A Bridge That Spans Universes! The Collection Of All In One?

"Hold on there my guest, I need to speak with you, Im sorry miss plaid but i need to speak with this guest, please little bell, see to it that miss plaid is set in the wait room." bows to plaid and signals scarrlet to follow him. "oh ive allmost forgoten, MUNCHIE!, go ahead...as you can see im not threating you becuase all my pokemon are bussy, so will you please follow"

"Um.. Alright then..?" Scarrlet said, once again confused as he slipped his shoes back off. "Master what are you waiting fo- .. Oh. Hello, sir." Lucario spoke calmly, poking his head through the doorway before fully stepping in and standing by his masters side. "Hey, Lu.. This guy just wants to talk, don;t flip out.." Scarrlet said informatively, looking to his partner with a look of conformation. ".... Hm.. Alright.." Lu said reluctantly, standing tall with his arms crossed at his chest.

Rico walks them to a room with a long table a sits down "please sit" As they sit down Rico slides them the papper full of reports but the duo."go ahead read it." when scarrlet reads it, Rico cuts in and says "would you like to explain what these things are? i know we fought one but i am unsure what were they. would you like to explain some?"

Scarrlet sat down with a slight sigh, his partner standing behind him dramatically. "... Well, alright.. Those creature are called akuma.. We fight them for a hobby and they think we're some priests or whatever.. Or, no, exorcists was the word they used.." he spoke in a slow, low tone, informing Rico of the events. "Sir, don't give to much away, we need to preserve secrecy..!" Lucario said, leaning down slightly. "Yeah, yeah, whatever.. Anyways, what they are is embodiment's of tortured soul, forever damned to live in pain and sadness from the choice of someone else." Scarrlet stopped for a moment, looking up at Rico for a response.

Rico looks with a supprised look on his face says "so your saying the cretures are human souls from hell that cannot be saved unless destoryed" Rico starts tapping one finger on the the desk "Are they only after you, and can anyone elas defate them?" Rico looks at this pokeballs woundering if his friends will be able to handle the job.

Scarrlet nodded approvingly. "Yes and no." he started, "You've got the idea for what they are correct, but they think that we're exorcists. So, from my understanding, there is a group somewhere full of people who can kill these things." he informed Rico with a calming tone. He didn't want to stir up the nice feeling the house had. "Sir, be careful..! Don't say anything to much." his Lucario said in a protective way. "Don't worry, I'm being careful.." he replied. "I don't think it matters if he knows that we're trying to find that group or not."

(BUM
BUM
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM)

"a group you say?" Looks though a book and closes it quickly. With a momment of silence Rico plces his arms on the table and his fingers crossed. "maybe i can be of assisstance? i have many colllectable and first edition books in my private studys, and most of them are on pokemon and groups like the kind your looking for" He stands up and walks up to a door with a strange handle and opens to door "please go ahead"

Plaid watched both the males talk with interest, leaning her head in her hands. Her Typhlosion stood next to the Lucario and snorted, sticking his large tongue out at him in a very childish gesture. Plaid didn't notice, switching her gaze between Rico and Scarrlet. "Whoa, that group sounds pretty cool." She spoke up after a moment, not able to hold her tongue any longer.

*bellossom pov*
Little bell did not stop the guests because she wanted to know what her master was doing with scarrlet and lucario. Then little bell noticed the four pokeballs on the desk and woundered who eals will be here.

*munchlax*
Munchie keept eating all the left overs (wich was half of the table) and sensed the tention in the air.

Scarrlet glanced at Plaid a moment after she said that. "My thoughts exactly, miss.. Plaid, was it..?~" he spoke in a playful, almost flirtatious tone. It was clear he remembered her name, but he wanted to have a bit of fun before leaving again. "..." Lucario said nothing, glancing up at the Typhlosion with a slightly dead stare. He tilted his head quickly and then put it back to it's original shape, as if cracking his own neck and the Typhlosion flew into the wall across the room. "Woah, Lu!! Calm down, man!!" Scarr said, standing up quickly and grabbing his partners arm. "I don't appreciate immaturity.. I took me years to learn how to deal with you..~" he retorted in a half insult, half explanation, walking off towards the door slowly. "U-um.. Ma'am, I am so sorry, I have no idea what just happened.." Scarrlet said calmly, standing up from his chair.

Plaid stood quickly from the table, looking extremely concerned as she ran over to her Pokemon and kneeled next to him. "Typhy?" She spoke in a worried tone, shaking his left paw. The Typhlosion stood shakily and shook its head as if to rid itself of dizziness. He looked down and grunted at his trainer before turning and ambling out of the room, snarling softly. Plaid followed him, too worried to notice the apology. "Typhy, c'mon, let me check for injuries.." Her voice trailed off as they headed back to their room.

shocked but what has happend and Rico makes a quick choice and says "maybe, only you should come with me?" takeing a quick glance at bellossom and says "little bell, please see to it that he is given proper treatment" Looks at scarrlet and asks "now shall~whole hut shakes~we.........i think your friends have other plans for this."

"Aw, crap..!" Scarrlet shouted, an annoyed look on his face as he turned to Lucario. You pissed off the girl and hurt her pokemon, and because of that, they found us..!" Lucario simply stood in place, eyes widened at the accusation. "S-sir..!" he spoke in apology, bowing his head in respect and backing away some. "~sigh~ It's fine.. Let's just take care of this.." Scarr said, taking his partners arm and walking out of the house barefoot. Outside, awaiting their arrival, was what looked like a giant suit of armor and a floating spinning top. "... These things get stranger and stranger, huh?" he said to Lucario. Lu nodded in agreement, removing his bandages slowly.

Rico sees that scarrlet leaves out side and he grabs his pokeballs and runs outside to help out the duo
fear hits him and he calls out his friend "GO SWAMPERT" The large blue pokemon pops out the ball and notices the great tention in the air and it is glad to have found a good fight.
"scarrlet, this is one of my best, hes not nicked name becuase he was one of my first pokemon."
Rico and swampert run to the side of scarrlet and lucario not realizing the great danger they are in.

Scarrlet glared at Rico disapprovingly. "Rico, get out of here!! This is to dangerous!!" he shouted, throwing his glasses to the ground as his Lucario did so as well. They charged at the beasts, each of them going their separate ways and using their own attacks. Scarrlet was busy with a sword he seemed to pull out of the air against the giant armor while his Lucario was jumping around and blasting aura waves into the spinning top guy. Once in a perfect position, Scarrlet shouted "Lu, now! Shattering Summon!!" Lucario nodded as Scarrlet put on his gauntlets. Lucario suddenly transformed into a bright blue light and shot through the spinning top demon and making it explode as he reformed into his cannon form on the gauntlets. "Rico, I said get out of here!!"

Rico was mezmerized by the light but swampart jumped in frount of him protecting him.

"Aura cannon!!" Scarrlet shouted, blasting a straight line of pure aura up both legs of the suit of armor and combining them at the center.

*wasn't there a third person? .-.*

As the light hits every thing some of the power hits swampert and badly hurts him. Rico calls to his pokemon "swampart, hold on my friend, lil bell!"

*Plaid?*

The armor collapsed to the ground in an epic explosion of sand and chunks of metal, Scarrlet and his partner fell shortly afterwards. "Sorry about that, friend!~" Scarr said nonchalantly as his partner returned to his usual form next to him. "That attack is a bit bright." Lucario said, brushing himself off and replacing his bandages once more. They both stood and placed their glasses back on, walking towards Rico and Swampert. "You guys alright?" Scarr asked.

*Yeah, where'd she go?*

As the dust settles down Rico cheaks on swampert, he was hit in the back of the head with some debree wich knocked him out. scarrlet asks rico if every thing is ok and rico looks up "yea he will be just fine, he needs some rest now." he grabs a spray and shoots swampert with it and quickly heals him.

*i dont know, and i allmost put squrtal XD*