A Bridge That Spans Universes! The Collection Of All In One?

Scarrlet nodded in understanding, looking at his partner. "Alright. I wish you all the best of luck, but we must depart." he explained as he began to walk off with his partner. "Sir, what is our destination now?" "Oh, like I care." Scarrlet replied quickly, less than a second of space between their sentences.

*xD Squirtle?! Why?*

"wait" rico calls out loseing his self in commen lag. "i want to go with you, my family has money, so we will have money for supplies and food and travel"

Scarrlet stopped for a moment, looking back at Rico slowly. "... Are you kidding me..? This is way to dangerous for someone with no experience fighting these things!" he shouted due to distance. He didn't want his new friend to be in any more danger than he had already caused him. "And as for food and money, we're fine. See?" he exclaimed, pulling a fully cooked turkey out of his satchel. He stared at it for a moment, curious as to when he had obtained the turkey to begin with before placing it back where it once was. "Thanks for the offer, but stay here please. It's safer and probably much easier than following us around.." Lucario chimed in, eager to continue away from the area. He wasn't exactly a 'fan' of other Pokemon trainers, but he kept his composure and stayed calm.. For the most part, anyways.

A large shadow fell across both Lucario and Scarrlet. The Typhlosion in front of them snorted, obviously trying to block their path. Sitting on his back in a piggy-back fashion was his trainer, looking at the duo with curiosity. "You guys are leaving already?" She spoke in a disappointed tone, sliding off her Pokemon's back.

"Out of our way mort-- Miss Plaid.. We have a destination." Lucario said, catching himself on a specific word to preserve secrecy. Scarrlet simply glared at his partner for a short moment before growing a smile and turning to Plaid quickly. "Sorry to leave so soon!~ But, as my friend here said, we have somewhere we need to go..!~" he explained calmly. "We're not so sure it's even a safe path for someone other than us to take.." a tone of worry spread in his voice as he finished his explanation. It was clear that he didn't want his friends to be hurt by any means related to him, but he did his best to hide it and remain his happy-go-lucky self. Lucario nodded in agreement, looking up at the Typhlosion menacingly. "... What?" he said quietly to the Typhlosion directly, trying his hardest not to attack without command.

((I had home problems and i hope im back))

Rico looks at the two looking at each other face to face. He Started to think he need to make his friends even strnger than he has them now. Becuase if he dosent train them now they might get hurt even mor or worse. Little bell walked up to rico and swampert. She used leach seed into the desert ground and found some water. She turned it into a healing postion and let swampart drink it. Rico stod up regaining his original tone.
"Ah hem, it seems as if things are becomeing intense in the air. Scarrlet, it seems as if lucario is wanting a duel with Typhlosion"

((Yeah, glad to have you back, Ed!~))

"Hm? Oh, it would appear so..~" He replied slowly, a faint smile upon his face. Lucario stood perfectly still, doing absolutely nothing without commands first. "Shall we battle, Miss Plaid..?~" Scarrlet said with an almost playful tone in his voice, glancing over his shoulder at Plaid slowly. Lucario grinned somewhat under his bandages, eager to fight the new found enemy with all his might. He may not have a type advantage, but his attacks and strategy were strong and unmatched as of yet.

Plaid glanced at her companion quietly, noticing the scrape on his muzzle from the earlier assault. "I dunn-" She was cut off as the Typhlosion glared at her, his crimson eyes narrowed. She sighed before waving her hand in a non-caring manner, grinning. "Alright, it sounds fun."

Suddenly, Scarrlets expression changed to an evil grin, his pupils and iris' of his eyes narrowing to slits. "Then let the battle begin..~" Lucario leaped backwards, gracefully landing next to his master with a back flip. "Ten points old chap~" he said playfully to his partner. "Master, I don't think this is a time for games.." his Lucario said, as serious as ever. "~sigh~ Fine. Everyone. Take positions!!" Scarrlet shouted suddenly, raising a hand into the air as the ground began to rumble and shake.

Plaid stumbled slightly on the uneven ground, giggling. "It's like a jackhammer!~" The Typhlosion rolled his eyes at his trainer's childishness before snarling at the Lucario, baring his fangs. A collar of searing flames appeared around his neck as he dug his hind claws into the ground, snorting.

With a wicked smile, eyes still slitted down the center, Scarrlet spoke aloud to the Typhlosion; "I'd take a step or two forward if I were you..~ Plaid, I'd suggest being by your Pokemon's side during this battle..~" His Lucario simply stood, doing nothing as his master summoned the arena he had created in the past for occasions like these. A small circle appeared on the ground in front of both teams, Lucario and Scarrlet quickly stepping onto theirs. "Last chance unless you want pre-battle damage done!!~" Scarrlet shouted, hand still raised in the air.

Rico sat there takeing care of his oldest friend and watched as the pokemon are prepareing to battle. He decided that his closet friend arent safe unless given proper tranining. He wanted to send them back but he didint want to dissapoint them by not being abe to see him. He looked as the glow on the floor apperd as the battle is starting.

Plaid stepped forward, standing next to the large navy-furred canine as he snorted. "Bring it on!" She shouted tauntingly at Scarrlet, stroking Typhlosion's back reassuringly.

"Alright! Let the battle begin!!~" Scarrlet shouted in excitement, the walls of a great Colosseum rising from the ground and surrounding the two competitors. Lucario immediately leaped backwards, landing in a meditative pose atop a stone pillar on the battle grounds. He watched intently at the Typhlosion, learning it's emotional reactions and habits through sight.