A City Betwixt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the rps main goal just gain purity by killing demons and not become a demon? hmm perhaps a villain (besides the demons currently of course) to spice things up ya know? i might have a little idea in mind.

So is the rps main goal just gain purity by killing demons and not become a demon? hmm perhaps a villain (besides the demons currently of course) to spice things up ya know? i might have a little idea in mind.

From my understanding, the goal of the RP is for your character to earn their redemption through fighting and destroying demons. Of course, they could figure out/know that they could become a powerful demon if they allowed themselves to become corrupted, and would probably make that their goal. My character's goal is less about earning redemption, but trying to figure out what killed him in real life, so that he can have some peace of mind. No reason that someone seeking for power wouldn't side with the demons, or at least try to harness the demon's powers.

Generally the inhabitants of Lambrecht are trying to cleanse their souls so they can go on. That wouldn't necessarily be everyone's goal though. It would be reasonable for someone to still be seeking power even in the afterlife. As long as some subtlety is used, I think an antagonistic force within one of the parties would be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if I keep handing out likes and loves like this they're gonna stop meaning anything, hahaha. You guys are just such a delight already.

Reactions: Razilin
What are we going to do about the other gang though? They're kinda stuck.

Stuck how? I assume any one of you can mention the bells being rung and moving into the monolith

Stuck how? I assume any one of you can mention the bells being rung and moving into the monolith
I wish it were that easy, but it's not our place to suddenly announce the bell ringing. That's the GM's duty.

Edit: We're sitting here waiting for someone to reply, and I doubt anyone is sure of whether they're actually going to post or not.

I was waiting on the conversation in the other group to advance a bit more before ringing the bells.

Proposed game plan for Domino's team

Domino is our advance scout, he can find mavo and let us know where he is before we engage

One in the fight, domino can cloud mavo's vision with smoke (make him less effective in melee)

Alana can bombard from afar to soften him up. If she has it, it would be cool if she could cast an area of effect Silence to keep mavo from using his voice

Then domino Vivian and Sam and take mavo out in melee

If we are fighting near a cliff or near anything with destructible terrain, we can target that to drop it on mavo as well

Thoughts?

I like that strategy. Since Mavo's voice is technically magic, wouldn't Sam's field block at least a portion of it if it was directed at him as well?

Yup

As would the Gate, so this should be funny

Ohhhh. Right, yeah this could be interesting.

I say they teleport

But the gate shuts down after

@DrowsyPangolin: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

readImage

Sean bean sucking a really thick cock?

Nope

:)

Winter is coming....twice

The Gate shutting behind them would be kind of neat. But then, what if someone dies?

Reactions: ravenDivinity
I am sure armis can get it back up running

But our battle plan better work in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.