A City Betwixt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, you guys all have such wonderful characters. ( ´ ▽ ` )

We're getting such good imagery and contrast from Rhys's actions though. Claps for @Sightles. uwu

set up things with mavo so that alana, domino, or vivian can take him down - his telepathy should shut down here, 5 second window to knock him out =)

Best way to really get to know a character: break them into a million tiny pieces. :D I'm having too much fun with this.

Best way to really get to know a character: break them into a million tiny pieces. :D I'm having too much fun with this.
our after-action drinking party will be very enlightening, then

EDIT: and unless i miss my guess, Sam is going to play Team Domino's straight man to all of you crazies.

Jennru might be busy; she hasn't been on since Friday. CrimsonHorizons might post today.

Yep, I probably need to add a tag somewhere or something, but the thread's always open to new people :)

WIP

Name: Raggmar
Appearance:
black_knight_by_shawcj-d3jxdth.jpg

Personality: Raggmar is very head strong and has an extremely steel strong will. He is very aggressive and will not think twice before resorting to violence when he feels threatened. His hard and tragic life has given him a very cold and cynical view of the world and he believes that only the strong survive. He hates social crusaders and self righteous zealots who view themselves as superior to men like Raggmar. He is very proud of his masculinity and hates arrogant people especially women. Raggmar is not above intimidation but he doesn't brag to his opponents since he views hubris has one of the many things that can lead to defeat.

Despite his love of bloodshed, Raggmar does have an honor code and he will not harm the innocent unless they have committed crimes against him and he will honor his word if it is given. Once his trust is lost then it is lost forever and almost impossible to get back. He is very vengeful and will hold a grudge for a long time. Because of his horrible past Raggmar has a deep hatred for crusaders and the warriors of good and light.
Weapons: longsword
Abilities: He is incredibly skilled in the art of sword fighting and in armed and unarmed combat thanks to his years of training in the arts of war. Raggmar also learned the black arts when he made a pact with a demon.
black magic: Raggmar has the power of the black arts which allow him to use the power of fear and destruction against his foes. He can shoot black lightning and fire and create phantoms of a person's worst nightmare.
History: Raggmar was born in a peaceful village where brave warriors defended it from raiders and for as long as he could remember he always wanted to be a knight of the realm.
Spirit Clarity: crimson

I really want to post but I need someone to run past Alana first to keep the chase scene rolling naturally. owo'

Yeah, we're kind of stuck in a bit of a waiting phase at the moment lol.

Accepted, Patriarch. Both groups are on/going into hunts at the moment, so you may just want to have Raggmar arriving in the city or something, the first group should be back relatively soon I think.

Yeah I hear you Moogle. Hopefully we can snag Razilin for a post, otherwise I figure Vivian will walk off in a daze to find Alana.

Yeah, we're kind of stuck in a bit of a waiting phase at the moment lol.

Accepted, Patriarch. Both groups are on/going into hunts at the moment, so you may just want to have Raggmar arriving in the city or something, the first group should be back relatively soon I think.

where do we go to post in the roleplay?

I'm such a let down, sorry (my now most used work on here) I just moved back into school and finished my first day of classes. I'll be sure to post when I have a break around lunch > u <

Welcome Patriarch!

Status
Not open for further replies.