A Bloody Treaty (Midnight Justin x kimsim12)

The next morning, Isabella was gone before Justin woke up. The castle was quiet and in mourning. The funeral would be today, and she had no intention of bringing Justin with her. He had no place there, and it would only be shameful for a human to be present. Still, she wanted to bring him along. She found a weird sort of comfort in his presence. It had only been a day since she'd acquired him, and he'd already seen past her cruel exterior. It was intriguing.

"Your Majesty," one of the maids said as Isabella walked by. Majesty was a word reserved for the person on the throne. It was strange to be called it; she'd only ever been called "Your Highness." Sighing, she returned to her room after being sure the preparations for the funeral were being made.

When she entered her room, Isabella saw that Justin was awake. Good. She unchained him, handing him a thick wool coat. "We're going out," she said. This was not a decision she had wanted to make, but she was going to make it anyways. Perhaps now the humans would truly leave her land in peace. She knew full well that human spies had been watching their borders, waiting for a time to strike. They thought a treaty would cause the vampires to lower their guard. Her parents knew better, and so did she.

Justin wok up and he knew today was the funeral of the King and Queen. He soon just looked around for his Mistress or some people will be calling her, Your Majesty. He just soon was given a coat and he put it on. He soon spoke after a minute of being here "Well, your almost Queen now and your attending to the funeral of yur parents, are you okay?" He asked her before continuing "You might be cruel but you held yourself true and didn't kill your people that is what people respect not fear you" he told her and smiled kindly.

"Yeah, if only that were true," Isabella said bitterly. "Follow me." She led him through the halls of the castle and out into the cold air. Overnight, it had snowed heavily. The world was covered in a white blanket. The sun was covered by thick grey clouds. Without saying a word, she picked Justin up bridal-style and started running at vampiric speed. They found themselves at the border within minutes, and she made sure there were no scouts anywhere near--human or vampire.

"Go," she said simply, putting Justin on his feet. "You are free to go home and live out your life, away from pain and despair and slavery."

Justin soon was following her to where she said. Justin was picked up bridal style and brought to the border. She offered him his life back though he wasn't sure why she offered him. "No, if your setting me free then I would want to be your advisor, clearly you need on or you will be six feet under also" he said to her.

"The thing is I respect you and I want you to do well I know that the treaty was making me yours though you are to need help and that will be through me" he said to her honestly.

"You will die, and I don't want to see that happen," Isabella said quietly, her eyes fixated on Justin. She turned away, preparing herself to go home. But something held her back. So she stayed put, staring into the depths of the forest.

"Just go. Please," she said with more emotion in her voice than she meant to show.

Justin knew she thought of it as the best though he was thinking if he should or not. She needed the help but so did his kingdom. He just thought nothing of his people they were ones who sent him to her.

"No. I'm not going no matter what my people sent me here with you and I don't ever want to see their faces again. I know you might say that it's for my own good but humans die compared to you. Your immortal you don't understand that, even if your parents died you don't age" he told her and sighed.

"Don't you think I know that!" Isabella yelled, whipping around to face him. "See, you don't understand! You don't know how it feels! You can't help me; you just can't! I can't watch another person that I care about die!" She didn't even realize what she had said until several seconds after she said it. Her eyes blinked back tears as she turned away again, hardly able to control her emotions. This was pathetic of her. She couldn't do this. She couldn't be queen.

Justin couldn't help but watch her he just kept a straight face as she reacted. "Then tell me how many of my relatives your kind killed I have many that were even just getting dismembered while they were still alive don't tell me that I don't know the feeling.

"But you'll see them again in whatever afterlife you believe in. Vampires...when we die, we die. There's no afterlife. This life on this world is our eternal damnation," Isabella spat bitterly. "My parents were lucky, and so was my sister. I have no one left. You still have someone back at home, whether you want to see them or not."

"Then turn me into one of your kind. I heard rumors that you can so do it. It's not like my life it worth to my family they have my sister" he said to her. He wasn't afraid to turn into a vampire though she might hesitate. He wanted her to not be alone so he decided to waste his life to help her.

"You must seriously have a death wish. You have the purest blood in the land. I would kill you before I managed to turn you," Isabella replied, refusing to look at him. She wanted to say yes. She was to tell him that of course she would do that. But what if she couldn't control herself? Then what? Then she would have murdered him.

No, she refused to be responsible for his death.

Justin just looked at her and sighed "I don't care out as much hope into it. Even if you kill me I won't pass I'll stay here with you" he told her and smiled. He wasn't caring if he died or not.

Isabella turned to face him. Without warning, she bit into his neck, releasing her venom. At the first taste of his blood, however, hunger overcame her. She started drinking as quickly as the venom started working, causing twofold pain for Justin. Her mind screamed at her to stop, but she couldn't. Bloodlust had taken over; her heart was racing with the thrill at the taste of the his pure blood.

Tears finally flowed down her cheeks. She needed to stop, or she was going to kill him. The two conflicting battles overtook her, and she fell unconscious, her blonde hair stained red with blood. She had not managed to kill Justin, but she nearly had.

Her sudden pain of biting into his neck was odd though she put her venom in him. He was feeling a lot of drainage coming out of him and he knew she couldn't help. suddenly she stopped though he passed out because of the venom doing its work.

((TWO HOURS LATER...))

Isabella awoke, dizzy and confused. Blood was dried on her lips, and her hair was in a mess. She was lying in the snow, and some blonde-headed person was next to her. What was she doing here?

When it all came rushing back to her, she gasped. "Justin!" she yelled, trying to shake him awake. "Please don't be dead. You can't be dead." She looked at his neck...there were no fang marks. But how? Surely her venom hadn't worked in time.

Justin was been shaken awake he wasn't ready because the venom wasn't finished working though he woke up. "Just be quite I'm aching all over how much blood did you drain from me?" He asked her and sighed.

"I feel so weird is there anything to help the transformation go any faster since its going slow" he asked her and sighed.

"I'm surprised you're not in extreme pain. That's what usually happens," Isabella replied, laughing with small tears in her eyes. "Damn, I'm pathetic." She wiped them away, getting to her feet. What had she just done? It was shameful to use one's venom to turn a human. It certainly wasn't illegal or anything, but no one liked the idea of it. She herself had resented it only yesterday.

Oh how things have changed.

Justin felt his emotions raise and he didn't like it in total. "I feel different like I'm going through all different emotions that I wish I don't have" he said to her. Though he just grabbed her hand and he kissed it gently. "My Queen Isabella would you want to go back to your castle now? Although I can't use all your vampire things yet it haven't really got what you have yet" he told her honestly and smiled kindly. Though randomly tears fell from his own eyes his emotions were out of control now he understood why most removed their feelings.

"Uh...okay," Isabella replied, leading the way towards the castle. She walked slowly, her feet bare against the snow. She felt nothing, not even the cold breeze. At the same time, she felt chilled. Like she had done something horribly wrong. Or that she simply made an error. She couldn't shake the feeling.

"Why did you do this? Why did you ask to become like me?" she asked, turning to Justin for a moment.

Justin just looked up at the sky when the girl and him were walking he never really like to follow her (meaning like he didn't know where it was and doesn't like when people lead him). Although he still did because he didn't know where it was. He knew it would be a shame for her kind to turn a human though she still did and he was happy.

He heard her speak a question and he looked at her. "After hundreds of years did you ever find anyone besides family you cared for?" He asked though he knew the answer "though if I left you, you would become a murder or something you can't just do on your own. Though I know that if I left you, you would just become a terrible leader who would probably make a bad choice" he said to her and smiled.

Though he suddenly stopped and all bad memories that came to mind appeared in his head. That was causing him to create more emotions "Isabella make it stop please!" He cried out like he didn't want it to happen anymore