A destroyed world

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Logan never went inside he stayed perched ontop of the building listening to chatter. There was no need to get familiar how many would survive anyways? How many would turn? Logan turned as he saw one of the members walk into the streets lighting a cig he called out " want some company?"

"A trader?" Riley asked. "What sort of stuff do you have?"

I didn't answer Logan and just kept walking. I could hear another vehicle in the area and I was debating weather I should go back. I made up my mind when I could hear what ever it was stop near the others. I started to walk back even though I most likely wouldn't have gotten there before, if they were raiders, started a gun fight. I did know I would be able to stop it though.

The sandrail whistled moving down the street.climbing up and over fallen buildings and into deep crevices. It was obvious Jericho didn't care much about his own safety he had slaughtered platoons of "Peacebringers,raiders" shifting gears he sped up the dunebuggy. he was in search of something in particular,he half expected to be jumped anyway.
Night fall would be coming soon so he flipped on the multitudes of light,even in dusk , on the vehicle so bright were the lights if anyone had been looking his direction they couldn't see thanks to the temporary blindness. Over one street then down the next he jumped some broken asphalt and landed swearing he seen someone maybe even two someones walking alone.power braking then swerving 180 degrees his lights now shined on the empty street,Shotgun in hand he stepped out of the vehicle."Who goes there?" he shouted over the hum of the engine.flipping the safety switch from single shot to semi auto.
"One move I do not like your all gonna be like these other stiffs laying around here,now show me your weapons..!"
Glancing around the buildings he counted the shadows moving through the buildings.A quick glance upwards to the second story of some hardware store and he identified their positions. depending on how they reacted to him would determine his next move if they were raiders they would be stupid and open fire,if they were survivors on the other hand they would not open fire..Now it was a waiting game.those in the top floor could not get a clear shot the vehicle was in the way and he moved him self into a defensible position they may graze him and maybe even get lucky.,Most were smart enough not to rely on luck.

( alright I'm on the roof ) Logan stood atop the roof gazing out in the distance he heard a car or some off road machine. Without gas stations people needed to be careful how they used those. Thirsty Logan decided to head out and explore these new surroundings. He lept over the roof and down a pipe and broken fire escape. Pulling his hood up he made a dash into the streets . Exercise was a good thing in days of old. Ur now it was about surviving

(I was on the second story I think) Lacey put her hand on the gun on her belt, although she was sure she couldn't use it, she never had when she was in danger.

(alleyway behind hardware store) Jericho had always been the wreckless type. He knew gas was an issue there fore the sandrail was also powered by solar panels. He had been on his own since he was fifteen spent a few years enslaved where he had learned many things among those he learned to write and how to fix things. He lowered red goggles from his face ,resting them around his neck.He had been on a mission since his escape 15 years ago.
Utopia ,New eden these were urban legends but legends worth chasing.
The 12 gauge had been sawed off and the pins shaved it was now a pistol grip street sweeper capable of 4 shot bursts. throughout his travels he had amassed plenty of rounds. Flipping the lights of the rail on there were 15 halogens from airplanes he had found buried in the sands out in the "wild" it was like daylight in the middle of daylight anyone looking his direction would be blinded but he could see fine this always gave him an advantage. Streetsweeper in hand and ready to fire he had heard rustling in the building. As he spoke he moved himself into a more defensible position only thing that would get him would be the richochet of stray bullets or just plain ol luck."Come out!" he shouted from somewhere within the lights."I already know your here and would hate to loose any of my bullets". If they were raiders he knew they would open fire but he had not seen any patrols in 3 days. "Show yourselves"... Now he waited within the next few minutes one of two things would happen one ..All hell breaking Loose,Two ....these were just people tryin to survive. he had hoped for the latter of the two. He glanced around ready to fire if need be.His eyes passing all openings in the abandoned buildings .

((I think your forgetting people with sun glasses >.> aka the sister and my character also 3 of them are outside the building and 2 are not around))

I turned seeing the light. It didn't bother me much with my glasses but he had the lights set up so I could just barly make out where he was. I aimed at him waiting for his next move. ((Im far down the street))

Lacey moved near the entrance of the stairs. She stayed close to them, her hand still resting on her gun.

(diddn realiize so may outside. would have posted different none the less is everyone in alley or in front of building seein as evryone outside will add to post)- Not getting any reaction he decided to shout again"Show yourselves" again he waited for a few minutes.He may be delirous the ash and such might be making him hallucinate.
Jumping back into the sandrail he shifted into reverse and gunned it, his sweeper resting atop the solar panels "Fuck this hellhole" ,he needed water and was running low on gas there was bound to be both in this place. He whipped around and shifted gears scanning the buildings amongst other things he was looking for any remains of a bookstore or library.he had devised a plan based on just a picture in a comic book but did not know how to build it yet. the library would have blueprints for that matter the bookstore may even have what he was looking for. he hung a hard left leaving the alleyway behind and turned off the lights -

Lacey heard all the noise outside, but then it seemed to move away and she relaxed. She slowly went back downstairs, calm enough to stay on the main floor again.

I decided it was nothing to be concerned about so I continued walking. I was determined to find a raider before I went back.

Lacey wanted so badly to look outside but she resisted.

Now frustrated that I still didn't find anyone I started to walk back.

She took her hand off of her gun and pulled her hood up. Then she coughed, loud and hard and it wasn't stopping.

I made it back to the 'base' and walked in. "You ok?" I said hearing the girl coughing.

She was able to stop after a minute, wiping ash from her face. "I'm fine except my throat is really dry now."

I threw her my water. "Drink up." Then I walked back to the corner and dropped my bag.