A Bridge That Spans Universes! The Collection Of All In One?

ChoMai laughed "Hello kind people" she smiled and got on to legs.

Rico replays respectfully "Actually sir, i am a pokemon breeder but some pokemon have a found for battleing" looks at the girl "ahh yes Who might you be young miss?"

"Well, if it isn't an absolute pleasure to meet you two~" he said, bowing again slightly. Speaking to both people at once, Scarrlet formally introduced himself as such; "I'm Scarrlet. And, no thank you Rico, I think I'll be alright, the next town is right up ahead~ ... Actually, to be honest, I've been walking out here with Lu for a week now and I'm going to collapse!~" and with that, he fell face first into the sand, passed out from exhaustion and dehydration. His Lucario stayed hidden somewhere, trying to make his presence forgotten as the desert winds roared.

"ah hello young miss!" grins even larger from the exciteing day, "ill have my little munchie carry ur pokemon and the sun seems to be setting.....lets travle to my small hut!" as the group walks to Ricos hut it becomes obvious that the hut was not small or a hut at all.
It was a large mansion with a pool in the frount. Embarssed Rico turns to the group "im sorry how ditry the pools hut is"

"...Scarrlet?" She stared at the man, resisting the urge to poke him before looking at her Typhlosion. "Um.." The canine rolled his eyes and picked the boy up immediately, standing. "Thank you." She smiled at her Pokemon before glancing at the 'hut', her jaw dropping. "This is so cool!!~" She exclaimed, running over to the pool and peering into the clear water.

"oh hello there sir, this is little bell and munchie"

*dissregard my last post*

"please scarrlet we need more guests in this empty hut, we even have a training ground"

Scarrlet lay draped over the Typhlosions shoulder, his breathes shallow and raspy. He was completely unaware of his surroundings at the time so he simply lay still.

(Not much I can do at this second..~ xD)

Looking up from the water, Plaid turned to her Pokemon and the youth he was carrying. "Um, Rico, think we could get him some water?" Prodding the boys arm gently with her fingertip, she glanced at her host.

"Wellcome on in my guests!" sticks his arms out again. As every one walks in the hut a large brezze from the AC hits every one. "so Ask for a room and we will see if i have the room in my hut" looks at Typhlosions, "dose he need a chesto berry miss?"

Scarrlets arm twitched slightly at the prodding, but he remained unconscious.

(Tappin' out for the night guys, be here tomorrow!!)

"A NEKO!?!? i love nekos......." turns "ah yes miss i have fresh water in the lake room"

*we are so out of ordder XD*

"oh deer, he must be tired, munchie this guest gose in the sleeeping room"

ChoMai smiled big with a fish in her mouth "Mmmm mmmm mmm" she spoke.

pets the necko "ahhh neko neko neko neko"

"we should all sleep now my guests"

*i gota leave seea twomaro*

"Mmkay." Nodding at her Typhlosion, the girl walked to one of the bedrooms as he walked to another.

(Bye, I'm leavin' for the night too! Nice meeting you all~)

THE NEXT DAY FOR EVERYONE NOT JUST ME...

Scarrlet awoke slowly, everything a slight blur in his memories. "Ugh.. Where am I..?" he asked sleepily, looking around and trying to decipher his location. "... You're in the hospital at the nearby city, sir." Lucario said, looking at Scarr from across the hospital room through shimmering glasses. "Lu? Did.. You carry me here..?" he sat up slowly, still mildly confused. "Yes sir. It is my duty to protect you, and you needed assistance with concern to your health." he informed proudly. "Huh.. Impressive job..! I'm proud of you, boy!" "Oh, please don't call me 'boy' sir.. It's degrading for a protector of my level.." Lucario dropped his arms and head in a sullen state, speaking quietly. "Heheh..! Sorry, couldn't resist..~ ... So who saw me in a state of weakness..?" Scarrlet asked, afraid of breaking his reputation and afraid of his identity being revealed. "Not many, sir. I used an alias when we checked in and an illusion barrier to mask my appearance." Scarrlets eyes widened some, his expression showing mild surprise at how well Lucario had done his job. "Wow.. Great job!!~" he said approvingly, giving Lucario a big thumbs up as he reached into his satchel. "Here's a treat~" he pulled out a flavored dog treat and threw it to his partner. "Ooh!~" Lucario jumped excitedly, catching the treat happily in his mouth. "Heh.. And me calling you 'boy' is degrading..~" Scarr spoke teasingly. "Oh, shuttup.." Lu replied, swallowing his treat.

Rico wakes up in his library, As he sits there thinking what was he doing last night he stares down on his waist and realizes he was looking up Lucario in all of the legand sections and his family breeding notes. He could not find any thing about the pokemon. Bellossom walks in the room and signals about scarrlet. Rico walks into the room and discovers that he has left the room. Worried some thing terriable has happend to his guests he walks into Plaid's room and checks on her. As she lays there Rico knew he had to serch for the due that disaperd over the night. Rico sits down in the kitchen where munchlax was eating. Thinking about the subject he finnaly decides to become a travleing trianer and to follow the duo that dissaperd. Then finnally thinks, "what about the young girl"