A Basket of Fruit {{ Closed }}

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they reached the tent they found her not there so shigure decided to keep going and try to find her.

She bathed in the river, and as Zie was coming down the mountain she undressed and slipped into the clear water of the river.

Yuri pulled away. "I'm staying in case she comes back." He said, sitting down. He motioned to Shigure to go on.

Ziekonry paused, stumbling a little. He sighed, knowing he probably needed a drink. He knelt down by a fast-flowing river that probably led to some lakes and ponds and other rivers, dipping his hands in and taking a sip. He didn't see anyone around and felt safe doing this.

Shigure kept on happily, humming like a meddling little kid.
She splashed a little, letting her hair out to clean that as well. She stepped out to get her shampoo and screamed when she saw him, grabbing her towel and running away.

Ziekonry heard a scream and fell into the water, yelping at the cold swiftness that suddenly surrounded him. His clothes dragged him down and he, though he could have easily stood and kicked off the bottom to reach the surface, he didn't swim. Nor did he know how to, and he couldn't get his feet under him to stand. He pawed out for the surface, little bubbles passing his hand, but already he could see the edge of his vision darken.

Not hearing anything come after her she turned around and saw Ziekonry struggling to stand, upon first instinct she would have grabbed her bottles and left, but she felt this need to save him, to help him, so she did. She dove into the water and was pulling him up to stand within seconds.When his sneakers didn't allow him to get a grip she took him to the shore and pulled him up, still stark naked.

Ziekonry felt someone grab him, but his eyes were blurred and his lungs had water. He rolled over on his side, his back to his rescuer, and coughed, spitting up water. "Shit...sorry..." he muttered, not looking at Kiara, and not knowing it was her. He shook a little, then collapsed, exhausted and half-conscious. He covered his face with his hands.

Yuri looked into the trees upon the sound of a yelp...strangely like Zie's. "Zy?" He called out, standing.

Ziekonry shifted a little at his cousin's call, but his response was just a splutter of coughing.

She leaned over him, panting heavily, moving away to cough up water as well, having been pushed under while trying to keep him up. She crouched over about a foot away, coughing raspy. She gasped for air and shook her head at his sorry, "my...fault" she struggled to choke out, collapsing to the ground a few feet away, completely naked, completely out of energy or will to fight off the impending black out.

Shigure rushed to the scene and in the ergency of the situation, doing his vest not to look at the pristine naked form he covered her in a towel and rushed to Zies side, pushing on his chest to get the water out,"you stupid cat" he muttered angrily.

Ziekonry coughed, spitting up the remaining water in his lungs. He groaned, grimacing. He curled up, muttering something about pain.

Yuri stood, walking off towards the sounds. He came upon them and looked around. "What happened?" He asked, kneeling by Kiara and checking her heart beat, not bothering the towel before he moved over to Zie's side. After seeing them both alive, he moved back to Kiara's side. "Are you okay?"

She coughed and lay still as they tended to Zie. She tugged the towel tighter around her body as cold wind swept through the air. She shivered. Once Yuri moved back over to her she nodded,"so...cold" she whimpered softly before pushing herself up and wrapping her towel around herself tightly.

Yuri slid his jacket off, wrapping it around her and the towel. "Do you mind if I take you to our home for a warm shower?" He asked her gently, worried and concerned for her well-being.

Ziekonry sat up, coughing and wincing again. Blood was staining the back of his shirt, not a lethal amount, but quite worrisome. He started to stand, but just fell back to his knees, holding a hand to his chest, his breathing still raspy.

She gazed at yuri, really wanting a warm shower but she shook her head,"I think you need to worry about Ziekonry, he looks hurt," she said before stumbling over to him, trying to see where the blood was coming from.

Shigure helped him into a crouching position when he saw the blood and frowned, pulling up his shirt to see where it was coming from, not noticing Kiaris presence.

There was a gash across Zie's back, probably from something on the bottom of the river, that was bleeding quite badly. Upon the removal of the wet shirt from the deep cut, Zie whimpered, biting down harshly on his lip, drawing a little blood from there as well.

Yuri sighed, patting Ziekonry's shoulder and staying beside Kiara. "Are you sure Miss Kiara?" He asked softly, not wanting her to strain herself. He knew Shigure could easily care for Ziekonry alone.

She nodded, but her eyes began to close from exhastion and she tipped over, but luckily before she fell onto Shigure she snapped herself awake and ripped a piece if her towel off, dabbing the blood off of the gash on his back. She frowned at the sight and looked to Shigure,"can you carry him home, I'll go get some clothes from my...my house and I'll be right there to help" she said, teeth chattering as the night grew colder and darker.

Shigure nodded and gazed to Yuri before standing and picking up the cat. It would be easier if he was in cat form but he could not reveal their secret so he just hiked up and began walking towards home.

Ziekonry jumped at the sudden touch on the cut. He curled up in Shigure's arms, shaking a little. He was paler than usual.

Yuri stood by Kiara's side a moment. "May I accompany you, at least part of the way, Miss Kiara?" He asked, frowning a little.

She smiled brightly,"sure, this is a little awkward but ya know sometimes it's nice to bathe in the river" she said, trying to cover up the fact she didn't live in a house. She walked closer to him than she normally would, swaying a bit out of exhaution but she kept up, and once almost there she handed him his jacket and smiled,"thank you, I'll be at the house soon to help" she said, shaking in the frigid air. Kiari left his side to get dressed in the tent

Shigure laid him on his bed, face down before running to get a rag and pail of water to clean the cut out.

Ziekonry gripped at the sheets on the bed, his eyes closed tight. He kept his face buried in the pillow, muttering to himself.

Yuri waited patiently by a tree, looking back towards the river. He sighed. "Stupid cat..." he mumbled under his breath. "Almost drowned yourself.." He shook his head, taking his jacket and folding it over his arm.

She changed into some sweats and a large sweater, tying her hair in the usual double braided way before grabbing her medical kit and going to meet him, seeing him there she smiled,"I brought my medical kit, lets hurry" she said before taking his hand and rushing to the house. Once there she asked him to lead her where Ziekonry would be.

Shigure cleaned and sterilized it, gazing at it worry in his eyes, it needed stitches, but the soumha doctor was very far. Hedecided to wait and see if Kiari could scutcher it up.

Yuri led her upstairs to Ziekonry's room.

Zie was half-conscious, his muttering has ceased and he was still shivering a little, the wet clothes cold against his skin. Yuri sighed, going to his closet and grabbing some warm clothes for Zie to change into once everything was stitched up.

She opened her kit and nodded to shigure when he asked if she knew how to stitch him up she pulled out an anesthetic andpunctured a small portion of his back very lightly, away from the spinal cord. Once he couldn't feel anything she began to stitch the skin back together before cleaning that up as well. After it was all done she walke out to allow Yuri to change Ziekonry into warm clothes.

Shigure thanked her profusely and then took her outside to talk about her living situation. After all, they did have an extra room so hse didn't think it would be a problem if she stayed there.

Yuri pulled a warm shirt over Zie's head, slipping him into a jacket and jeans. Zie felt a little better, though still shaky and numb, Yuri watched as he stumbled down the stairs, retrieving a glass of milk from the fridge. Yuri sat on the stairs, watching Ziekonry as his cousin sipped the cold milk with a blank expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.