2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, fantasy, slice of life, action
The year is 2092 in North America where the United States government is quickly falling apart. Realizing the severity of their situation, the President and congress get together to find a quick fix until they can find a better and lasting solution. The quick fix comes from congressman Maxwell Ferris, who suggests a utopia-like environment. He argues that taking a small percentage of people and "starting over again" could be good for the failing United States government. Reluctantly, the President allows Ferris, other government officials and a small group of volunteering citizens to move to Coona, a remote island off the coast of South America.

Fourteen short years later, it's 2106, and the community is thriving. Ferris sees this as his chance to have the community, which he had named Origin, petition to become a country of their own, separate from the United States. At first, there is push back from the United States and a platoon of troops are sent to the island to shut down the revolution. But the platoon is not heard from for many months until it is discovered that Ferris had successfully converted a large sum of the troops to join Origin. The others who refused, were executed, to the community's delight. The new President of the United States realizes that there's no point in trying to regain control over the community, as they were too far gone and he grants them independence.

This catches the attention of other countries, who now believed that a utopia-like world is a perfect and powerful one. Soon after, it becomes a national phenomenon as groups of people fled their countries to start a utopia, under Ferris' influence.

The is year is 2116, and Ferris, now in his 80's, is in charge of many utopian communities across the globe. Each community, which came to be called Colonies, are smaller governments with Guides personally picked by Ferris to maintain order. But Coona, now known as Origin, is the main base where Ferris and his first born son, Malcolm, are in charge.

To the outside world, these Colonies and Origin are seen as cult-like but to those who live under the Ferris rule, it's the perfect society. Sure, the rules are strict and there is a caste system, but for the children born into it, it's all they've ever known.

One of these children, Aurora, was born in 2096, a few years after the Ferris colony was first started. Her brother, Elias, was born in 2094. Growing up in the Origin colony, they know nothing of the outside world. But as Origin grows stricter, Elias grows more tired of the oppressive way of life that no one around him seems to notice happening. With a few friends that he's able to convince to join him, he puts together a plan for a revolution to take place at his high school graduation. The day comes and before the flame can be started, it's put out as Elias is arrested at the graduation, betrayed by one of his friends. But a few days later, he escapes and seemingly disappears.

Aurora, who was sixteen at the time, had always kept the idea that her brother was out in the "real" world, looking for a chance to come back and start a revolution properly and not buried, dead, in an unmarked grave somewhere. But ever since his mutiny attempt and disappearance, her family now was watched closely by the government and so, she went along with what was needed of her. She became a schoolteacher, teaching young children Ferris ideals and rules but by night, she would go home and write a blog under the name Oasis, which had become very popular since she had started it when she was sixteen. Now twenty, every post was written with the intent of her brother finding it and coming back to her though she was very careful about making sure she never gave away any personal information. She knew that one slip of a keystroke and the government would be at her door.

Bless you for reading this far. If you're interested at all, I have a few things I think you should know:
I prefer rping in pms
I'm looking for someone to play someone who finds "Oasis"'s blog and either knows Elias or wants to help her restart the revolution.
I'd prefer if this was mxf.
I'd prefer if you are a redstar as i want to explore more mature themes.
I'm not experienced with smut so id prefer if we faded to black if things get steamy.
I don't mind post length as quality is more important than quantity. As long as we give each other something to build off of, i'll be happy.
I would LOVE working more on the plot with you. I want Origin to have strict rules that are put in place for the people to follow but i would love to hear all about your suggestions on this or the plot overall.
I also like getting to know who im RPing with so feel free to strike up a conversation with me outside the rp.
I would like it if there's at least two in-character posts per week from you but if you can only do one, that's fine!

It's a lot, sorry! But if you're interested at all, please feel free to send me a pm!

Still looking!!

Gonna bump this one more time

I'd be interested, but I'd prefer fxf. I find the plot very interesting. Gonna have some more ideas on my character and her possible relation to Elias. I will send a PM with that if you are interested.

I'd be interested, but I'd prefer fxf. I find the plot very interesting. Gonna have some more ideas on my character and her possible relation to Elias. I will send a PM with that if you are interested.
Thank you for taking an interest in this. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss more there!

If you are willing too I would like to role-play with you, but would you be the male or female? If you are doing female would it be an issue if I did female aswell, as I am more used to doing females.

I'm very interested in this as well. If you're still looking, would you be open to an MxF?

If you are willing too I would like to role-play with you, but would you be the male or female? If you are doing female would it be an issue if I did female aswell, as I am more used to doing females.

As a FxF? That'd be fine.