A Bloody Treaty (Midnight Justin x kimsim12)

At first, Isabella wanted to call him a pompous and prideful little jerk, but she knew he was right. With him around, he would be her conscious of sorts. He knew what it was like to be human, and she did not. And even more, after having lost everyone in her family, it was more likely she would turn grief into hatred. She did not want to admit this, but she knew it was true.

When he suddenly stopped, Isabella stopped with him, concern written on her face. And then his terrible cry of agony, the terror that contorted his face. "Isabella make it stop, please!" he screamed. He called her by her real name. No one ever dared to do so except those she actually cared about.

And in one swift motion, she put a hand around the back of his neck and kissed him. It was like fire passed between them, and a feeling of pure joy bubbled within her. Tears trickled down her cheeks, but she didn't care. Not right now.

He soon felt a cold touch and he felt a kiss all those feelings had disappeared though she was helping him for temporary. "How do you do this" he asked her. He felt like she was feeling more than just joy and kindness though he never asked because even he was smart to not question the princess.

He soon feel starving the new feelings were brutal she was lucky to be a pure blood vampire compared to him. He just looked at her and spoke "I'm not a fill vampire yet until I drink blood from a human aren't I right?" He asked. He knew it felt like the transition wasn't finished.

"You are right. It's...it's not as bad as you think," Isabella said with a small laugh, the ghost of his kiss still on her lips. She smiled, pulling away from him. "I guess we'll just have to find you a human, then." A small sound hit her ears. It was the smallest sound, almost unnoticeable. The movement of branches, perhaps? No, there it was again.

And then they were all around him, humans covered in black cloth. They had appeared out of nowhere! How had she not smelled them? Before she had time to react, arrows were flying from the trees, and the men they could see were coming at them with jagged swords.

"Well, looks like that won't be as hard as I thought," she muttered to herself.

Justin didn't hear anything compared to her where suddenly arrows shout out. He looked at her and he sighed. "Please don't hurt her what are you looking for?" He asked the group. He was expecting that they were looking for him though he wasn't sure if some knew he was a vampire.

His hearing was slightly getting used to it and he heard her mutter and he spoke "I guess your right but I'm not sure who they are looking for though" he asked her.

"We're here to bring the prince home and kill the last of the royal family," one of the men said when the arrows stopped flying. Anger flashed in Isabella's eyes, and a low growl came out of her throat. In a flash, she had her hand around the human's throat. She crushed it with malice in her eyes. Even as the arrows came flying again, bloodlust took over as she killed each and every one. She didn't care as an arrow pierced her leg and her stomach; those wounds would heal. But it seemed with each kill that another came. In reality, there were just too many of them for one vampire--even one such as Isabella.

Justin looked at her and smiled kindly. She was the best he knew though she didn't know how much humans were there. "We surrender just leave the girl alive she is not able to fight back just don't kill her yet" he said to them. He just put his hands up and smiled kindly. He had a plan though he wasn't full vampire yet.

They stopped firing, and Isabella was left with arrows embedded deep into her stomach, leg, and shoulder. Grunting, she yanked them out one by one. Her blood was splattered over the snow like some morbid painting, but she would survive. It took mere seconds for the wounds to heal--it was nearly impossible to kill a vampire for a reason. The humans stared at her, some with mouths agape. Clearly they'd never seen a vampire up close. She looked at Justin, wondering what he had in mind. She refused to raise her hands in surrender, though. That was simply too embarrassing.

Justin just looked at the group and smiled "Who is the leader of this group, show yourself! I have a right to know who this person is" He said to the group for all he knew it could be friends or something. Though Isabella needed help so he will give her help. Though even if he isn't full vampire he can last about 24 hours without it before dying.