A Basket of Fruit {{ Closed }}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shigure stood outside scolding Kiari for not telling anyone of her situation. She continued to deny his offer until there was a howl and he told her ther must've been a lamdslide somewhere and she darted offf, realizing the landslide had toppled over her tent and everything she owned wasnin there. She cried out in distress and began trying to dig her things out.

Both Yuri and Ziekonry looked up at the sound of the howl. Yuri stood, forcing Zie to stay. "You're hurt. I'll make sure everything is okay." He said. Zie made a hissing sound, but looked down with a deep scowl, sipping at his milk. Yuri dashed off, coming to a stop a few minutes later by Kiara. "Wow.." he breathed at the giant mound of mud.

She cried as she continued to try and dig everything out but everytime she made a hole dirt came piling on top of it,"my mom...her picture...its in there" she whimpered, still shaking in the cold as she dug.

Yuri knelt beside her. "Shh. Shh. Let me help." He said, pushing dirt back to keep it from filling in the hole. He took his jacket off, draping it over her shoulders, then continued to help.

She cried as she started to uncover things she dug and dug, her body growing more and more tired than it already was. She hadn't had a single relax moment in her day today. As soon as they had uncovered the tent she began to feel faint and dizzy. As she pulled out her mothers picture she stumbled back and fell on her butt, her clothes covered in dirt and her mind spinning with sleepiness.

Yuri looked over as she fell backwards. "Kiara!" He exclaimed, jumping down from the pile and kneeling beside her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, setting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

She nodded and put a hand on her forehead,"just...a little tired" she said softly before brushing the dirt off the picture,"thank you Yuri, all my things are in there" she whimpered slightly, all cried out.

Yuri looked at the pile of dirt. "How about you head back to the house and I'll get your things...okay?" He said softly, patting her shoulder.

She shook her head,"I couldn't leave you alone to do this" she said sadly.

Yuri took her hands in his. "Kiara, please." He said softly. "I can do this." He said, biting his lip slightly. "Please?"

She sighed sadly an dhung her head,"ok, please, dont push yourself for me, I can do it in the morning if needed" she said solemnly. She stood and bowed a thank you before slowly heading back to the house.

Yuri waited until she was out of sight before he continued to dig, creating a small pile of everything.

Ziekonry sighed, standing with a wince. He took his milk to the front porch, sitting down on the railing and sipping his milk. He wondered where everyone had gone.

She walked up to the house, covered in dirt and sat next to him on the step,"are you feeling ok?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

Shigure headed out without being noticed, coming upon Yuri and putting a hand on his shoulder,"call upon your little rat friends, it will go much faster.

Ziekonry looked at her, setting his mostly empty glass of milk down. "Yeah.." he said quietly, sighing. "You?"

Yuri looked up. "Alright." He nodded, sitting down. After a few moments, a bunch of rats ran up, starting to dig up the tent.

Shifure called upon a horde of dogs as well, the animals digging up everything beneath the land slidehe put a hand on Yuri's shoulder, I'm happy we might have a girl living with us" he snickered.

She sighed,"im ok, very tired but ok" she said before yawning, the framed picture still in hand.

"You should take a warm shower and get to bed then.." He said, standing as he grabbed his glass. "I can show you a bed you can sleep in."

Yuri looked up at Shigure, rolling his eyes and gathering everything that was dug up. He picked it up, the rats disbanding and scurrying off when the job was done. "We should head back now that this is done."

She gazed over him,"are you syure you're ok to do it?" She asked, worry embeded in her gaze. She helped him up the stairs, wondering how long it would take him to heal.

Shigure nodded,"we'll bring it to the house tomorrow" he said before grabbing a box labeled clothes and begining towalk back.

"I'm sure." He said, careful not to bend his back too much as he walked with her. He stopped in front of their extra room, opening the door. The bed was already made up in blue sheets. "Here you go.." He said quietly, biting his lip a little. His back hurt like hell, but he'd never tell anyone. That would be showing weakness, right? He didn't have a weakness.

Yuri packed the other things into a box before catching up to Shigure, the box hidden somewhere safe. He sighed, shivering a little as it got colder. He'd given his jacket to Kiara, but he didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed the cold.

Shigure hummed happily and set the box inside the door before walking to the kitchen.

Kiari frowned and went back to her medical kit to get two small pills,"here, take these if it starts to hurt" she said, bowing thankfully before heading into the shower.

Ziekonry stared at the pills a moment before taking them with the rest of his milk. He returned to his room, setting the glass on the table beside his bed before collapsing on his stomach, groaning quietly into his pillow.

Yuri grabbed a glass of water once he got to the sink. He took a sip. "Do you think Zie will be okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.