A Basket of Fruit {{ Closed }}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiari smiled at him,"yes, it did, are you feeling any better did you take any pills, I hope you've cleaned it" she said, worry crossing her features.

Shihure pouted,"Kiarii~"

Ziekonry blinked sleepily a moment. "Uhh...It feels a little...better...and yeah...I took the pills." He stretched a little, though it was obvious it wasn't the best stretch in the world, he looked more comfortable afterwards, yawning.

Yuri sighed, walking past Shigure. "Cat." He muttered. He didn't like Zie's napping all the time, but he knew he couldn't stop Ziekonry.

She examined it while he laid there,"It doesn't look like it will be infected so you should be okay but if it starts to hurt come talk to me ok?" She told him, placing a hand on his good shoulder.

He smiled faintly and nodded a little. "Alright Kiari." He said tiredly. "I will."

She nodded and smiled,"thank you" before going to help shigure.

Shiguee smiled,"Oh thank you" he giggled.

Yuri went to his room, changing.

Ziekonry returned to his peaceful napping, relaxing in the sun.

Shigure told her what needed to be done and she happily got to work.

After a while Yuri returned downstairs. "Anything I can help with?" He asked Kiari.

Kiari was wildly scrubbing away at the floor, "oh no, its the least I can do after all you guys are letting me stay here and all" she said before continuing to scrub madly at the dirt and grime covered floor.

"Are you sure?" He asked, kneeling down beside her. "I wouldn't mind helping." He smiled gently.

Ziekonry sat up, wincing a little. He noticed his glass was empty..With a slight huff, he stretched, standing and grabbing his glass and setting it on the table inside. He collapsed on his stomach on the couch and then closed his eyes, returning to sleep.

She shook her head,"I'll be fine, dont worry Yuri, you should be doing homework or something" she said to him while continuously scrubbing the floor.

"Alright." He sighed, backing out and turning. He paused in the doorway, staring at Ziekonry on the couch for a moment. "I'll be back." Yuri told Kiari. "I'm going on a walk." He then stepped out the door and left.
Ziekonry rolled over onto his other side before relaxing again.

She nodded,"stay safe" she called as he left. She continued to scrub away until the whole kitchen was spotless. Having figured out where everything was she began to cook dinner for all of them.

After a little, the smell of food woke Ziekonry. He stretched, confused by the smell. Yuri wasn't home, and Yuri never made food that smelled that good. Standing, a bit painfully, he rubbed his eyes sleepily and made his way to the kitchen. "Kiari?" He asked, surprised.

She was sitting at the table, staring down the timer that still had about five minutes left to wait for the stew and rice. Hearing him in the doorway she jumped and looked over,"oh hello, how are you feeling Ziekonry?" She asked.

"Tired..." He said, walking over as he rubbed his eyes. He looked at the stew curiously. "That smells really good." He yawned slightly, but didn't stretch. He didn't want to hurt himself any more.

She walked over to him,"it still has about five minutes" she said softly before yawning.

Ziekonry nodded. "Tired?" He asked gently, tilting his head a little as he watched her, sticking his hands in his pockets.

She shook her head, trying to whisk away the sleepiness,"no...I'm fine.." She mumbled.

Zie frowned a little. "Don't strain yourself too much. If you're tired, you need to sleep." He said, watching her carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.