A Demons Contract

Sebastian smiled at Ciel. "Yes, My Lord." He says pouring him another cup of tea. "About that outfit, My Lord. Shall I throw it out when you change? Or would you like to keep it?" Sebastian asked looking Ciel up and down. To Sebastian Ciel looked adorable and sexy in that outfit. It was torment to Sebastian and he was sure Ciel knew it as well.

He takes a sip of his tea without looking up, nodding a bit after a moment, "I will keep it, perhaps it will become useful one day. I doubt it however, but just in case." he crumples one of the parchements throwing it onto the floor next to him a bit tapping his fingers against the desk slightly.

After a moment, he stands up, "Help me change back to my normal clothing, Sebastian."

Sebastian nodded at Ciel. "Yes, My Lord." He said walking over to Ciel and leading him to the other room to change. The young boy could be a brat sometimes but Sebastian didn't mind it. He always felt a bit of sadness when he thought about taking this boy's soul, but he was a Demon and it never lasted long. Sebastian helped undress and redress Ciel in proper clothes.

He allows Sebastian to change him, staring out the window quietly. Despite his rough, impatient treatment of Lizzy, he did care for her, even though he would deny it. Ciel picks up his cane once more, "What is planned for lunch, Sebastian?" as he walks back to his chair behind the desk, sitting down crossing his legs, letting the cane rest against the side of his chair. He weaves his fingers together, resting them on the desk in front of him, looking at his butler with his cold steely look.

Sebastian smiled at the him. "Well, my lord, I'm making some fish and chips. With chocolate pudding for desert." Sebastian said picking up the kitten outfit and folding it. "I will put this in you room. Anything you need me to do for you, my lord?" He asked not knowing he was playing with the cute little kitten tail of the outfit. The tail, ears, and paws was the thing that made Sebastian like the outfit. He could careless about the actual clothing of it.

His eyebrow twitches slightly, "Yes in fact. Stop obsessing over that cat outfit." He lets out a sigh and moves a hand over to his feather pen and ink well dipping it into the black liquid, starting on the paperwork once more, "And make sure I'm not disturbed from now until lunch."

Sebastian nodded. "Yes, My Lord." His hand instantly stops petting the tail. He then leaves the young master to his work while he puts the cat outfit away and finishes making lunch. Sebastian shakes his head of the dirty thoughts that fill his mind about the young boy and this adorable cat outfit. As the morning proceeds Sebastian cleans the house, cooks lunch, makes more tea, and makes sure everything is running smoothly.

Ciel sits in his study, becoming absorbed into the paperwork that's stacked in front of him, working through them carefully reading each.
Time passes to lunch and Ciel continues, unaware of the time, making it a point of keeping his thoughts away from the time to allow it to pass quicker. He trusted Sebastian would come to alert him when lunch was ready.

Sebastian walks into the study of the young boy. "My Lord, Lunch is ready. If you would come down to the dinning hall." Sebastian said standing in the doorway of the study. He had his hands crossed behind his back and had the regular Sebastian smile on his face. He knew the young lord had much to do today but he still needed to eat.

He glances up slightly before setting his ink feather down standing up picking up his cane, and strides across the large study out the door past him, "Good, thank you." Walking down the hall to the manors smaller but still large dining hall.

Sebastian follows Ciel step for step to the dinning hall. When they arrive Sebastian goes into the kitchen and grabs the young masters food. "Your fish and chips, my lord, with choclat pudding." Sebastian says placing the platter in front of the boy and lifting up the lid that was on it.

He sits back in his chair, crossing his legs tasting a bit of it before nodding, "Very good today Sebastian." eating calmly. "How are the staff faring today?" moving his gaze up to the side slightly at the butler.

Sebastian smiles at Ciel. "They are doing good, my lord." Sebastian says standing beside Ciel's chair. "Everything is going as planed." He adds with a small nod.

He nods slightly, "For once." He sighs, knowing the peaceful well going day won't last. Something would have to happen like a surprise visit from Lizzy or Madame Red and Grell, and most likely the breaking of some fine china in some room by Mey-Rin. He takes another small bite of his food looking out the window faintly.

Sebastian smiled softly. "Madame Red has sent a letter for you." He handed Ciel the letter from Madame Red. Sebastian was waiting for the nice day to end. He, too, knew that this peaceful day wouldn't last long. The visit from miss Lizzy had ended to quietly for it to be the end.

He freezes in mid bite and shuts his eyes eyebrow twitching slightly showing his annoyance, before finishing his bite putting down the fork carefully, "What does it say?" reaching out taking a sip of water glancing up to the side at Sebastian once again. He really didn't want his paperwork to trail into more then two days of work, but he had a feeling it probably would.

"Madame Red has invited you to a ball tomorrow night. Formal wear. Miss Lizzy will be there as well." Sebastian said remembering it from when he read it. "You know miss Lizzy will want to dance with you." He added, filling up Ciel's glass of water.

Ciel lets out a long breath sitting back in his chair weaving his fingers together in front of him staring ahead through the window, "Must I attend?" He'd rather stay in his room or even, Queen help him, do paperwork instead of attend a ball and be forced to dance.

"Yes. Do you think Madame Red wouldn't make you attend it?" Sebastian asked. Knowing the young master hated attending these thing, but he had to for the most part. "I will try my best to keep miss Lizzy away from you if you wish, my lord." He said with a smirk.

He pauses before nodding slightly, "Yes that would be appreciated." He slides the chair back slightly, standing up. "I have lost my appetite, you may give the rest to the others." Ciel picks up his cane walking out of the room back toward his study, "Also, for my afternoon tea, I'd like Earl Gray, not blueberry."