a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Still searching for something~ Doctor Who would be great but also looking for other ideas. (:

Still searching for a roleplay! I'm really craving Doctor Who right now and would love to do that. Otherwise, I have some other ideas as well. Let me know! (:

Still searching for an RP~ I have quite a few cravings so check them out! (:

Looking for RPs! Added a new pairing that is now my newest craving. I have a plot for a paralyzed man x inhuman girl that I'd love to do.

Hopeful bump for the pairing I added! I really want to do it. (:

Hopeful bump. Still looking for some specific plots in hopes of kick starting my creativity again.

Still looking for some specific plots. Let me know if you're interested!

Still searching for a roleplay~ Let me know if you're interested!

Still very hopeful to find a roleplay! (: I have a few ideas so hit me up if you're interested~

Still very much searching for partners. (: I have a few ideas I'd really like to do and a few new ones I haven't added on yet. Let me know!

Very hopeful bump and search for partners! I've got quite a few ideas up here if you'd like to hear them. Let me know~

Still very interested in finding a partner or two. I only have a few RPs going right now and would love to get a few more. (:

Hello, would you mind sending me a message? I almost missed your post on here. D: it's easier for me to keep track through a Pm. I hope that's okay!

Still searching for partners. Specifically looking for the idea of Lucifer right now.

Really hoping to find a partner to do a Lucifer/The Devil on vacation x Human Girl pairing with. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still searching for the Lucifer x Human pairing. (:

Ah, man, I'm obsessed with that show right now. Such a shame I suck at planned romance. =\ You can have a free bump for me, though, because of your interests in a seriously awesome show. :P

Awww thank you anyways! :D I appreciate the bump!

No problem! If you are ever interested in a roleplay with similar themes, but without the romantic element, look me up!