, before I came here and train rides take a little long." she said taking a seat. "Uh, no thanks I'm okay for now. So you just wanted me for company then. Is that it?" eying him down.

Daniel returned with his glass of whiskey and sat next to her. "What are you worried about? Just relax, Lana." Said him smiling warmly. "You know? I missed your skin." Said him looking at her eyes as he slowly caressed her cheek.

There was something else he wanted from her, something more. "Worried about what you really want from me." when he said those words, she defended herself and pulled away from him "Just my skin? There's gotta more than that. I'm not someone's play thing. I'm human with emotions."