A destroyed world

Kiori scoffed. "A knife and a dagger are not exactly the weapons I had in mind Caren, a five year old can use a knife." He chuckled, he was speaking of weapons that were a bit more involved than a simple dagger. "I'm talking about kamas, bladed tonfas, shaolin spades, halberds, throwing hatchets and war axes and the like." He smiled bigger and bigger as he listed off weapons. He loved talking about them, practicing with them even more so. He turned and looked to Love. "The food and water is on the first shelving, second row to your left, if you want to grab whatever." He said with a smile.

Ryu begins to relax as he stands loading his two personaly built pistols. the are both mat black and almost a foot long, the barrel length and caliber bring them to the stage of being hand cannons yet he weilds them like they were a quater of the size. And then there is the black case that looks to be as long as he is tall, it's contents are still secret to only his sister but when the time comes he knows he will have to use "it."
He grits his teeth as he puts pressure on his injured leg, sat down for too long he had forgoten about the pain.

Love laughs. "I have plenty of that stuff, you and shadow should pack that stuff." She states with a smile.

Caren scoffs at Kiori. She knew that and she nearly pointed her weapon at him, wanting to blow his head off for the way he had just talked. "L-look down on me again, I dare you." She whispered darkly to herself not loud enough for Kiori to hear but shadow sure could.

Shadow looked over the long wall of pistols. He spotted one that caught his eye, mainly because it glistened in the light. It was an expensive looking Third Generation Glock 17. He reached up and stretched on his toes to grab it and pulled it down. "Like this one?" He said holding the gun with his finger off the trigger... he knew all to well what that did, and the safety on. He put it in the holster that he had gotten from Kiori after he had saved Shadow and Lacy then glanced up at the wall.

Lacey stayed near Shadow this entire time but she remained silent. She didn't want to talk.

He placed his hand on the scanner. The door hissed to the side and Kiori stepped in looking around for a moment with a smile before walking around the room, deciding what he would bring with him. The bladed tonfas were one of his favorites, then again the kamas were awesome as well... the hook swords... He grabbed the hook swords and strapped them to the inside of his riot shield before continuing on his decision making.

Love sighed waiting as Cassidy walked over next to her. Love glanced at Cassidy who stood next to her as they waited for the others to get all ready to go.

"Sooo.." Cassidy trailed. "You little lady and that man over there..." Her eyes glanced over at the guy. "What's goin on with ya'll?" Cass coughed as she been trying to hide her country drawl and it was slowly seeping out.

"Nothing much Cassidy." Love chuckled. "Why do you ask?"

"I can see the way he looks at ya and the way ya look at him, ya know? Kinda would have to be completely oblivious not to see it." Cass told her. "I just was wonderin is all."

Shadow was now excited. He wanted to show everyone his new gun and ran off to find Cassidy, Love, and Kiori. Lacey had already seen it and he was sure she would follow him as he went. He found Love and Cassidy and ran up to the hearing Cassidy teasing Love about the way she looks at Kiori. Shadow, still under the impression that they were dating pipes in "They are girlfriend and boyfriend." He said happily. He didn't see any other reason why Love and her group would help his group other than that. "I though you already knew that Cassidy."

Ryu stood against the wall, his sister sat at his feet. It put Ryu at ease, seeing everyone so relaxed, he could tell that Kiyra felt the same... But... is it safe... Ryu had survived because he trusted no one, When He did trust one way or another, people he cared about got hurt, Kiyra was a perfect example.

Cassidy couldn't help but start laughing as Love's face got flushed. "W-we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend!" Love stuttered, poking her fingers together. "We just.. are.. well.. friends?" She said, sounding unsure of that. Cassidy couldn't stop laughing. Eventually, of course, she did stop laughing as she wipe a few tears away from how hard she was laughing.

"They are so datin Shadow. She's just in denial." She whispers but loud enough so Love could hear.

"That is so not true!" She exclaimed, facing getting even more red.

Shadow nodded when Cassidy whispered to him. "Love, its ok. I'm old enough to know what dating is." He said with a smile. He wasn't sure why Cassidy was laugh so hard but he smiled anyways. He glanced back at Lacey to see if she understood what they were laughing about.

"I know you know what dating is!" Love replied, arms crossed. Cassidy was laughing again. It was all because of how Love was acting that was so amusing to Cassidy. If you knew Love like she did, you would understand why it was so funny. Someone who taught them how to deceive females and males alike, always calm around strangers. To see her get so flushed over a man was priceless.

"Then why are you acting funny about your boyfriend?" He said very confused now. "Don't you like to talk about him?" He said looking at Cassidy. Maybe it was an inside joke? Or maybe he was just missing something...

"Cause he is not my boyfriend!" Love fumed. Cassidy busted out laughing. This was way toooo much for her, it was absolutely great.

Shadow seemed to shrink a this final yell, before she didn't seem angry to him, more or less like she was just denying something but now she seemed annoyed and angry. Shadows face showed surprised fear though he attempted to hide it. "Oh, I.. I'm sorry." He said walking out trying not to hang his head. He was positive they were dating, but now that she said the weren't he was a bit upset. Not because they really hadn't been dating but because he had made Love upset. He didn't mean to cause trouble.

Kiori finished gearing up and walked out of the room, making sure he grabbed a few surprises along the way to the food and water area and hiding them away just in case of a sticky situation. He packed up some dehydrated rations and a couple containers of purified water and stuck them in his bag, along with a water purifier should they need it. He listened to their entire conversation, smiling to himself but not saying anything. He'd act like he never heard any of it. He finished packing up and walked over to the group, nodding to each of them. "Well then, I won't leave anybody here by themselves... for obvious reasons." He said, looking over to the guy and his sister. "You coming with or going your own way? Either way, I'm leaving so you're leaving." He sighed, eyeing the two of them before continuing. "If you are going on your own, you can take some supplies with you." He said looking to his sister, he couldn't deny them some supplies. It wouldn't sit right in his head if he made them leave without anything in their current state. It's not like he can really go out and scavenge without leaving his sister in danger.

Cassidy chuckled and rubbed Shadows head affectionately with her hand. "Don't worry about it Shadow, she's just being all denial."

Lacey stayed close to Shadow silently. she ha nothing to say.

Kiyra rubbed her eyes, looking around confused, "w... what's happening?"

Ryu smiled, "a dispute of some kind," he sat next to the girl "you ok?"