A Basket of Fruit {{ Closed }}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shigure sighed and opened the doors to the kitchen only to have mounds of trash slide out. He blinked and then walked away, deciding not to make it worse.

When Yuri reached the house, he frowned a little. "What the hell are you doing...?" He muttered, walking over to Ziekonry, who had fallen into the bushes, and picked him up, carrying him in. He tossed him down on the couch. "Shig-" Yuri stopped in mid sentence when he saw the trash from the kitchen. He sighed, shaking his head and just going upstairs to his room.

All through the day she worried about shivure and Yuri and Ziekonry. Though she didn't know them almost at all, she felt a strong connection pointing her to help them, in any way they may need it.

At exactly 1 o'clock, Yuri stood outside the cafe with a small smile. He'd left Ziekonry on the porch in the middle of an argument.

"Damn rat." Zie muttered, sitting down slowly. He wasn't wearing a shirt, still, bathing in the deliciously warm sun. "Run off in the middle of a fight...weak." He said, his eyes flickering closed. He felt so tired. He coughed again.

She walked out about 20 minutes later, her boss begging her not to leave and she would have stayed if she weren't worrying about ziekonry and Yuri

Yuri smiled, walking over to her. "Miss Kiari! How was your day?" He asked softly.

{{so sorry, have been sick}}

She smiled and skipped up to him,"hello Yuri, it went well thank you, how about yours?" She asked.

Yuri smiled. "It went as usual." He shrugged slightly. "Zie is awake more." He added after a moment, not adding that the cat has been in an even worse mood, if that was even possible.

She began walking towards the house, gazing over at him for long periods of time asthey spoke,"did you check his cut?" She asked with a concered tone.

"I didn't inspect it or anything, but he hasn't been wearing a shirt and the glances I got told me it didn't look too bad...there's no need to worry about him. He'll be alright." Yuri said with a gentle smile.

She listened to him,"oh, ok, well I'll check it when we get back, and I can't help but worry" she sighed.

Yuri nodded. "I understand." He stretched slightly. "Oh, and everything from your tent is back at the house in your room." He added, remembering how he had brought everything over earlier in the day. He slipped his hands in his pockets, looking ahead as they walked.

She smiled brightly,"Oh thank you so much" she said, going in to hug him out of appreciation.

Yuri stepped back, stumbling slightly over a rock. "N-no hugs!" He said quietly, looking quite nervous. "N-no hugs.." He bit his lip. "Sorry.."

She frowned as he stepped away from her. She gazed at him and nodded thinking he probably thought she was gross or was ugly or something that caused him to not want to touch or hug her.

"I just..I don't like hugs." He said after seeing her frown. "I'm sorry. It's not because of you...c'mon...we should uhh..probably continue home." He said, looking back up the path. That was close... He thought to himself.

Ziekonry stretched out in a little beam of sun that peeked through the trees. He laid down to sleep, his head on his hands, his bare back to the sun. He was only wearing a black pair of shorts, a half-empty glass of milk beside him. He coughed harshly into his shoulder before groaning, returning to his nap.

She nodded and looked at the ground plastering a small smile to her face even though she was quite upset about not being able to give him a hug. kiari was still very muh unstable, with only few hours of sleep last night and work this morning she had dark circles and was very ready to pass out.

Shigure sat beside him, clean out of the ray of sunshine with a glass of tea he held in both hands, his eyes closed as he listened to the soft sounds of nature.

Yuri watched her a little as they approached the house. He looked up and waved slightly at Shigure.

Ziekonry heard people approaching, but he didn't care. He simply turned his head, wincing a little as he shifted, then relaxed back into his nap.

She swayed slightly as she walked but kept going.

Shigure jumped up once seeing then he ran over,"Kiari, we need your help, the kitchen is utter need of your assistance" he said.

She giggled and nodded,"alright"

Yuri knelt by Zie. "Hey, Zy, Kiari's here."
Ziekonry glanced up, rubbing his eyes. "Hello.." he mumbled quietly before resting his head back on his arms. "Work went well I hope?" He mumbled, keeping his eyes open to keep from drifting off.

Status
Not open for further replies.