A City Betwixt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! D: I've been busy now that school's coming up. I'll try and get a reply in today.

Sorry about the short reply, I've got a lot of stuff to do today. @_@

obviously none of you ever learned how to make a one-man drag stretcher, if you all assume it takes two people (or one strong person) to carry wounded or injured

you make a gurney, put strap-slings on one end, and wear it kind of like a backpack. or you grab the handles like dragging a wheel barrow. either way, you drag the person at a 45-degree angle

and if you can't do that, you load them in a fireman carry position without a gurney; as long as they're loaded across the shoulder instead of your back, a 100 lb, 5'0" woman can carry a 180lb 5'10" man easy.

the more you know, the less you die in an emergency situation! =)

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Huh. :o I can't imagine Alana knowing something like that but maybe Vivian would?

Maybe the post wasn't very clearly written, I apologize for the confusion. Vivian is running kind of strangely, but aware that she has been physically drained, asphyxiated, and contorted by the chains recently. Due to that, despite he fact that she figures it much more practical that "We carry you two," she knows that she is just barely getting by on her own, and unable to carry Domino. The time to recover and the time it would take to fasten stretchers without any real materials or worse, purely out of boughs, are all too risky by her take on the situation.

Fortunately, now all they have to do is put Domino in a bucket or something and the rest is easy.

So what's the next arc for Team Domino?

I say investigate the nuances of this whole demon hunter business!

We'll be like ghost detectives or something

That sounds wonderful. :D

@DrowsyPangolin

it seems Team Domino is splitting up temporarily

i kind of want to explore the corruptive angle - mavo hinted there was more going on than what was going on the surface. my thought was to investigate the hunting grounds where the demons are a little more closely. would domino be up for that? sam and domino can go do some investigating alone or something.

That would be cool. Domino was last seen wandering around the streets. The Gate is the only entrance to the 'hunting grounds' though, so maybe Sam could tell Miranda that he wants to explore the point further or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.