A Bloody Treaty (Midnight Justin x kimsim12)

"Frightful eyes, huh?" Isabella muttered. To her, anything BUT red was frightful. How was it even possible to have green or blue or brown eyes? Ah well, it didn't matter. He would learn eventually to keep his talkative mouth shut. She only excused it now because she had other things to worry about--such as her hair!

"Well, then," she said simply as she finally gave her hair a good examination. It was matted and awful; she would have to get it fixed immediately. She then looked at Justin, examining him. His current appearance would suffice.

"Stay right here," Isabella ordered as she chained him to the floor again and left to get her hair and probably make-up done. The party was an hour away, and she had to look her best. She was a princess, after all.

He sighed she wasn't really happy at being chained to her floor. She was only to care about his needs not his though he was a person who had feelings too. He never understood what was her goal with him though it didn't matter.

He had no status but to be known as a slave. He looked at her and smiled. This was a party to see many people from different dynasties.

Isabella returned thirty minutes later, her hair in an up-do and her lips a deep red color. "You look wonderful for a slave," she said happily, unchaining him and leading him towards the castle's ballroom. "Don't try to run off because you're going to be at my side the entire night. You know how to dance, right?"

Though her dress looked difficult to walk in, it actually wasn't. She could dance quite easily in it, and she intended to do so with the prince. As we already know, Isabella always gets what she wants. Always.

Justin nodded at her comment and smiled. "I can't run off because you would simply be able to kill me" he said to her honestly. Though he thought if he knew what he might know to dance. "Sure I can dance" he told her honestly and looked around.

"You really want to dance with a slave?" He asked her and smiled. This was something he liked the most was dancing and he was happy with dancing it was his natural talent.

"It's called showing off your prize," Isabella explained simply as they entered the ballroom. It was very large and luxuriously furnished with carpets and wooden floors and high ceilings. It was surprisingly well-lit as well. Already, people were dancing and laughing as they sipped on glasses of sparkling blood. Yes, I said sparkling blood.

As soon as the two entered the room, everyone froze for only a second before resuming their activities. They could smell the royal blood. They definitely could smell it.

Justin nodded as she said showing off her prize though he hated being called a token for people who thought of nothing of the human race. "I see people know I'm here" he said to her motion to the pause for a quick moment though he had another one of his family to keep making more children to make sure the vampires will have another royal heir In 100 years to prevent another war. Justin just looked around looking at every person they definitely were staring at him if he got too close. "How many people are even here" he asked her.

"Hundred, two hundred? Who knows? They won't harm you, I promise. Now, dance with me," Isabella ordered, leading him to the middle of the room. The other vampires practically leaped out of their way so as not to get too close to the prince. If they did, they would surely lose their self-control.

The music was a classical waltz, and it was not long before Isabella almost forgot she was dancing with a slave. She was lost in the music, closing her eyes and smiling.

"I know they won't harm me but I was just wondering how many in total" he said to her. He might be a human but he was still a prince. He soon saw her dancing and he joined in with her though she was clearly much better than him it was because not many parties were held there since his family hardly have supplies. He figured in a few thousand years or so every human will be a slave and used for a vampire and that walls they built would only be their pen...

As soon as the music ended, Isabella stopped. He was a decent dancer, better than expected. She sighed, grabbing a glass of sparkling blood for herself and champagne for the prince. "We may be vampires, but we enjoy a good human champagne or wine now and then," she said with a smile.

Sighing, she led him through the crowd and out to a balcony. The moon was high, and the breeze was cold. She didn't mind. "You've done an honorable thing by willingly coming here," she said suddenly. "You could have run from your people before they had the chance to bring you to us. But you didn't. Why?"

Justin heard the music end though he was fine with it. He might be just a human though he can enjoy some vampire things because this is his new life. Though she gave him a champagne and he downed it quite fast and it was good "Your not lying when you said that" he told the girl honestly though he wasn't exactly sure what made it good.

He soon was brought to a balcony and he felt the wind blow at him. "It was honorable to many people though i don't think it was worth it" he told her. Though her next question just made him laugh "When I heard I was your property what do you think I did at first sight. I wasn't really able to escape so easily though I did hide away that's why they postponed the treaty" he told her honestly. "Your a great vampire princess you would be perfect for a queen" he complemented her. He just soon laid back and relaxed while he looked over at the edge. "Your kind is more dominant than our kind I have a feeling that us humans won't be a free race in a thousand years or so" he told her.

"Believe it or not, we hold to our oaths. You just have to hope your kind will hold to theirs," Isabella replied, blushing only slightly at the compliment. She leaned against the prince without even thinking about it, strangely comforted by his warmth. After all, she rarely was able to enjoy any warmth at all. A vampire's life was an admittedly cold one, both literally and figuratively.

She sighed, looking up at the stars and the moon. "You're the first person who has seen me as more than a monster. Even my people only fear me and respect me out of fear."

"Oaths aren't something either race has been able to hold. Though you were one to be both fear and respected its just your personality you can be marked as nice the. Your kind would be weak that's why your always so cold hearted" he told her. He knew why vampires did that they told humans not to ever leave their land and now they were stuck like animals. Justin just though pt of what she might be like if she was a royal human.

He soon thought of her being amazingly kind though he just laughed outloud "I just had a crazy thing pop into my head" he told her honestly.

"What?" Isabella inquired, moving away from him when she realized she'd been leaning on him. That wasn't proper at all, even if he was her slave. He was a blood slave and nothing more. She had to keep that in mind. Anything more would be shameful for her.

Still, she smiled at him. It was a small, hardly noticeable smile but a smile all the same.

Justin looked at her and sighed "just remember this, your good person even when you don't show it" he might not know her actual age though she looked no older than 20. He thought about when she might become the ruler of the land though she seems like one to be a great ruler in the future. He noticed a slight smile but he didn't mention it was atleast good that she smiled.

"I'm not a good person," Isabella said quietly just as a guard came running out to the balcony, a clear expression of horror on his face. "Your Highness, the king and queen are dead." Isabella straightened, her eyes showing no fear though she certainly felt it.

"Who is responsible for this?" she demanded. The guard shook his head. He didn't know.

"It wasn't a human. It was one of us," he said quietly. Isabella's expression became very dark very quickly. Ordering the guard to take Justin back to her room, she returned to the party that was about to become a blood bath. A blood bath of vampires, that is. She knew one of them was guilty.

Before the guard is gonna bring him back he growled at the princess to be queen "Don't kill anyone unless you find the person if you don't want fear to rise amount your kind just focus and find him" he said to her and sighed.

Soon he was dragged into her room and chained to the floor only to be waiting for her to come back.
(Sorry couldn't think)

The guard returned, surprised not to find everyone dead in the ballroom. In fact, the party continued as if nothing had happened. Well, save the dead body of a woman and a man on the balcony floor. Isabella was looking out into the night as if nothing had happened. "They came for me next," she said simply. "Have their bodies disposed of and tell everyone to go home. The party is over."

With that, she left in silence. The guard, who happened to be the captain of the guard, simply followed her orders. She was the queen now. Not officially until the coronation, which would have to be scheduled soon. Sighing, he ended the party. Panic filled the room when he told them what had happened; they left in mourning silence.

Meanwhile, Isabella returned to her quarters. She said nothing to the prince, entering her closet and coming out wearing nothing but a silk nightgown. Again contrary to belief, vampires actually did sleep. Not in coffins or dungeons, but in nice comfortable beds. Still saying nothing, she climbed into her bed and went to sleep. Well, in reality, she didn't sleep at all. She stared at the wall, facing away from the prince.

Justin looked at her and sighed. "You okay I know your family is dead that is something going to happen. Though did you find out who?" He asked her. He thought of many ideas one could be they wanted the princess to be the Queen or two they wanted the dynasty gone. Though that was the only thing he could think of.

He just looked at her change into her gown and sighed. Then laid down in her bed as justin was just sitting there. Now he knew why slaves loved to sleep in beds.

Quite suddenly, Isabella got up and retrieved a blanket and pillow from a cabinet, tossing them at the prince. "They're dead," was all she said before retreating to her bed again. She said nothing and made no sound as tears fell down her cheeks. She'd never really thought about the idea that her parents could die. They were always so much stronger than her. The humans might think them cruel, but they actually weren't. They hadn't even started the war; the humans did. She should know because she was alive when it started. Isabella had been there when the humans betrayed her parents and tried to kill them with false inclinations that holy water would kill them. When that didn't work, they tried the stake to the heart.

Of course the stake would work--who doesn't die from a stab in the heart? But her parents were too quick, obviously, and they killed the assassins. The humans made it look like the vampires had provoked war.

And the rest is history.

Sighing, she forced her eyes closed and somehow fell asleep.

He curled into his blanket and and slept silently. He was unsure of how she figured it out but she didn't kill the group of her own kind. That was surprising because some might fight back though the girl came brave enough. He just hoped she would become a great queen though her dynasty was almost to the end of the last child of theirs which was his very own mistress. He then slept peacefully on the floor