A Bundle of Joy...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"They might be..." She said slowly as she started to dig a bit deeper. She shook her head before moving onto another box, opening and instantly letting out an "ah!" as she pulled out the sheets they were looking for.

Kayden smiled at her as he stood up. "Let's get the sheets and blankets on the bed, then empty out these other boxes. After that we'll be done for now." He said as he walked over to the bed with Angela to get the sheets on it.

Angela nodded her head in agreement and quickly started to pull out all the sheets they would need as well as the blankets and pillows. With Kayden's help they got the bed put together in no time, finishing up by putting the pillows into pillow cases and placing them at the top of the bed. "There, bed is complete!" She said happily with a small smile on her face.

"Great!" Kayden smiled. "Lets empty out the rest of the boxes and finish up this room." He said as he moved to one of the already opened boxes. This one was filled with some pictures they normally used for this room. He looked at it for a quick moment before moving away from the box and to another one, leaving the position of the pictures to Angela to deal with.

Kayden moved onto a box with shelves that they could put up on the walls. "Angela, did you want these shelves in here or somewhere else?" He asked, glancing over to her.

Angela went over to the boxes and started to empty them, pulling out what she could and set it out on the bed to be dealt with when she had the time. When she got to the picture box she smiled and looked over them, some just simple art pieces and a few of them throughout the years they were together. When Kayden mentioned the shelves she turned to him and nodded her head a bit as she spoke.

"In here, the go with the bed frame." She said simply as she pulled out a picture and started to try and figure out where things went.

Kayden simply nodded in understanding. He searched the box of the shelves, thinking he kept his stud finder in there. When he couldn't find it, he checked in the other boxes. "Angela, do you know where the stud finder is?" He asked after checking them all. "I don't want the shelves falling down if I screw them on plain drywall."

Angela looked up from her own box in thought before talking to him.

"I think it got backed up with the stuff from the garage. It was in the tool box the last time we used it so it's probably somewhere in that mess." She said in thought as she pulled out a few things from her box. "I can help you look for it if you want."

"No, it's fine. I'll go look for it while you finish up some things here in the room." Kayden said before leaving the room. He made his way downstairs and to the garage where he started looking through boxes. Kayden checked the toolbox first, and after about three minutes he finally found it.

Racing back upstairs to help Angela finish up, he slipped a little on the floor as he turned the corner. Kayden didn't fall, but he bumped the wall a bit when he slid. Chuckling a little at himself, Kayden continued down the hall and to the guest room with the stud finder in hand.

"I'm ready to get the shelves up now." He said with a slight smile.

Angela continued to put together the room as Kayden went to find the stud finder, placing decorative pillows on the bed and arraving the bed side tables with small lamps and small pictures. While she was at it, she looked over the pictures that they had found and chose a few that she would like to have hung up in the guest room and in their own room.

By the time Kayden had returned, the room was mostly put together, the rest of the boxes just extra items like spare sheets, towels and blankets, stuff that could be put into the linen closet in the hall. She smiled at him as she was sitting on the bed, the pictures leaning against the bottom of the bed while the shelves were laying on the bed next to her.

"Alright, let's get to work then." She said with a grin as she smiled at him.

"Yes. But first off which wall do you want them on?" He asked as he looked at Angela sitting on the bed. Kayden always found himself admiring how beautiful she was at some point in a day, and right now was one of them. He felt lucky to have such a wonderful girl like her all to himself.

"This wall." She said simply as she pointed to the wall right in front of her. "It will look a lot better there and also has a lot more room to hold the shelves as well."

She looked at him with a small smile as she continued to sit on the bed.

Kayden nodded after a short moment after finally hearing what she said. He didn't hear her right away only because he was busy admiring her. He turned to the wall she pointed to, and began using the stud finder to locate the studs in the wall, just remembering where they were as he located a few of them.

"How high or low do you want them?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to see a bit of Angela as he spoke.

Angela watched Kayden quietly as he used the stud finder on the wall, admiring him quietly as he worked for her. He was such a sweetheart, always doing everything she asked of him. It made her just want to hold him tight and never let him go. When he spoke she smiled at him and motions up slightly with her hands.

"Put it higher so people don't try to use it for storage." She said simply.

Nodding in understanding, Kayden took a shelf as well as his drill after setting down the stud finder. He held the shelf up to the wall, making sure it was high enough to Angela's liking.

"How's this?" He asked when the shelf was around 3/4 of the way up the wall.

"Perfect!" She said sweetly as she looked at the height. "That will look great right there."

Angela then stood up and went over to him, ready to give him a helping hand when he needed it.

"Great," Kayden smiled to her. "Will you hold it up for me here so I can drill it in the wall?" He asked. "I already have it positioned where the studs are."

"Sure." She said as she slipped over to him and grabbed onto the shelf, holding the shelf up against the wall.

Kayden screwed the shelf to the studs as Angela held it up for him with his drill.

When the shelf was up and in place, Angela stepped back and smiled at the work Kayden had done. It was just as she wanted it to be. She then turned to the bed and started to grab smaller pictures to place on the shelves as well was little decorations that looked rather nice.

"Thank you, Kayden. It looks wonderful in here now." She told him.

"It's my pleasure." Kayden smiled and walked up to Angela, wrapping his arms around her from behind.