A Bundle of Joy...

The smell of food started to waft around the house, filling everything as she stood at the stove. Soon, the smell of eggs and bacon filled the bedroom, along with toast. She smiled as she waited for Kayden to come down, knowing that not even he could sleep deeply enough to ignore the smell of breakfast.

It only took about thirty seconds for Kayden to open his eyes a little after the smell came into the bedroom. Then another thirty for him to get up. Not bothering to put anything else on, he walked down to the kitchen to see Angela cooking. He smiled, knowing she just let the smell of breakfast wake him up for her.

"Good morning." He said after walking up behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist and leaning around to kiss her cheek.

Angela could hear Kayden thumping around up stairs, a grin on her face since she knew that she didn't have to do any work at all. When he came up behind her she giggled a bit and leaned back into him, finishing off the final pan of bacon.

"Morning to you to...Sleep well?" She asked him softly.

"Of course I did." He smiled, placing the kiss on her cheek and watching her finish the bacon. "What about you? How was your night?" Kayden asked, keeping his arm around her waist, his other hand now resting on her stomach and rubbing her there a little.

"It was alright, peaceful and sweet...Though I nodded off in the middle of the movie again didn't I?" She asked jokingly as she knew the actual answer.

She set the rest of the bacon off to the side as she turned off the stove, motioning that she was walking and grabbing the bacon and eggs and setting them on the table.

"Grab some plates please~" She said to him sweetly.

Kayden chuckled. "Yeah, you did." He answered, then moved to get the plates, forks, and cups for them. He set them down on the counter and went to the fridge. "Milk or orange juice?" He asked.

"Orange juice please~" She said without hesitation as she took a seat at the table and waited for him. "So...What shall be the plan for today? I don't know about you but I think it would be best to make a doctors appointment. The sooner we are in the better right?" She said lightly.

He took out the orange juice, leaving the milk in the fridge and closed he door. "I'm feeling like having orange juice for once today." Kayden smiled, pouring the same amount in each glass for them. He put the orange juice back in the fridge and brought the glasses over to the table, setting one in front of Angela and the other glass on the other side of the table across from her. "I was thinking the same thing. And since you already know my plan to marry you, how about we go look at rings after we make an appointment?" Kayden asked, and went back in the kitchen and grabbed the plates and forks, doing the same thing he did with their drinks. Finally he took the plates of scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon to the table for them to take some as they pleased.

Angela just smiled at him happily as he pulled out the juice and poured them each a glass. She sat back a bit as he brought her a glass, her hand going for it the moment it was set down. She took a nice long drink and smiled at Kayden before setting it right back down onto the table. When he mentioned going to look at rings that day she smiled widely, nodding her head as he brought the food to the table.

"That sounds great! The house is otherwise done, only really minor things like buying a dinning set and baby furniture is left, so let just spend the day relaxing. Maybe go shopping around again for baby items? Or at least looking." She said with a grin before she started to eat. "I'll call the doctor today then before we go out."

"I knew you love the idea." Kayden grinned, digging into his food and easily devouring half of everything Angela made in just around five minutes. As he ate he said, "I think we should just look at our options for the baby items. At least until we know the gender. Then we'll know what we want and can get them in time to set up the nursery."

He left plenty of food for Angela, and just ate the rest after she finished eating. Kayden stretched, feeling satisfied from that meal. Although he would be close to starving before lunch came around that day. "I'll go take a shower, unless you want one first."

Angela ate her food much more slowly compared to Kayden, just nodding her head a bit at what he said as she looked at him.

"That is fine, I was only suggesting. Anyway, I'll do the dishes and talk with the doctor when I'm done. You just go on and take your shower now, I'll take min after you." She said with a small grin before she started to collect all the dishes and put them in the sink, also putting the left overs into containers as well.

Before heading upstairs he helped Angela with the dishes so she wouldn't have to carry them all to the sink. When in their room he stripped off all his clothes and headed for the bathroom, turning on the hot water, then the cold to make the temperature warm so his skin could handle it. As soon as it was just right he got in and began getting his hair wet, then washing it with his two-in-one shampoo once. Immediately after his hair was rinsed off, Kayden went for the body wash and loofah. The only time he took long showers was when he was feeling sick, which was something that was rare for him. It was a sign for Angela that he wasn't feeling well. So far in their relationship it happened twice.

Angela gave Kayden a small kiss on the cheek for helping her with the dishes before sending him up the stairs. It didn't take her long to do the dishes as she had done them so many times before. Once she was done she picked up the phone and called a number of a general doctor. She knew it wasn't exactly the right doctor to call but it was the best place to start. She certainly wasn't going to look up a specialty doctor in the phone book! You never know what you'll find there...

The appointment she made would be short and quick, just one to introduce them to the general doctor and to give them a few numbers to other doctors who would help them more specifically with the baby. It wouldn't be the first baby appointment but it was always a good idea to go to a general doctor that had connections, that way everything would transfer over quickly. With that done she headed up to the bedroom and started to undress herself, waiting for Kayden to finish so she could hop in.

Kayden finished scrubbing his body and rinsed off, turning off the water and getting out. He reached for the towel, drying his hair off first, then his face, shoulders, torso, arms, and lastly his legs and feet. Since his clothes were in the drawers, he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom to see Angela getting undressed and ready for her shower.

"Don't worry. I made sure you will have plenty of hot water." He said to her with a smile.

Angela smiled at him as Kayden wandered out in a towel. She finished undressing and walked over to him, giving him a small kiss on his cheek as she passed him on the way to the bathroom.

"Thanks~ Oh, and I made an appointment with the general doctor, that way we can meet them and also get some good names for a doctor for the baby and such." She said as she moved into the bathroom, the water being turned on to warm up.

Kayden smiled at the kiss on his cheek. He waited for Angela to get into the bathroom before he moved to the dressers. He pulled on a pair of boxers, blue jeans that were a perfect fit for him except for it being baggy around his feet, and a dark gray t-shirt. Kayden quickly pulled on his socks as well, though left his shoes off. He took the wet towel to the Landry room and tossed it in the dirty clothes basket before going to the living room. He hardly ever wore his shoes in the house, so he was going to wait to put those on.

Sitting on the couch, he took the remote and started flipping through the channels, looking for something to watch for a while as Angela took her shower and got dressed.

Angela did not take very long in the shower, quickly washing her hair and body with her shampoo and body wash. She did stand there for a little bit though and let the steam relax her, today was going to be a busy day after all. When she was done, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off, using a hair dry quickly and taming her mane of hair into a tight bun. With that done she slipped into a pair of black tights and then a simple looking blue sun dress. She then carried a cute pair of heels and her purse down with her and paused in the living room entrance.

"Alright, I'm ready to go! I just need to put on my shoes!" She said with a grin as she walked over to Kayden and stood behind his place on the couch.

He didn't hear her footsteps but he did hear Angela when she spoke. Kayden tilted his head back, resting it on the back of the couch and smiled up at her. "Same here. They're over by the door." He said, turning the TV off with the remote as he still looked up at Angela.

Angela kicked on her heels as was turning off the TV, smiling at him as she waited for him to get his shoes on as well. Once he was ready she made her way out the door with him, walking over to the car and opening her door.

He got up and quickly pulled on his shoes, following Angela out to the car and getting in on his own side. Kayden started up the car and waited for her to get settled before he pulled out. "Doctor's office first?" He asked in order to confirm where they were headed off to first.